Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294613 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KHARYOUR: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good Evening
Please any update on BOI
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
I think the saga is settled

NOUN APL is on hold at the moment Asap the saga ongoing regarding the recruitment. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
@Seankelly do u mean all Commission recruiting or replacing would release APL this month

This month Sir. Let’s be optimistic from the information I got and I believe waiver is ready as well..........[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
KHARYOUR:
Good Evening
Please any update on BOI

Induction still ongoing... To end next month

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Induction still ongoing... To end next month
Is there hope for second batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ehimare55: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good day everyone, please who has heard any information on NBET. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donclique(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
id4sho:

Honestly speaking, a top shot had to settle the first controversial list and releasing 2nd list will be difficult though anything goes. Follow your connect like never before!
Bro please link me up with your connect if you have.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please any info on NITDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sllibalab(f): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Narsda is a no go area for now. Narsda recently sack some job racketeers.

Kindly look else.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stephenchad26: 4:16am On Nov 04, 2021
.. Nasrda is hot now..post=107312920]Narsda is a no go area for now. Narsda recently sack some job racketeers.

Kindly look else.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2021
OK, thanks
Bdj88:
I think the saga is settled

NOUN APL is on hold at the moment Asap the saga ongoing regarding the recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wise7(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Emm86:
pls any information on NIWA
Please can I PM you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Seankelly:

Yeah, compiling list for beginning of 2022 .....
please how do one prepare for this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rhymesnoni(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Emm86:
pls any information on NIWA

Please can an Assistant Comptroller (A passport Officer) get one job at Immigration? Giving the fact that it sorely the Ministry of Interior that in Charge of recruitment into NIS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Theidealguy151:
Hi guys, who has credible info regarding Ndic? Heard something is to go down soon, not sure how credible the info is though?

I sent you a PM..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Seankelly:

NOUN APL is on hold at the moment Asap the saga ongoing regarding the recruitment.

Can you kindly brief us about the saga?
Regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
AbdulAkpan:

Not sure...

The recruitment was base in who you know despite a pastor being the head of the Bank...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Not sure...

The recruitment was base in who you know despite a pastor being the head of the Bank...
please, any other agency gearing up for open or coded recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Not sure...

Please sir, any news on NIMASA or NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Not sure...

Please , i need your help.
How do i stay updated to get info about latest fed govt Jobs opportunity.
Just graduated, BEng Civil Engr 4.4cgpa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usy309(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
AbdulAkpan:

Pls any update from NCC ??...pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
DanIduh06:

Can you kindly brief us about the saga?
Regards
I called somebody in NOUN, he confirmed they are giving APLs for academic staff, they are yet to issue for admin staff.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
You av a very good cgpa....pls look for Opportunities outside the country. You can get a juicy full funding offer in US or Canada. You only need to be determine, write some test exams like GRE and TOEFL..... Pls do not waste ur time by looking for Govt Job.

Papacypaul:
Please , i need your help.
How do i stay updated to get info about latest fed govt Jobs opportunity.
Just graduated, BEng Civil Engr 4.4cgpa

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Whiterose21:

I called somebody in NOUN, he confirmed they are giving APLs for academic staff, they are yet to issue for admin staff.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blinkingbae: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Seankelly:

Yeah, you’re right It’s been resolved !!!
heard they gave some contract appointment... Wat really happened
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Some agency that put recruitment in 2022 budget cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
All I can do and say is "hmmm" then release a sigh of relief.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ojoto1:
Some agency that put recruitment in 2022 budget cheesy
Hello brother, kindly drop the link to this document. I will like to download, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ucheclaw(m), Muhammadjr12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.