Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258797 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mrlouis:

CORRECTIONS.
1. UNDERSTOOD, PAST PARTICIPLE OF UNDERSTAND

2. REPETITION OF THE WORD "HERE"
smiley
I am not in the habit of posting comments here, but since we are in the habit of making unnecessary corrections today, let me also state that "understood" as used in the context which you quoted is not past participle. Rather, it's a past tense.
PEACE

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mutmainneen:

I am not in the habit of posting comments here, but since we are in the habit of making unnecessary corrections today, let me also state that "understood" as used in the context which you quoted is not past participle. Rather, it's a past tense.
PEACE
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mutmainneen:

PEACE
grin grin AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, EVERYONE WANTS TO TRY THEIR HANDS ON THIS NEW GAME, HEHEHE STYLISHLY CATCHING CRUISE EHH.

WHO KNOWS, FROM THESE BANTERS, SOMEONE MAY EVEN GET AN APL AS ENGLISH TEACHER IN A GOVERNMENT SCHOOL. POOR ENGLISH CONSTRUCTS, GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY USED IN CVs HAVE ROBBED SO MANY OF THEIR DREAM JOBS.

SOMEONE EVEN SAID ENGLISH ISN'T OUR MOTHER TONGUE, NO DOUBT; PERHAPS HE PREPARED HIS CV IN HIS NATIVE DIALECT. grin grin

BACK TO THE NOW. THE WORD "UNDERSTOOD" IS BOTH A PAST TENSE AND PAST PARTICIPLE OF THE WORD "UNDERSTAND" AND IF YOU READ MY POST PROPERLY, I DIDN'T SPECIFY WHICH CONTEXT. WE SIMPLY REQUIRED AN "UNDERSTOOD" THERE IN PLACE OF "UNDERSTAND" WHICH WAS EYE SORE WRONG.

BUT I CANT FAULT YOU, I MEAN YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE FUN.
NEXT PLEASE!!!
cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mrlouis:

CORRECTIONS. 1. UNDERSTOOD, PAST PARTICIPLE OF UNDERSTAND
2. REPETITION OF THE WORD "HERE" smiley
I'm very much sure you got what I meant. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mrlouis:

grin grin AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, EVERYONE WANTS TO TRY THEIR HANDS ON THIS NEW GAME, HEHEHE STYLISHLY CATCHING CRUISE EHH.

WHO KNOWS, FROM THESE BANTERS, SOMEONE MAY EVEN GET AN APL AS ENGLISH TEACHER IN A GOVERNMENT SCHOOL. POOR ENGLISH CONSTRUCTS, GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY USED IN CVs HAVE ROBBED SO MANY OF THEIR DREAM JOBS.

SOMEONE EVEN SAID ENGLISH ISN'T OUR MOTHER TONGUE, NO DOUBT; PERHAPS HE PREPARED HIS CV IN HIS NATIVE DIALECT. grin grin

BACK TO THE NOW. THE WORD "UNDERSTOOD" IS BOTH A PAST TENSE AND PAST PARTICIPLE OF THE WORD "UNDERSTAND" AND IF YOU READ MY POST PROPERLY, I DIDN'T SPECIFY WHICH CONTEXT. WE SIMPLY REQUIRED AN "UNDERSTOOD" THERE IN PLACE OF "UNDERSTAND" WHICH WAS EYE SORE WRONG.

NEXT PLEASE!!!
cool cool

Lol you're right.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2021
All these o necestary now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoeteudo: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2021
ACKayleb:
Please any idea about how much is d entry level salary at Rural Electrification Agency

Its a good place to work, my guy was ask to bring his CV of recent for that same place.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoeteudo: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Pls what is the entry level salary for NCDMB
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nahunger(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Mrlouis:

NEXT PLEASE!!!
cool cool

Good morning sir
Please, I am a degree holder and I am jobless, is there any assistance you can render me to secure an appointment, any where no matter how meagre the pay might be I will be very grateful.

Thank you sir and hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Good morning.

NCC has recruited again. The new staff is expected to report to work tomorrow. Their APL was dated July.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2021
ShadowM:
Good morning.

NCC has recruited again. The new staff is expected to report to work tomorrow. Their APL was dated July.

Nawaooo!

Thanks for the update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2021
ShadowM:
Good morning.

Thank you for the update wow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Please guys,in any recruitment mostly paramilitary. Do people with slot pass through each an every stage of the recruitment like others.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
preciousfuture:
Please guys,in any recruitment mostly paramilitary. Do people with slot pass through each an every stage of the recruitment like others.
Less often than obvious.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
NHIS has released Apls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dalsa:
NHIS has released Apls
Beautiful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Not true
ShadowM:
Good morning.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Is it for recruiyment or replacement?
b3llo:
Beautiful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
elaino:
Less often than obvious.
How?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
elaino:
Less often than obvious.
Explain pls!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Danlex:
Is it for recruiyment or replacement?
I think it's recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coollegend89(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Honestguy13577, I dey see your mails but I don’t know how the mailing system on Nairaland works. Hit me via alvinc069@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoeteudo: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Dalsa post=105511167]NHIS has released Apls

Admin also or only health professionals that earlier did interview?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chul1:
Not true
over true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm not here to ague sir.
HarunaWest:
over true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chul1:
I'm not here to ague sir.

He is 100% correct..I saw the APL with my two eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Congratulations
futuremoma34:

He is 100% correct..I saw the APL with my two eyes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chul1:
Congratulations

Not mine..but for a friend..he is resuming on Monday
Kano branch.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
futuremoma34:

Kano branch.
Abeg, anyone for Lagos branch don receive? NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
futuremoma34:

Kano branch.
please, check your email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mjhay: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chul1:
Congratulations
Please check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foxriver8: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Guys, any update on TCN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aisha92, Sobirin, Teeqee(m), Nadingo, newnig, JERRY1925(m), ishayaauta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.