Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6307948 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zobycham: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
They have been dissolved and termed illegal
quote author=real1000 post=107360544]
What will happen to natforce[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
id4sho:

They've employed already

I heard they are waiting for 2022 budget to start their operations. Names have being submitted but APL is not yet out.

However, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
@Seankelly, definitely the distribution of APL by all recruiting comission under FCSC is very sure this NOV-DEC

The promotion list for officers on SLG 14-15, SLG 15-16, SLG 16-17 was published on the 3rd of November 2021 for all the ministries under FCSC and will take effect from 1st of January 2022.

Let’s be optimistic and positive in our taught that the future is bright comes the beginning of 2022 for the applicants seeking to be recruited all that will receive APL from November to December 2021 that all will commence with their documentation on or before the beginning of next year and resume office immediately with the newly promoted staffs.....

Thanks and God bless )))) wish you all the best in your job hunts.......[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
real1000:

What will happen to natforce
I have seen APLs given to some people by members of National Assembly from Zamfara and Benue State. I don't know why government officials are giving some people Natforce APLs or is something going to happen there in the future?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nothing is going to happen there. They are just giving out those appointment letters to get job seekers off their back.
ogwoliun:
I have seen APLs given to some people by members of National Assembly from Zamfara and Benue State. I don't know why government officials are giving some people Natforce APLs or is something going to happen there in the future?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Hy pals.. Does NDE have other allowances apart from their basic salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stronglink: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
stronglink:
please do you know
(1) when bureau of public procurement(bpp) will be doing their recruitment/issuing APL and what is their salary for entry level.
(2)Do they have hidden benefits for their staff apart from their salary.
somebody should help me with the answers to these questions...please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Bdj88:
@Seankelly, definitely the distribution of APL by all recruiting comission under FCSC is very sure this NOV-DEC

The promotion list for officers on SLG 14-15, SLG 15-16, SLG 16-17 was published on the 3rd of November 2021 for all the ministries under FCSC and will take effect from 1st of January 2022.

Let’s be optimistic and positive in our taught that the future is bright comes the beginning of 2022 for the applicants seeking to be recruited all that will receive APL from November to December 2021 that all will commence with their documentation on or before the beginning of next year and resume office immediately with the newly promoted staffs.....

Thanks and God bless )))) wish you all the best in your job hunts.......
Please, a higher institution I have been waiting for their APL since April also issued massive promotion letters to many of their Staff last month. Does promotion of existing Staff always come with new employment ? I am just being curious please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Swagsultan1:
Nothing is going to happen there. They are just giving out those appointment letters to get job seekers off their back.
Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emitsu123: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please
How much do ministry of youth and sports pays graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
John2350:

Firs is next year is on budget.
Are u talking about recruitment or replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FreeConCiencE: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please, Can anyone help with the salaries of the medical doctors in the public federal government hospital in the following categories
1. Junior resident doctor/medical officer
2. Senior resident doctor /senior medical officer
3. Fresh consultant /principal medical officers
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aliyumichika:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please you guys should help me win this price by clicking on the link below and like my comment in the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107375249

Princefola Ibrahim94, Kellyaa, 1Nma, Modash123
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Please you guys should help me win this price by clicking on the link below and like my comment in the thread.

Princefola Ibrahim94
Done bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceFola:
Done bro
God bless you real good sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
geodemainguy:

Hello Boss, is this slot still available for lecturing role in Federal Poly Bayelsa?

I'm no more in the System

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
turawaa:

I'm no more in the System
Bro please help me LIKE my comment for me to win the prize by clicking on this link.

Tintedglass
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
real1000:

What will happen to natforce

Nothing is going to happen to natforce because it never existed in the first place as far as Govt is concerned, we've said it severally here. Govt has pronounced them illegal and should desist from parading themselves and deceiving the public.

What else do you need to hear?

Forget that APL, it's as good as useless. They only used it to extort people and some politicians use it to get people begging for jobs off there back.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
NekkyCee, NoHurryInLife, Sultan8 Abokii8, Teeeecash, ogazi4u, gingger, Deesmo07, awele186, please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Click on the link and please like my comment.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Done bro. All the best! smiley
PlayMaker14:
NekkyCee, NoHurryInLife, Sultan8 Abokii8, Teeeecash, ogazi4u, gingger, Deesmo07, awele186, please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Click on the link and please like my comment.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
NekkyCee:
Done bro. All the best! smiley
Many thanks NekkyCee, I appreciate this so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nada!
Aliyumichika:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FreeConCiencE: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
FreeConCiencE:
Please, Can anyone help with the salaries of the medical doctors in the public federal government hospital in the following categories
1. Junior resident doctor/medical officer
2. Senior resident doctor /senior medical officer
3. Fresh consultant /principal medical officers
Thanks

Answer please...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Please anyone with info about NCC?
Are they really going to recruit??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Walybounce:
Please anyone with info about NCC?
Are they really going to recruit??
Yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
nasiest:
Nada!
What's NADA??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Does NDE have other allowances apart from their basic salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Aliyumichika:

What's NADA??

NADA means nothing bro. They don't have any special allowance aside monthly salaries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.