Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298925 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahialiyu: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
DM Me please or email
Ladysafe:

Are you sure we don't have the same source?
Someone I know has 2 slots for 3M but I don't have that kind of money jaree.
If anyone is interested, the person can indicate oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has directed that successful 2nd Batch Narcotic Assistant (NASS) candidates should report for training on Friday 3rd December, 2021 instead of the earlier date of Saturday 25th September, 2021.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. All successful candidates are to report at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos, Plateau state with the following:

Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat
Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy-blue shorts (without stripes).
Two pairs of white and black socks.
Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
One blanket (grey or army green colour)
Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes
Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
Some pockets money and toiletries
Two black cloth facemasks.

All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols
Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Monday 6th December, 2021 will be disqualified

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
From this side nop bro.write me via this email,abashiya90@yahoo.com
Eyo333:
Any info on NEITI?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pls what is d take salary of college of aviation Zaria?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good evening, guys. Please I really need some pieces of advice. Someone promised to help me out with INEC job, but she said she can make that only when they commence with the suspended recruitment exercise (which I applied). I'm thinking of seeing if she can help me out with a job as a JUNIOR STAFF instead as I don't know when the suspended recruitment exercise will start again, and I have nothing else doing at the moment.
What do I do, please?
TammyAnybody
Nobody
bisiofgod
philipianlobbos
nasiest
id4sho
I will really appreciate your response. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 4:57am On Sep 19, 2021
acumen90:
Good evening, guys. Please I really need some pieces of advice. Someone promised to help me out with INEC job, but she said she can make that only when they commence with the suspended recruitment exercise (which I applied). I'm thinking of seeing if she can help me out with a job as a JUNIOR STAFF instead as I don't know when the suspended recruitment exercise will start again, and I have else nothing doing since.
What do I do, please.
@TammyAnybody
@Nobody
@bisiofgod
@philipianlobbos
@nasiest
@id4sho

How is it said again? That a bird at hand is better than...but what do I know sef?
Anyways, if you want these legends to see your mention, I strongly suggest you remove the '@' prefixing their monikers...then again, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by madri4u: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Npower Federal Parastatal: 30,000

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2021
madri4u:
Npower Federal Parastatal: 30,000
Biko, do you have a sure connect for this? I'm very much interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Some of us needs to know the difference between EFCC and ICPC entry level salary structure, ok'

for EFCC,
The EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) pays fairly well – at least it is well above minimum wage. An entry level staff in the EFCC receives ₦158000 monthly, which sums up to ₦1,896,000 per annum. Monthly allowance is allocated according to the respective ranks in each level. Entry-level staffs can apply for promotion after two years of service, thereafter the salary may be augmented.

for ICPC
The ICPC just like most government organisations, pay staffs according to levels, and ranks. An entry level staff in ICPC earns around ₦74,000 per month, which amounts to ₦888,956 per annum. Of course, staffs are also entitled to allowances, and this is paid with regards to the rank in each level of the organisation.

Please note that the e above figures are subjected to change as with time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2021
I will advice you to wait because if she really wants to help you with Junior staff cadre she would have let you know.
I feel even if you ask for a Junior staff cadre she might still say the same thing. My 10naira advice
acumen90:
Good evening, guys. Please I really need some pieces of advice. Someone promised to help me out with INEC job, but she said she can make that only when they commence with the suspended recruitment exercise (which I applied). I'm thinking of seeing if she can help me out with a job as a JUNIOR STAFF instead as I don't know when the suspended recruitment exercise will start again, and I have else nothing doing since.
What do I do, please.
@TammyAnybody
@Nobody
@bisiofgod
@philipianlobbos
@nasiest
@id4sho

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Thanks for your advice �
nasiest:
I will advise you to wait because if she really wants to help you with Junior staff cadre she would have let you know.
I feel even if you ask for a Junior staff cadre she might still say the same thing. My 10naira advise

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
acumen90:
Good evening, guys. Please I really need some pieces of advice. Someone promised to help me out with INEC job, but she said she can make that only when they commence with the suspended recruitment exercise (which I applied). I'm thinking of seeing if she can help me out with a job as a JUNIOR STAFF instead as I don't know when the suspended recruitment exercise will start again, and I have nothing else doing at the moment.
What do I do, please?
TammyAnybody
Nobody
bisiofgod
philipianlobbos
nasiest
id4sho
Please hold on for the INEC recruitment, they will get bsck to you guys before end of the year.

The higher level of envy & jealousy in Federal Civil Service will give you THOUGH time or even impossible for you to upgrade from junior to senior cadre if you eventualy accept the junior cadre.

More so, she has other people to assist, once you accept the one of junior cadre, you are settled with her. She will only think of the next person to help so please, kindly tell her in clear terms, YOU WILL WAIT FOR THE INEC OPPORTUNITY.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much. I really appreciate
philipianlobbos:

Please hold on for the INEC recruitment, they will get bsck to you guys before end of the year.

The higher level of envy & jealousy in Federal Civil Service will give you THOUGH time or even impossible for you to upgrade from junior to senior cadre if you eventualy accept the junior cadre.

More so, she has other people to assist, once you accept the one of junior cadre, you are settled with her. She will only think of the next person to help so please, kindly tell her in clear terms, YOU WILL WAIT FOR THE INEC OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
acumen90:
Wow! Thank you so much. I really appreciate
You're welcome, anytime....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good evening, hope you are doing great?
Please do you have any update regarding NCDMB recruitment.
Thank you
philipianlobbos:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmturi: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Plssss any update from PEF second list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yes pls anyone with info on PEF 2nd list...pls assist us..@philiplobbos

quote author=mmturi post=105985400]

Plssss any update from PEF second list[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thank you for all the useful information.... we do appreciate you always.
Please do you have any information related to NBTE ( National Board for Technical Education), please do you have info when they want to recruit?

Thank you.

You're welcome, anytime....[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello house. So today I visited FCC Abuja. I randomly entered my commissioner's office and dropped my CV. Please what's the next thing I should do to follow it up??

Please I need help and counsel from everyone. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
ogazi4u:
Hello house. So today I visited FCC Abuja. I randomly entered my commissioner's office and dropped my CV. Please what's the next thing I should do to follow it up??

Please I need help and counsel from everyone. Thanks

Follow up and pray.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kallybambam: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please guys how much does NOSDRA pay Bsc entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening to y'all,

Please how powerful is the Director of Account and finance in an agency for job assistance?

Thanks as I await your views
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kallybambam:

Their pay is quite reasonable but I didn't know the actual pay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kallybambam:
Sure connect. She should be the second or third most powerful person in that agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Sure connect. She should be the second or third most powerful person in that agency

Thanks you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muut2: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
What's the take home pay for a manager position with the Transmission Company of Nigeria. Please I need info urgently. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening guys
Please what's the entry level pay for a Bsc Graduate in National Blood transfusion service.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:
Good evening to y'all,

Please how powerful is the Director of Account and finance in an agency for job assistance?

if he/she is willing to help, he/she will help you. I have seen deputy director giving someone employment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Princefame1: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:
Good evening to y'all,

Very possible. When ever there is a recruitment in an organisation/agency they (directors) are usually given some slots. They are the most powerful persons in an organisation apart from the Board.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by latbas(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening Guys. What is the range of salary for an engineer in the works department of a Federal college of Agriculture ( A monothecnic).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.