Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6325222 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
AquaUranus:
Nimc....�‍♀️

Why Nimc? cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
May we all get a good job .. but its never easy at all.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Amajee:
May we all get a good job .. but its never easy at all.
Ameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is NDIC still on ? Someone promised to get me appointment with the agency. Please help . Let me know where to put my fate

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oga sir good day please do you know any agency currently or planning to recruit ?
AMBalamin:

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Amajee:
Oga sir good day please do you know any agency currently or planning to recruit ?
No idea for now Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Amajee:

Yes ICPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Maameer99:

Why Nimc? cheesy

Less stress, great pay now...#250k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2021
AquaUranus:

Is it possible to get job with NIMC now cos is lyk dey are not recruiting or are Dey doing it underground with 5G connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2021
AquaUranus:

250k, that a serious increase, did they by any chance include upfront or allowances to this their increase
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
pheedo:

Fct irs has already gave out appointment letters and documentation has taken place, on Monday is induction
More list will be added and the list to be added is already waiting for the minister's approval

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2021
peepydelano:
More list will be added and the list to be added is already waiting for the perm sec approval

Correct..please do you have any update on icpc recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Always dishing as though it were a cafeteria...
ogwuche4u:

Good morning brother.
Any idea if FCT- Irs will release Apl too this month?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisola7253(f): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Amajee:
Is NDIC still on ? Someone promised to get me appointment with the agency. Please help . Let me know where to put my fate
Same here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
francisobiabo:
Always dishing as though it were a cafeteria...
Always?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Amajee:

40 people were hired in the month of August though, they were not fresh graduates.. But the fact remains a lot of people have been waiting for too long and it's unfortunate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please fam,why does all these DGs use someone to catch cruise after explaining and pleading for job they ask all the stupid questions someone replies next they wont talk again, or is it that there anything i am doing wrongly, please has anyone secure job through MD or DG of an organisation, or should i ask for voluntary service me please any advise will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
Please fam,why does all these DGs use someone to catch cruise after explaining and pleading for job they ask all the stupid questions someone replies next they wont talk again, or is it that there anything i am doing wrongly, please has anyone secure job through MD or DG of an organisation, or should i ask for voluntary service me please any advise will be appreciated.
Most of them no send anybody wey no get connect o.
One head of agency use me catch cruise so tay I dey see the agency HQ for my dream. He promised to employ me in April. He said and I qoute "Job is April, call me in April". This was after replying text that he'll give me job o. I called in April e tell me say job hard o... Say e go give me somebody number to call. E no send number, e no pick my calls till date. I believe he saved my number with "don't pick" lol.
He's no longer the head of that agency. I thought he'd put me in as final project lol.
In this life, have money or connection or both.

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
emeritus007:

Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
futuremoma34:

Correct..please do you have any update on icpc recruitment
I don't know about sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
emeritus007:

One head of agency use me catch cruise so tay I dey see the agency HQ for my dream. He promised to employ me in April. He said and I qoute "Job is April, call me in April". This was after replying text that he'll give me job o. I called in April e tell me say job hard o... Say e go give me somebody number to call. E no send number, e no pick my calls till date. I believe he saved my number with "don't pick" lol.
He's no longer the head of that agency. I thought he'd put me in as final project lol.
In this life, have money or connection or both.
I love your sense of humor despite your situation. May God visit you soon.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blueprint22(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bamsherif:
Good evening....pls anyone with info on the current NLNG recruitment for trainee operator and technician (HND graduate) should kindly share.......how much is their pay pls?

Please how can i apply too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
blueprint22:

Go to their careers page na, and follow the link to the application portal…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Iyajelili:

I love you sense of humor despite your situation. May God visit you soon.
Aameen ya rabbi...
Now if person promise me job I go just burst into laughter then compose later on and pray.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bamsherif(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
blueprint22:

Visit nigerialng.com. moreso browse about it online
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammed06: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please who knows FRSC Graduate entry level salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Good morning to you all.
Please who knows the stages in CBN recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okenwachidera: 2:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Has anybody heard anything about NARSDA PLEASE?
fortz007:
Please any useful information concerning NARSDA recruitment. I’d really appreciate any detail my people.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Good morning all, please any updates on FERMA RECRUITMENT.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
kunlexbaba45:
Good morning all, please any updates on FERMA RECRUITMENT.
I thought Senate is trying to scrap Ferma

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Okenwachidera:
Has anybody heard anything about NARSDA PLEASE?

Everyone here awaits a reliable information concerning NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2021
KBConfident:

Everyone here awaits a reliable information concerning NASRDA
Will Dr Shaba recruit?
A friend who works there told me the agency is saturated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, Muhammadjr12(m), Classiqtech, yemzyray01(m), Dickoos22, jude68769 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.