Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6261478 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2021
emeritus007:

Will Dr Shaba recruit?
A friend who works there told me the agency is saturated.
Does nasrda pay that well for pple to be hoping for recruitment like this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2021
freddybonz:

Does nasrda pay that well for pple to be hoping for recruitment like this?
They pay well.
But no allowances.
My friend is a scientific officer and earns 195k.
Engineers and scientific officers earn more.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2021
emeritus007:

They pay well.
But no allowances.

Since they are zero allowances and zero chances of making any reasonable side income, it's nothing special...only good side is u would have a lot of free time

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2021
freddybonz:

Since they are zero allowances and zero chances of making any reasonable side income, it's nothing special...only good side is u would have a lot of free time
To you it might not be special but to others, remember that people are struggling hard to even get ordinary Npower.

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slimvida(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2021
peepydelano:
More list will be added and the list to be added is already waiting for the perm sec approval

Good morning, please will it be out this morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Thank you for this. People here can be so negative about certain parastatals not considering that many people here have been job searching for years and sometimes it's not even about the pay but Job security government Jobs offer. Not everyone has the connection or money to enter Oil and Gas, Finance, or communications parastatals.

Moh99:

To you it might not be special but to others, remember that people are struggling hard to even get ordinary Npower.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
How far NERC na?
They never talk anything?…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
emeritus007:

They pay well.
But no allowances.
No no difference the salary is uniform across scale of designation whether admin officer procurement officer or engineer
It’s the same
Level 7 is 194k
No allowances no bonuses no nothing just salary and no gratuity after retirement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hopeful0291:

No no difference the salary is uniform across scale of designation whether admin officer procurement officer or engineer
It’s the same
Level 7 is 194k
No allowances no bonuses no nothing just salary and no gratuity after retirement
Oh.. 194k. But considering that it is a research agency, uniform salary across board is debatable.
How about level 8? I believe that's the entry level for Msc holders
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Happy Sunday, friends.

Please, do you know any Agency or Parastatal that is currently recruiting, or about to issue appointment letters soon?

Somebody wants to help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
peepydelano:
More list will be added and the list to be added is already waiting for the perm sec approval
please, which Perm Sec are you talking about? FCT-IRS has no perm sec.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
please, which Perm Sec are you talking about? FCT-IRS has no perm sec.
Minister I meant
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
peepydelano:
Minister I meant
Minister of FCT? Please, how reliable is this info? When do you think the distribution will start?

I need to look for a way.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
emeritus007:

Oh.. 194k. But considering that it is a research agency, uniform salary across board is debatable.
How about level 8? I believe that's the entry level for Msc holders
I am a 100% sure of the uniform salary
Yes it is and its starts at 223k but beginning of every year you get a variation increment so as you step increases before you hit level 9 you salary should get to 230k while level 7 hits 200k on the dot post deductions

Its one of the things that the engineers and scientific officers are displeased about but engineers that start with bsc are advanced after 2 years to level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hopeful0291:

I am a 100% sure of the uniform salary
Yes it is and its starts at 223k but beginning of every year you get a variation increment so as you step increases before you hit level 9 you salary should get to 230k while level 7 hits 200k on the dot post deductions

Its one of the things that the engineers and scientific officers are displeased about but engineers that start with bsc are advanced after 2 years to level 8
Thanks for this clarification.
If I fit get NASRDA, I go dey alright o. Better than this suffer head life.
I hope they begin to do serious research in that agency. The agency is dy*ng fast.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please any news about Federal road safety corps recruitment after the physical verification exercise last month.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
emeritus007:

Thanks for this clarification.
If I fit get NASRDA, I go dey alright o. Better than this suffer head life.
I hope they begin to do serious research in that agency. The agency is dy*ng fast.
A lot of free time to do side hustle, they try
They can only be as serious as the government is willing to invest in Nigeria’d space industry major problem is they need to find means to generate income, when you depend on the government for finances you become a liability because you are not remitting but taking hence increasing government spending. When another administration comes now and sees no necessity for it, it could be easily scrapped and employees absorbed into the ministry reducing employees financial power by far, hopefully it wouldn’t get to that point

You can also run your msc phd etc while working it allows for that but priority given to those studying something space related as people tend to abscond especially those that go for PHDs abroad

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hopeful0291:

A lot of free time to do side hustle, they try
They can only be as serious as the government is willing to invest in Nigeria’d space industry major problem is they need to find means to generate income, when you depend on the government for finances you become a liability because you are not remitting but taking hence increasing government spending. When another administration comes now and sees no necessity for it, it could be easily scrapped and employees absorbed into the ministry reducing employees financial power by far, hopefully it wouldn’t get to that point

You can also run your msc phd etc while working it allows for that but priority given to those studying something space related as people tend to abscond especially those that go for PHDs abroad
Thanks for this valuable information.
So it means if for instance, one wins PTDF PhD scholarship regardless of years spent there study leave will be granted. I mean after confirmation of appointment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
emeritus007:

Thanks for this valuable information.
So it means if for instance, one wins PTDF PhD scholarship regardless of years spent there study leave will be granted. I mean after confirmation of appointment.
Yes,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
@ogwuche, any news about firs Apl?
ogwuche4u:

Good morning brother.
Any idea if FCT- Irs will release Apl too this month?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwuche4u(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
francisobiabo:

Not yet Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Can any one help me submit my CV with nabteb
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abeg,What class of agency is Ajaokuta Steel Company and What's the entry salary like?
Any info please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
opj21:
Can any one help me submit my CV with nabteb
Are they recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
francisobiabo:
This firs stuff is almost clocking one year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
preciousfuture:
Abeg,What class of agency is Ajaokuta Steel Company and What's the entry salary like?
Any info please?
around 6ok for graduates.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwuche4u(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
freddybonz:

This firs stuff is almost clocking one year

Fct-irs not firs. They gave Apl last month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Fct-irs not firs. They gave Apl last month.
Oh, okay, I thought he was referring to firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Minister of FCT? Please, how reliable is this info? When do you think the distribution will start?

I need to look for a way.
Very reliable, my sister is expectant, I really can't say about the distribution but I'll drop it here if anything comes up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Please between PENCOM and FCT-IRS which is better?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2021
peepydelano:
Please between PENCOM and FCT-IRS which is better?
PENCOM, anyday anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okenwachidera: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Ae
emeritus007:

They pay well.
But no allowances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrettySmart(m), Damdam24(f), Biokana(m), Etsado(m), Makudus(m), shawolin2020(m), mystogan(m), Brightlight123, Swagsultan1(m), emmachiukwu, asiwaju60 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.