Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6264215 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Benjay85(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2019
awele186:
Which federal agencies are yet to receive December salary?
Prison and civil defence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Okay thanks

Prison and civil defence [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=jeswinner post=85251360][/quote] Thank you jor.. When i see comments atimes i just wonder if people are truly in tune with the realities in Nigeria Labour market.No salary is too small or too big so long as the money is not a product of fraud .,weda brain go wash or not, work na work. There is dignity in labour.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2019
For the FG staff I will like to know if arrears have been paid, some of my colleagues just received their alart and we were told that arrears were included in the salary..if arrears were included then it a big shame to FG, imagine 3k was just the increment added in the minimum wage.

Buhari is a disgrace
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2019
awele186:

I thinks all those under CONPSS are yet to revcieve December salary, don't know Y the delay.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2019
mistacoco2:
For the FG staff I will like to know if arrears have been paid, some of my colleagues just received their alart and we were told that arrears were included in the salary..if arrears were included then it a big shame to FG, imagine 3k was just the increment added in the minimum wage.

Buhari is a disgrace
Easyyy pls. Dont be in a haste to conclude with insults...Calm down and get your facts first.Even if it turns out to be real on the figure you saw.. May God bless it.Hope i have not offended u ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Ogis87:

Easyyy pls. Dont be in a haste to conclude with insults...Calm down and get your facts first.Even if it turns out to be real on the figure you saw.. May God bless it.Hope i have not offended u ooo.
Am not offended.. from all indications it seems only 3k was added on the increment... So this 2 years shout was just for 3k increment.. Kai, this country is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Nosdra
awele186:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Which level is the person? Level 8?

Am not offended.. from all indications it seems only 3k was added on the increment... So this 2 years shout was just for 3k increment.. Kai, this country is something else[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2019
awele186:
Which level is the person? Level 8?

Am not offended.. from all indications it seems only 3k was added on the increment... So this 2 years shout was just for 3k increment.. Kai, this country is something else
level 7 previous salary was 64k , he saw 95k in his December salary and we were told arrears were added in the salary. And level 7 increment should be higher than level 8.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2019
What if that is just a minimum wage addition not arrears?

level 7 previous salary was 64k , he saw 95k in his December salary and we were told arrears were added in the salary. And level 7 increment should be higher than level 8.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2019
mistacoco2:
level 7 previous salary was 64k , he saw 95k in his December salary and we were told arrears were added in the salary. And level 7 increment should be higher than level 8.

This must be Nigeria correctional service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Slimkkkk:

This must be Nigeria correctional service
yes bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2019
mistacoco2:
yes bro

I heard is both minimum wage n arrears dat was paid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Vanbravo:

Compliment of the season, please do you know if, UBEC is collecting cv? Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slimkkkk:

I heard is both minimum wage n arrears dat was paid
yes, 3k was added in the previous salary..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
One of my colleagues in the office told me staff of nysc have started to collect the arrears.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Development bank of Nigeria did their recruitment around August, BOI did around May
praxs:
Any information with regards to bank of development and bank of industry recruitment? I tried to read through the threads but the pages are so much to read all. Please share Infor as to weather they are recruiting, finished recruiting or about to start. CC: Tammyabraham and others in the know. Many thanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kekescolala16: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
[Quote author=UtilityRational post=85253919]
I think so too,cos I have not seen alert yet.
I thinks all those under CONPSS are yet to revcieve December salary, don't know Y the delay.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please am in abj now which agency is accepting CV presently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
mistacoco2:
Please am in abj now which agency is accepting CV presently
Haaaaa.. Oga abi madam u still wan cross?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Is the 3k not variation
mistacoco2:
yes, 3k was added in the previous salary..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ogis87:

Haaaaa.. Oga abi madam u still wan cross?
bros you won't understand
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
ka nami dan majalisi karaman hukum bichi ya kawo offer goma a federal college education tecnical bichi....ko kaji gidan ahmed idris accountant general ka a ji cv ranar jumaa ...kidan na kan by pass akwai musu gaurdi civil defence....Allay ya taimaka

Correct info tho. Two of my friends got fce technical Bichi through Ahmed Idris.
I heard they are selling it for 500k, how true is that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
mistacoco2:
bros you won't understand
Truely i wont understand though.Before you cross be sure of where you are crossing to,alot are praying to be where you are right now.Yes,its not enough but then i still insist lets always pray for God's blessing, human wants are insatiable meaning it can never be enough. Plan and cut cost.Crossing here and there has contributed to this stiff competition we are witnessing. If it works good but let it not be a do or die. Last last we go die leave everything here. Easyyyyy ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
I need sample of TetFund appointment letter with clear picture of the salary.

Babagy823
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by goodwalima1985(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anyone with idea of how much is NASRDA salary for graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
The salary for GL09 in TETFUND is 150k monthly, but there are allowances payable monthly, dont know how much. Heard there salary is not very encouraging, you only get money if you are in finance or youre part of Engineering family handling projects. But apart from these you are just another above average ministry worker
TammyAnybody:
I need sample of TetFund appointment letter with clear picture of the salary.

Babagy823

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babagy823:
The salary for GL09 in TETFUND is 150k monthly, but there are allowances payable monthly, dont know how much. Heard there salary is not very encouraging, you only get money if you are in finance or youre part of Engineering family handling projects. But apart from these you are just another above average ministry worker
Please do you know PENCOM's salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
No i dont, but as a regulatory agency PENCOM should have very good salary scale.
frank417:

Please do you know PENCOM's salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babagy823:

Thanks, you posted a letter recently on TetFund.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
And the salary was covered
TammyAnybody:

Thanks, you posted a letter recently on TetFund.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassanjj(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Haleefah, rash47(m), Jeayet, mrprince01(m), orgnite(m), ZARAMITE(m), Gboy4444, Hussen240, MOD30(m), Mubibond(m), Prince806(m), austenzydrm3, somethinggood(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.