Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253438 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
grin let's be calming down my people cheesy. LWKMD, Abeg who knows when NIMASA will drop APL?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
To whom it may concern

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Shazz1:
To whom it may concern

Trying to upload the full pdf, it’s showing me error & not uploading!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Shazz1:

Trying to upload the full pdf, it’s showing me error & not uploading!
But invite has not been sent to applicant or is it possible to do screening without invitation?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

But invite has not been sent to applicant or is it possible to do screening without invitation?

True, invite hasn’t been sent!
Let’s see what happens before then!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BlessingAmaka: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good afternoon house, please is there any latest development about this NNPC Pension Fund Limited recruitment that was shared here in July but was later suspended few days later? Please anyone with any information should please kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
have people not already said people have already been posted? It would appear people have already started receiving letters then...enough hints have been given that things there has been progressing in my opinion. Sometimes it's good to read between the lines on this forum.

Anguldi:
grin let's be calming down my people cheesy. LWKMD, Abeg who knows when NIMASA will drop APL?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls so what is happening with the 2nd batch of recruitment pls...

quote author=philipianlobbos post=105441555]
They were 38 staffs, they were paid off since last week friday including one new intake with different reasons.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Teepy0392:
Pls so what is happening with the 2nd batch of recruitment pls...

quote author=philipianlobbos post=105441555]
They were 38 staffs, they were paid off since last week friday including one new intake with different reasons.

Hi, I PMed you.. Kindly reply your mail, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tintedglass:
have people not already said people have already been posted? It would appear people have already started receiving letters then...enough hints have been given that there has been progressing in my opinion. Sometimes it's good to read between the lines on this forum.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sinensis:
lola my friends in correctional service and fire service get about 115k per month

What is the latest on Federal Fire Service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdewumiManuel:

Apl go fly wella from firs next month,no one should message me o,I can't be of help in any way,the only way I can help is just through this info,the only person that can help you out now is GOD and your connect that is there,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.after waiting for months,there will be smiles on many peoples faces by next month.
This info is 100% legit,take it serious,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.
GOD will help us all,Amen.
hello Bros, how far, any latest update on this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
PENCOM APL is dropping.....Press your button.... I saw someone's APL yesterday. He is due to report to work next month.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrbasHH: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please house is there still any hope for slot in the ongoing NIS documentation and induction. Because my contact told me to calm down that everything is still under control.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Message for icpc second stage of online test has started rolling in
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
TariqK:
PENCOM APL is dropping.....Press your button.... I saw someone's APL yesterday. He is due to report to work next month.
I heard too, please what's the salary for graduate trainee
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abduloojava:

It's a top agency to work, nice salary, upfront, allowances. If you can get it, rush it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please any news about customs service??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abduloojava:

It's an A-list Agency. Grab it with two hands.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Thank you for the observation, but it is "not", not "nt".

Staffs (plural), I'm not wrong.

YOU ARE WRONG OGA. ITS EITHER YOU SAY MEMBERS OF STAFF OR YOU SIMPLY SAY STAFF.

BUT THE PLURAL OF STAFF WHICH OBVIOUSLY IS STAFFS, MEANS SOMETHING ELSE.

NOW WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT STAFFS, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SEPERATE BODIES OF PEOPLE. FOR INSTANCE, THAT WOULD MEAN STAFF OF COMPANY A AND STAFF OF COMPANY B.

QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mrlouis:

YOU ARE WRONG OGA. ITS EITHER YOU SAY MEMBERS OF STAFF OR YOU SIMPLY SAY STAFF.

BUT THE PLURAL OF STAFF WHICH OBVIOUSLY IS STAFFS, MEANS SOMETHING ELSE.

NOW WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT STAFFS, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SEPERATE BODIES OF PEOPLE. FOR INSTANCE, THAT WOULD MEAN STAFF OF COMPANY A AND STAFF OF COMPANY B.

QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM

Sorry pls but does this argument hold any tangible relevance?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
freddybonz:

I tire. Arguing over silly things with no relevance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
You might think correcting each other's grammatical errors have no importance to you now but you can take the correction for future use.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
freddybonz:

KINDLY ASK THE MINISTER OF LABOUR, CHRIS NGIGE. OR BETTER STILL, TAKE AIR PEACE TO KABUL, THEN CHANNEL YOUR INQUIRY TO THE OFFICE OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF (C-IN-C) OF THE TALIBANS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mrlouis:

KINDLY ASK THE MINISTER OF LABOUR, CHRIS NGIGE. OR BETTER STILL, TAKE AIR PEACE TO KABUL, THEN CHANNEL YOUR INQUIRY TO THE OFFICE OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF (C-IN-C) OF THE TALIBANS
Lol.... unnecessary cruise is actually unnecessary, u shouldn't try to be funny or savage at all times

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mrlouis:

WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY. WE ARE BOTH JOBLESS. I AGREE WITH YOU. BUT HOPE YOUR BORING LIFE GIVES YOU AN APL SOONEST MR BUZZKILL.

Lol.....u and who is jobless pls or u think everyone here is jobless...anyways have a goodnight, that's why I don't really like commenting here, so many immature comments

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
jamesmor:
Good morning house, please does anyone has any credible update about d recruitment going on at NUC National University Commission

Nothing of such. This from a very reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakaki000: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please house is there still any hope for slot in the ongoing NIS documentation and induction. Because my contact told me to calm down that everything is still under control.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Yes,,,,der is supplementary list,,,but I don't know when dey will release it....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abduloojava:

true talk ministry of foreign affairs should be next

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mohabdul, Newcastle2023(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.