Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6329298 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Tetfund pays well, there’s no argument, please any picture of APL will help me greatly
I need this help badly
Biko
UtilityRational:

You are the one that is telling us fake information here oga.

All what he said is so true.
My friend got Level 08 and I saw the salary with my eyes.
So stop arguing blindly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
[God bless you sir, for offering to help. Sir please i need your help too help me get a job i don' t know who to run to but i know God will help thriugh someone someday.quote author=ahiboilandgas post=85115239]I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
teekay22:
Tetfund pays well, there’s no argument, please any picture of APL will help me greatly
I need this help badly
Biko

this was collected last week.

level 7

around 120k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
UtilityRational:

this was collected last week.
level 7
around 120k

am trying to upload the APL but it's not going
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please forward to my whatsapp no, 07053003914
UtilityRational:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebargainhunte: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
AbusM1:
Please do *NIMASA have good working condition? And what is the take home of graduate monthly. Tnx

Is NIMASA recruiting??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Nwaokeigbo post=85294315][/quote] Please remember when the time comes. I'm a struggling mum. I don't have silver or gold to give but I know God is the greatest rewarder. Thanks to those helping the unemployed in this forum. God bless you and meet you at the points of your needs.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please forward to my whatsapp no, 07053003914
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Or when it’s time to choose a file, snap direct from camera Cos maybe the picture u already have has a high MB
UtilityRational:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by twosquare(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Anyone who can please connect me with a job here. I need a federal job (I have an M.A. degree).

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2019
Please have anyone ever been helped by a senator to secure a job without knowing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2019
micflo28:
Please have anyone ever been helped by a senator to secure a job without knowing him
very good question.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Two days to the end of 2019, miracle working God bless all of us that are looking up to you for that miracle job as you have done for many on this thread. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Any info on payment of arrears??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shady92:
Any info on payment of arrears??
Hopefully Monday or Tuesday by GOD'S grace.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Me I'm yet to receive my salary
Olumyyde:

Hopefully Monday or Tuesday by GOD'S grace.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xxgig(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
glad to be on this thread again, seasons greetings to us all.
May God's favor locate us for a good job placement

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please house, I submitted my CV to my constituency rep (who is a committee chairman of a major player of the Nigerian economy) because he requested it from my town people, and constantly i discus with his senior aide, he told me that soonest the appointment letter will be out, but I don't know if he's just posting me coz he failed to tell me the parastatal, he kept on telling me to just be patient a little, kinda discreet with it, would have pressured him to tell me, but we are not that close. I was just opportuned to get his contact. This was collected sometime early July this 2019.

Please who has any idea of probably parastatals that requested for CVs within that period and has not issued letters yet

Your helps are needed o.

CC: All
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
CBNwords:
Please house, I submitted my CV to my constituency rep (who is a committee chairman of a major player of the Nigerian economy) because he requested it from my town people, and constantly i discus with his senior aide, he told me that soonest the appointment letter will be out, but I don't know if he's just posting me coz he failed to tell me the parastatal, he kept on telling me to just be patient a little, kinda discreet with it, would have pressured him to tell me, but we are not that close. I was just opportuned to get his contact. This was collected sometime early July this 2019.

Please who has any idea of probably parastatals that requested for CVs within that period and has not issued letters yet

Your helps are needed o.

CC: All
make I hear, nothing for nothing.
initiate street coded talk and follow-up with cash and gifts. lobby on d next level ,Christmas and new year gift. Phone ain't enough, d aide set na politician too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
@TammyAnybody Goodevening, please I want to ask OGFZA,PTDF, most especially the ones you mentioned that are to begin in January
Should we start pushing from 6th when people May have started coming back plus which links are stronger to get into these places Cos I know not all senators call will be respected
Thanks in anticipation for your response

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sulex05(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I ve been following this thread for quite some time now and I can see the good work you guys are doing. Keep it up. I am a graduate of Textile science and Technology i believe my helper is here. Help a brother biko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
your
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good evening,
I have a job slot in one of the government agency in Abuja, with good pay

Condition:- no payment, you will fulfill my condition after you collect your appointment letter and ready for IPPIS capturing, the offer is for ladies only, months of sex
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
The correct offices with good pay are not under IPPIS, so this “slut” is not worth it
Asquare84:
Good evening,
I have a job slut in one of the government agency in Abuja, with good pay

Condition:- no payment, you will fulfill my condition after you collect your appointment letter and ready for IPPIS capturing, the offer is for ladies only, months of sex
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
This “slut” is too expensive
Asquare84:
Good evening,
I have a job slut in one of the government agency in Abuja, with good pay

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Asquare84:
Good evening,

Really pathetic.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Odiegwu really!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
teekay22:
The correct offices with good pay are not under IPPIS, so this “slut” is not worth it

Interested people are already sending P.M
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Asquare84:
Good evening,

Useless sex starved muhfucka

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
teekay22:
@TammyAnybody Goodevening, please I want to ask OGFZA,PTDF, most especially the ones you mentioned that are to begin in January
Should we start pushing from 6th when people May have started coming back plus which links are stronger to get into these places Cos I know not all senators call will be respected
Thanks in anticipation for your response
Good question..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Timberwolves(m), Ambassador4chri, Mutmainneen, Success1930 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.