Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6238665 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThoniaOlowo:
Good Morning, please what is the salary scale of TETFUND plus is it a good place to work?

You guys should be on the lookout.
There's something cooking in Tetfund

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
chochopiro:
Any info about NPA?

Heard APLs are ready and will be distributed soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Belacruzy:

Please, what of NUC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=Edonnaa post=106470051]

Heard APLs are ready and will be distributed soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed[/qu[quote author=Ibrahim94 post=106471001]

Please, what of NUC?
@ Belacruzy, pls nd pls what is happening at NUC.. We wld appreciate ur response,thks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=Belacruzy post=106469991]

There's something cooking in Tetfund.

@ Belacruzy, Pls what's the update at NUC (NATIONAL UNIVERSITY COMMISSION)... PLS we wld appreciate your response, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=jamesmor post=106471200][/quote]

I don't know anything about that bro. Only gave information on something I had information on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahim94 post=106471001]

Please, what of NUC?
Belacruzy,pls update us with NUC pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
geodemainguy:

Is it in all their study centre?

Honestly, I have no idea.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
geodemainguy:

Boss, I sent you a mail

I have accepted your pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
You are not far from the truth, heard that too.
Edonnaa:

Heard APLs are ready and will be distributed soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari will present the 2022 Appropriation Bill to a joint session of the Senate and House of Representatives on Thursday.

The Deputy President of the Senate, Ovie Omo-Agege, disclosed this on Tuesday in the Senate Chamber of the National Assembly in Abuja.

He made the announcement while presiding over the plenary as the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, was absent.

Before the announcement, Senator Omo-Agege informed the lawmakers that President Buhari has submitted the revised 2022-2024 Medium Term Expenditure Framework MTEF and Fiscal Strategy Paper (FSP).

In a letter addressed to the Senate, the President urged the lawmakers to approve the planning documents which he said would form the basis and assumptions in the 2022 budget.

He stated that the revision reflected the new fiscal terms in the recently enacted Petroleum Industry Act and the 2022 Appropriation Bill.

The revision, according to President Buhari, will reflect funds for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to prepare for the 2023 general elections.

He explained that it also has provisions for hazard allowance for health workers, wage adjustment for workers, and funds for the population and housing census in 2022.

The present administration has been making effort to ensure the appropriation bill for the following year is promptly submitted, as part of its commitment to the January to December budget cycle.

President Buhari had presented a proposed 2021 Budget of N13.08 trillion, to the National Assembly on October 8, 2021.

The act, tagged Budget of Economic Recovery and Resilience, contained a crude oil benchmark price of $40 per barrel and a daily oil production estimate of 1.86 million barrels (inclusive of condensates of 300,000 to 400,000 barrels per day).

This included N1.35 trillion spending by government-owned enterprises and grants, as well as aid-funded expenditure of N354.85 billion.

A breakdown of the 2021 Budget indicated that the act had a recurrent expenditure of N5.65 trillion, personnel cost of N3.76 trillion, and a debt service of N3.12 trillion.

The statutory transfers were also put at N484.4 billion, while pension, gratuities and retirees’ benefits gulped N501.19 billion, N625.50 billion as the overhead cost.

http://www.signalng.com/president-buhari-to-present-2022-budget-to-nass-on-thursday/

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AutoChick4U(f): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Belacruzy:

Pls do u have connection for a job there? Pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AutoChick4U(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Destiny helper pls locate me

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
chochopiro:
You are not far from the truth, heard that too.

Okay then, let's see how it goes. Check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusuff214: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pls what is the salary structure of level 5 officer judicial service commission, high court of justice?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
If someone have 3M, which agency's offer should he go for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
AbusM1:
it depends on the seller.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
yusuff214:
Pls what is the salary structure of level 5 officer judicial service commission, high court of justice?
any news on recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
yusuff214:

Please can we connect?
Here is my WhatsApp number 08061197741.

I'm also waiting for APL from judicial service commission..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Belacruzy:

My contact said that second list is already with FCC..na just to approve am remain.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oppy2020:
Anyone with relevant info on when NIA and ministry of foreign affairs will recruit?
Foreign affairs.. Mid next month.
NIA recruited already so i heard.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
AbusM1:
CBN, NDIC, BOI, NEXIM BANK.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
HarunaWest:
Foreign affairs.. Mid next month.
NIA recruited already so i heard.
Any information on NSITF

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Belacruzy:

AMEN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
John2350:

Any information on NSITF
no

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good evening house... Trust we all had a great day. Please house, I seek from anyone who has a current update/status of appointment at N.U.C ( NATIONAL UNIVERSITY COMMISSION)... I will greatly appreciate an update from anyone, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks
HarunaWest:

CBN, NDIC, BOI, NEXIM BANK.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pls ans ur pm briefly.. thnks
quote author=HarunaWest post=106477909]
My contact said that second list is already with FCC..na just to approve am remain.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adabecke: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please does anyone have an idea when nepc will release APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by toppzzyy: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
good evening, please can anyone help me with the salary of a grade level 8/2 ministry of Labour and productivity salary. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khairate(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.