Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300936 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
This life no balance!... you will just be hearing companies have hired shocked
FCT IRS never heard they were doing tests and interview next thing I heard, they've hired about 600 people...
Now PENCOM, I heard they just hired 100 people, resuming next month...

Even if one has connection they can ask for help you wouldn't even know those that are recruiting presently...

I TIRE OO

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please which of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture is currently recruiting?

Thank you.

latbas:
Good evening Guys. What is the range of salary for an engineer in the works department of a Federal college of Agriculture ( A monothecnic).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
hello everyone, pls which govt agency or dept are recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=ocpaschal post=106018388]hello everyone, pls which govt agency or dept are recruiting?[ you can pave your way into almost all, it depends on your connection thou that's my take]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=sahjury post=105857941]Please bro also help with in for about NIA abashiya90@yahoo.com[Abeg fill us in is anything going on in NIA? ]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Bank of Industry recruited last week. The new staff has been urged to work from home.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Any latest from the space agency, NASRDA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Salary inquiry left and right. God abeg no forget your pikin. I nor mind any salary fa sad

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=ShadowM post=106021455]Bank of Industry recruited last week. The new staff has been urged to work from home.[ employment dey on serious low-key nowadays, to get up-to-date na serious wahala talk more of securing offer sef]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please should share their success stories to motivate those pushing through... It is not easy. God will see us through. AMEN!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's about 80k monthly pay
ABIDOW96:
Good evening guys
Please what's the entry level pay for a Bsc Graduate in National Blood transfusion service.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please what is the latest on Federal Fire Service? Someone should help. Me with information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can anyone confirm if DPR is recruiting please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elpadre22: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maameer99:
This life no balance!... you will just be hearing companies have hired shocked
FCT IRS never heard they were doing tests and interview next thing I heard, they've hired about 600 people...
Now PENCOM, I heard they just hired 100 people, resuming next month...

Even if one has connection they can ask for help you wouldn't even know those that are recruiting presently...

I TIRE OO

And this what people in charge failed to understand, when jobs are only available for the rich & connected only. It creates two groups, the rich & the poor. The poor will always be higher in number as opportunities keep dwindling, it will get to a point that, nothing to eat for the poor but the rich & connected

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
carsprayer:
Please what is the latest on Federal Fire Service? Someone should help. Me with information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Any news about Nigeria social insurance trust fund (NSITF)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maameer99:
D you hear anything?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mukzahra:
D you hear anything?
I’m asking, you’re asking me cheesy cheesy
I heard so. I wanted to confirm…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mukzahra:
D you hear anything?
most expercially PENCOM some one I knew got one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=kzubyar post=106046176]most expercially PENCOM some one I knew got one [congratulation to him, na better place be that sha, i think dey even get off run package]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good evening my people

How does one know if a connect is genuine?

Is anything happening in UNN?

Please i need a response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
b3llo:
Please should share their success stories to motivate those pushing through... It is not easy. God will see us through. AMEN!

There's light at the end of the tunnel by the grace of God.

Call on HIM more, undertake acts of charity, be PATIENT.
FOR IT TAKES GOD NOTHING TO RAISE UP A CONNECT FOR YOUR SAKE.
You will testify soon by the GRACE of GOD

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Maameer99:
The Director General can no longer help you in DPR, rather in PEF.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Achiever43:

A staff of ministry of health said their salary is same with CONHESS and a level 8 should take home nothing less than 100k monthly.
Please can you expatiate.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Achiever43:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2021
PEF, DPR AND EFCC UPDATE AS AT 21st, SEPTEMBER, 2021, BY 3PM.

