Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6309510 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
NCC or NIMASA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
henrymorebaba:
NCC or NIMASA
all this people wher go just come dey compare big agancy, infact na agency wer big pass me i go dey compare now to know which one i go enter by force make we kuku dey give ourselves hbp. I come in peace o please close eye and choose any don't ask us again we don't know.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Aliyumichika:
Does NDE have other allowances apart from their basic salary?
Nothing man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Babe na we get this place ooo. As i not work now make I they dream big big places.
topiiiiiiii:
all this people wher go just come dey compare big agancy, infact na agency wer big pass me i go dey compare now to know which one i go enter by force make we kuku dey give ourselves hbp. I come in peace o please close eye and choose any don't ask us again we don't know.
grin Babe na we get this place ooo. As i not work now make I they dream big big places.
topiiiiiiii:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hello guys,

Pls is it possible for one to do IPPIS capturing before documentation? And how much is the take home for a graduate non academic staff in a fed uni?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kafeii123: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jeebtech:
Hello guys,

Pls is it possible for one to do IPPIS capturing before documentation? And how much is the take home for a graduate non academic staff in a fed uni?

IPPIS capturing is doable even before full documentation...you only need your employment letter and the DE-HR's employee code for you IPPIS capturing to go through.... As for the.employment position...the pay depends on what category of non-academic staff...garduates generally start at.level 7/8 I think...the take-home is still about 110k thereabout...if the cost of living isn't too much in the school's area..then that's something...... technologists take more than that at the onset also...and depending on which unit you are employed.in....you may also be privy to some side cash every now and then...

But in all....it's a pensionable appointment that also gives you good enough time to pursue other businesses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kallybambam: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please guys how much does UBA pay customer call
agent Please help guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
kafeii123:

IPPIS capturing is doable even before full documentation...you only need your employment letter and the DE-HR's employee code for you IPPIS capturing to go through.... As for the.employment position...the pay depends on what category of non-academic staff...garduates generally start at.level 7/8 I think...the take-home is still about 110k thereabout...if the cost of living isn't too much in the school's area..then that's something...... technologists take more than that at the onset also...and depending on which unit you are employed.in....you may also be privy to some side cash every now and then...

But in all....it's a pensionable appointment that also gives you good enough time to pursue other businesses

Thank you very much for your response.
Do technologists also include non academics in the ICT Unit as well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kingdemu:
Nothing man
Ok.. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kbm123:

NADA means nothing bro. They don't have any special allowance aside monthly salaries.
Ok. Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
topiiiiiiii:

My Oga that’s the whole point of the thread na… if you you no know another person go fit know…

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
TariqK:

Yes.
Thank you for the response bro.
Is it going to be an open recruitment or underground something and do you have any idea when that will be?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
henrymorebaba:
NCC or NIMASA
Have ncc started issuing apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Good morning guys...

Please anyone knows how the salary for level 8 Federal Ministry of works and housing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kafeii123: 5:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Jeebtech:

Thank you very much for your response.
Do technologists also include non academics in the ICT Unit as well?

I think most of those in the ict unit are technologists... except if you're a clerical/admin staff... This may vary from one university to the other though...but whatever post is written on the employment letter is the true category... May I ask which uni?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2021
NCC does not do open recruitment.. Look for how to connect with minister of communications or presidency.

Walybounce:

Is it going to be an open recruitment or underground something and do you have any idea when that will be?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Tintedglass:
NCC does not do open recruitment.. Look for how to connect with minister of communications or presidency.

On point cool

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Walybounce:

Underground
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2021
which government agencies or depts are currently recruiting pls?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2021
stephenchad26:
.. Nasrda is hot now..post=107312920]Narsda is a no go area for now. Narsda recently sack some job racketeers.

Kindly look else.
that's sad if true for NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tintedglass:

I get sure connect already, just want to know when something is happening there though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
TariqK:

Underground
Thank you Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Papacypaul:
Please , i need your help.
How do i stay updated to get info about latest fed govt Jobs opportunity.
Just graduated, BEng Civil Engr 4.4cgpa
U have a promising path if you have the opportunity to study abroad. With you strong CGPA and field of study, I'd advice you to apply for scholarship abroad.. esp cheaper countries within Europe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
any latest on Npower... when will Npower pay salaries for Batch C stream 1 workers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please how much is the salary of an electrical engineer In a federal government hospital?

HND
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
ocpaschal:
U have a promising path if you have the opportunity to study abroad. With you strong CGPA and field of study, I'd advice you to apply for scholarship abroad.. esp cheaper countries within Europe

kindly list out the cheaper countries within the European nation pls.

than you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Good morning guys...

Please anyone knows how the salary for level 8 Federal Ministry of works and housing

Around 57k- 60k

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
yusufdayo1:

Around 57k- 60k
For real? This is too poor.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

For real? This is too poor.

You do practically nothing there... just make sure you are seen 2 or 3 times in a week and collect your free salary... you will have time for other business
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 3:39am On Nov 09, 2021
yusufdayo1:

You do practically nothing there... just make sure you are seen 2 or 3 times in a week and collect your free salary... you will have time for other business

What of ministry health please?
A Bsc graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by presentley: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Please what's the Facebook page
Teeeecash:
cover wetin ??
Shey na the first time that you coming across an apl that the details wasn't covered..

They don't cover anything at all on Facebook..

From the name, address, salary, it's all opened.

Moreso facebook has more viewers and audience..

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikocyztem: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2021
kafeii123:

Please bro i need a clarification as regard this IPPIS..... Can the capturing be done in another location other than IPPIS office? Also is it possible for one to be captured but not posted immediately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abokijabo(m), Jina24(f), Daklo, Tobioba1, Angel2024, NdanaBusu and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.