Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6281617 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisola7253(f): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please who have idea if NDIC is still give appointments letter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WalexyWWE: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
I have been in touch with my senator for over a year now, the man keep telling me there is no job that job is scarce. He even said that he paid 1.5m to a man to help secure job for one of his wards.

I have a business proposal and I want to present it to him maybe he can stand as a guarantor for me and help me seek loans. What do you guys think?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
WalexyWWE:
I have been in touch with my senator for over a year now, the man keep telling me there is no job that job is scarce. He even said that he paid 1.5m to a man to help secure job for one of his wards.

I have a business proposal and I want to present it to him maybe he can stand as a guarantor for me and help me seek loans. What do you guys think?

Pitch the idea to him. I doubt he'd stand as a guarantor for you except he knows you very well. But try , you never know

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brenaero(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks for the update. Do you have idea of what will happen to the 2nd list that was compiled?
philipianlobbos:

They are to submit their report on or before January 2022, for commencement, but the hand-over note shall be after senate confirmation of which the President has instructed the Senate on speed confirmation of the nominee. Ahmed Boiboi is gone.
Boboi.

If your link is from Boboi, then be prayerful because there are tendency of Mr. Presiddnt elevating him . There are also tendency of no one talking about him anymore, his time is gone for good. 50|50.

If your connect is from the Presidency, then don't be undaunted, their will be plenty of opportunity in the oil and gas industry as other new agency will be created. All you need do is to get the information at the right time and continue to talk to your connect in as much as he is still in the Villa, so don't feel bad about PEF or DPR changes.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xeefalau: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please I have a question do people really buy and and it genuine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Princessade01: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
May I ask, though this is for private, I got invited for an interview at Altara Credit in Ibadan to be a pay agent, would like to know the salary, please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Parkiz:

There's light at the end of the tunnel by the grace of God.
Call on HIM more, undertake acts of charity, be PATIENT. FOR IT TAKES GOD NOTHING TO RAISE UP A CONNECT FOR YOUR SAKE. You will testify soon by the GRACE of GOD
Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bank of Industry issuing APL, induction to commence virtually in October..

Good luck

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MING2021: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good luck

Please do you know their package?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tguiz: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Princessade01:
May I ask, though this is for private, I got invited for an interview at Altara Credit in Ibadan to be a pay agent, would like to know the salary, please

The salary is #30,000 for any entry level. You suppose see the salary stated in the advert.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zarah235(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bisola7253:
Please who have idea if NDIC is still give appointments letter
Yes… Please do you have any idea of their salary??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=Zarah235 post=106076804]
Yes… Please do you have any idea of their salary??[ I thought they have finished since April or is it another one again? ]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Princessade01: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yea, it wasn't stated in the advert, thank yu
Tguiz:

The salary is #30,000 for any entry level. You suppose see the salary stated in the advert.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Brenaero:
Thanks for the update. Do you have idea of what will happen to the 2nd list that was compiled?
Engr. Auwulu came into DPR and met existing list of people who did exams and interview, waiting to be called. When he resumed, he totally discarded the existing list and employed his people. Now he has come into PEF again to meet an existing list. Just forget about the PEF recruitment...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hersserbi3(f): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
GD evening my people,I reside in Lagos and teach in a private sch where I earn 70k.
I recently got a Lagos state job where d salary is not up to that, what should I do please?

I will appreciate your quick response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opessi: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Go for the Lagos State job and do Private lessons to make extra income.G.L 8 salary is 63k after deductions.
Hersserbi3:
GD evening my people,I reside in Lagos and teach in a private sch where I earn 70k.
I recently got a Lagos state job where d salary is not up to that, what should I do please?

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=TammyAnybody post=106074444]Bank of Industry issuing APL, induction to commence virtually in October..

Good luck[the quote]
Please when would firs release apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by snapdragon00: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
pls who knows how much Nova merchant bank pays new intakes?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Engr. Auwulu came into DPR and met existing list of people who did exams and interview, waiting to be called. When he resumed, he totally discarded the existing list and employed his people. Now he has come into PEF again to meet an existing list. Just forget about the PEF recruitment...
Eyyah!
This is really serious Boss.
I feel sad with this devt.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Hersserbi3:

I will advise you to collect the government offer is more guarantee in terms of job security and you can still get time for small hustling if you like

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mailbab: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good luck
Hello bros, do you think it is too late to pursue this job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TJ0987(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Who can I talk to concerning this, please? I'm very interested.
TammyAnybody:

Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hersserbi3:

Take the state job please, if you can, add a side business and you will be fine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
MarshRiley:

Take the state job please, if you can, add a side business and you will be fine

I second
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simili44(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please my people what do you know about national defense College and working there as a civilian
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Hello bros, do you think it is too late to pursue this job?

Not too late....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sweetboy96:
Please my People, what’s happening to inec recruitment? It’s almost two years since we applied and no news about it. Is there still hope or the recruitment is dead.

INEC team is working round the clock to bring the recruitment back to light...

Just be patient

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good luck

is it possible to get slot from FCC COMMISIONAL ? is it possible that FCC did not have says over this recruitment?? because i trust my commissioner
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
gr8femfred:

is it possible to get slot from FCC COMMISIONAL ? is it possible that FCC did not have says over this recruitment?? because i trust my commissioner

FCC power doesn't reach BOI...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
TammyAnybody:

FCC power doesn't reach BOI...

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Meduca, Embiid, MarshRiley(m), evcabuja, PrinceFola(m), Success1930, meetdeeconomist, kkkp, danielukwuru(m), jimfarayola(m), asiwaju60 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.