Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6284101 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
justnixon:

When was that?
Any idea if they pay bonuses (sallah, Easter, Christmas etcetera)?
All agencies under COMPASS, especially paramilitary don't pay anything apart from the 127k salary per month. Any other thing is not official.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
AS I SEE THE SALARY FIGURE UNTOP THAT LEVEL 6 FCT-IRS APL, SEE AS I LUSH CARRY CALCULATOR.

CHAP CHAP DIVIDING BY 12

I NO EVEN READ THE FULL APPOINTMENT LETTER AGAIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
elaino:
All agencies under COMPASS, especially paramilitary don't pay anything apart from the 127k salary per month. Any other thing is not official.
lola my friends in correctional service and fire service get about 115k per month

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sinensis:
lola my friends in correctional service and fire service get about 115k per month
The salary quoted on the APL maybe 115k but he gets more than that on a monthly basis. Like someone rightly said anything one get apart from salary is not official
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Paramilitary1:
The salary quoted on the APL maybe 115k but he gets more than that on a monthly basis. Like someone rightly said anything one get apart from salary is not official
no on paper is 120l above. But after deductions and pension it is 115k take home

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
How true is this? Is the apl in batches
Edonnaa:
I dunno why some people like argument sha, FIRS gave out APL in August. FIRS that employs like water
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
neoclassical:
Thanks, I am not from Anambra State though, but I am a South Eastener.
Try the new federal college of education in ebonyi state.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sinensis:
no on paper is 120l above. But after deductions and pension it is 115k take home
Bro, FRSC salary is 127k. This is what a friend receive on a monthly basis.

Fire Service receive 5k higher than NCoS. NSCDC earns 121k for ASC 11. The salary currently for paramilitary under interior stand at NGN1, 460,801 which when divided by 12 stands at NGN121733. 41. BUT the monthly takehome for each agency differs due to varied allowances ( though small).

The Immigration letter the board issue earlier for this recruitment which place the salary of ASI 11 at 1.9m+ which was later retrieve back was not a mistake. A whole board sat several times and made mistakes on salary. Lol. Recall, that the board had earlier seek regularization of ranks and salary of all paramilitary under ministry of interior with that of the police force which is now control by the minister of interior. The salary on the first APL is the salary of an ASP 11 in the Nigeria police

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Bro, FRSC salary is 127k. This is what a friend receive on a monthly basis.

Fire Service receive 5k higher than NCoS. NSCDC earns 121k for ASC 11. The salary currently for paramilitary under interior stand at NGN1, 460,801 which when divided by 12 stands at NGN121733. 41. BUT the monthly takehome for each agency differs due to varied allowances ( though small).

The Immigration letter the board issue earlier for this recruitment which place the salary of ASI 11 at 1.9m+ which was later retrieve back was not a mistake. A whole board sat several times and made mistakes on salary. Lol. Recall, that the board had earlier seek regularization of ranks and salary of all paramilitary under ministry of interior with that of the police force which is now control by the minister of interior. The salary on the first APL is the salary of an ASP 11 in the Nigeria police
lola u are saying the same thing na. On paper that's what you see. Many of you don't know the difference between gross pay and net pay

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sinensis:
lola u are saying the same thing na. On paper that's what you see. Many of you don't know the difference between gross pay and net pay

I tire
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning house, something is currently going on at NUC (National University Commission) Please does anyone has any credible update?? I will greatly appreciate ur reply,thks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2021
AbusM1:
Please someone should help me with agencies that are currently recruiting, issuing APLs, i was told by my connect to find out. Kindly assist me please, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning house, please does anyone has any credible update about d recruitment going on at NUC National University Commission

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2021
jamesmor:
Good morning house, please does anyone has any credible update about d recruitment going on at NUC National University Commission

Please someone should verify this for us. The second in command of the agency collected my CV for more than a year now.

Albeit, I don't think anything is going on for now.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2021
jamesmor:
Good morning house, something is currently going on at NUC (National University Commission) Please does anyone has any credible update?? I will greatly appreciate ur reply,thks

Please dm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Please someone should verify this for us. The second in command of the agency collected my CV for more than a year now.

Thanks.
Last quarter is here, follow-up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks.[quote author=id4sho post=105439667]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2021
id4sho:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Realinfo2021:
It is only 20 staff that opted for voluntary retirement which they were paid 3 years salary. They were nt forced to retire ,they decided own their own to go#PEF. Every other thing remain unchanged as far recruitment. Therefore ,everything is ok
They were 38 staffs, they were paid off since last week friday including one new intake with different reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
id4sho:

Absolutely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

They were 38 staffs, they were paid off since last week friday including one new intake with different reasons.
38 staff nt 38 staffs

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boncolive: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Realinfo2021:
38 staff nt 38 staffs

To cut a long story short... Both "staff" and "staffs" are correct.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2021
boncolive:

To cut a long story short... Both "staff" and "staffs" are correct.
No sir, they are not. Staff is staff

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Realinfo2021:
38 staff nt 38 staffs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
There is nothing like staffs, learn to take correction.

To cut a long story short... Both "staff" and "staffs" are correct. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyajelili:

No sir, they are not. Staff is staff

i was secretary to an ASUU chapter for 2 years.... academics have argued about this and I am sure if you search online, you will see the quantum of arguments on the issue. i wont say anymore

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Realinfo2021:
38 staff nt 38 staffs

Thank you for the observation, but it is "not", not "nt".

Staffs (plural), I'm not wrong.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning, Mr. Lobbos.
Please, I would really want to DM you for something very important.

philipianlobbos:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Staffs (plural), I'm not wrong.
Gbagos, lwkmd cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nyzin007: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Oga, you are wrong...at least, in the context you used it...you are not above taking corrections...it is obvious you have an issue with him because I didn't understand why you quoted him...your problem is the actual number of staff, really! Who cares about that? Who even knows if 38 is the actual figure?
He beat you to it, deal with it!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Nyzin007:
Oga, you are wrong...at least, in the context you used it...you are not above taking corrections...it is obvious you have an issue with him because I didn't understand why you quoted him...your problem is the actual number of staff, really! Who cares about that? Who even knows if 38 is the actual figure?
He beat you to it, deal with it!

grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
id4sho:

Gbagos, lwkmd cheesy
Who's in for cruising grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: orgnite(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.