•Nominees for the EFCC Board are;

1. George Abang Ekpungu, Secretary of the Commission (Cross River)

2. Lukman Muhammed, (Edo)

3. Anumba Adaeze (Enugu)

4. Alhaji Kola Raheem Adesina (Kwara)

5. Alhaji Yahaya Muhammad (Yobe)

•Nominees for Upstream Regulatory Commission (formally DPR)

1. Chairman: Isa Ibrahim Modibbo

2. Engr. Gbenga Komolafe, Chief Executive (New DG of DPR)

3. Hassan Gambo, Executive Commissioner, Finance and Accounts

4. Ms Rose C. Ndong, Executive Commissioner, Exploration and Acreage Management.

•Nominees for Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (formally known as PPPRA+PEF+DOWNSTREAM STAFF OF DPR to form the=AUTHORITY

1. Idaere Gogo Ogan: Chairman

2. Engr. Sarki Auwalu, Chief Executive (New PEF ES, THE AUTHORITY)

3. Abiodun A. Adeniji, Executive Director, Finance and Accounts

4. Ogbugo Ukoha, Executive Director, Distributions Systems, Storage and Retail Infrastructure

SO AS IT IS, DPR DIRECTOR CAN'T HELP YOU ANYMORE IN DPR BUT PEF.

PEF ES CAN'T HELP YOU ANYMORE IN PEF BUT NO WHERE FOR NOW.

THE GAME HAS CHANGED, POWER HAS SHIFTED TO ANOTHER FAMILY.

NO RECRUITING IN BOTH PLACES TILL AFTER COMMENCEMENT SAYS BY MR. PRESIDENT.

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:
PEF, DPR AND EFCC UPDATE AS AT 21st, SEPTEMBER, 2021, BY 3PM.

•Nominees for the EFCC Board are;

1. George Abang Ekpungu, Secretary of the Commission (Cross River)

2. Lukman Muhammed, (Edo)

3. Anumba Adaeze (Enugu)

4. Alhaji Kola Raheem Adesina (Kwara)

5. Alhaji Yahaya Muhammad (Yobe)

•Nominees for Upstream Regulatory Commission (formally DPR)

1. Chairman: Isa Ibrahim Modibbo

2. Engr. Gbenga Komolafe, Chief Executive (New DG of DPR)

3. Hassan Gambo, Executive Commissioner, Finance and Accounts

4. Ms Rose C. Ndong, Executive Commissioner, Exploration and Acreage Management.

•Nominees for Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (formally known as PPPRA+PEF+DOWNSTREAM STAFF OF DPR to form the=AUTHORITY

1. Idaere Gogo Ogan: Chairman

2. Engr. Sarki Auwalu, Chief Executive (New PEF ES, THE AUTHORITY)

3. Abiodun A. Adeniji, Executive Director, Finance and Accounts

4. Ogbugo Ukoha, Executive Director, Distributions Systems, Storage and Retail Infrastructure

SO AS IT IS, DPR DIRECTOR CAN'T HELP YOU ANYMORE IN DPR BUT PEF.

PEF ES CAN'T HELP YOU ANYMORE IN PEF BUT NO WHERE FOR NOW.

THE GAME HAS CHANGED, POWER HAS SHIFTED TO ANOTHER FAMILY.

NO RECRUITING IN BOTH PLACES TILL AFTER COMMENCEMENT SAYS BY MR. PRESIDENT.

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
when are they likely to commence?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
So i heard dey dun start to process employment for those newly approved tertiary institutions, abeg some one with confirm connect should help us inquire
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2021
I did not want to sound like I am negative here with the restructuring going on with PEF and PPPRA that recruitment is the last thing on PEF minds. When they are going to retire some senior staff and will need time to stabilize for a little while before thinking of recruitment seeing that they took a lot of people (about 200) just the end of last year after not recruiting for many years. However, a lot of people here seem confident on a second list so I have just been watching. Guys while hoping and waiting, explore other options, my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MING2021: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2021
ShadowM:
Bank of Industry recruited last week. The new staff has been urged to work from home.

Please do you have an idea about the salary structure of Bank of Industry?

Whoever has should kindly help please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alwan07(m), Namus2020, Otunba77(m), aisha92, maingate27, CaptainSaba11, shareezey, JERRY1925(m), Teeqee(m), Ahmed0336(m), shawolin2020(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.