Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298541 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Please, can someone still get DSS slot now if you have a strong person?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Omuka:
Please, can someone still get DSS slot now if you have a strong person?
currently there were cadets in camp I strongly doubt the possibility
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2021
Chulluko:
currently there were cadets in camp I strongly doubt the possibility
the person said I should expect it in 8 weeks time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Plz how much is NEXIM pay for graduate trainee?

Is their job too occupy and stressful like normal commercial banking job?

Camoready:
Nexim bank APL out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Femaletribe: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Please does anyone know if FIRS or CBN in Ibadan accept coppers? Or other Fg agencies that accept coppers and how much they pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2021
ucman1:
Plz how much is NEXIM pay for graduate trainee?

Is their job too occupy and stressful like normal commercial banking job?

Don't know the actual amount but the pay is huge, it's not a private owned company but government, grab it with both hands and feet.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omuka:
the person said I should expect it in 8 weeks time.
is very possible

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chulluko:
is very possible
thank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Femaletribe:
Please does anyone know if FIRS or CBN in Ibadan accept coppers? Or other Fg agencies that accept coppers and how much they pay?
yes
Both accept corpers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=Omuka post=107576118]Please, can someone still get DSS slot now if you have a strong person...

Chat me up. I heard similar thing from a good source.. princessjuliet2017@gmail.com...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Femaletribe: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Teeeecash:
yes
Both accept corpers
Do you have any idea how much they pay please? Thanks for replying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please PM me
yorke1:

I saw a link posted by someone here and i applied for the job through the link. The recruitment is handled by one of the Big4 on behalf of Federal Government.

I got an invite for the first level and i want to say thank you to that person that posted the job link.

This is my first time when it comes to Federal Government job. I operate mainly in the private sector i want to ask you guys to guide me through on what to expect.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blinko88: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please does anyone have any information On the NERC recruitment? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
heykims:

Bro, workers under health are paid better than other ministries. Salary scale used in hospitals is conhess except for doctors that use CONMESS.
Salary will even rise by January because FG is increasing the hazard allowance of all hospital workers next year.

Wow. Thank you

I heard something about a newly recruited civil servant getting first 3 months salary at once, what does that mean please?
Anyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
heykims:

Conhess 7, expect take home of about 85k. Will surely go up in January when hazard allowances of all hospital workers increase.

For a bsc graduate, is he starting in conhess 7 too?
If not, what is the take home?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Graciasss: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mario1983:
How true is this information Abt NCC distributing Apl

Hello, please who knows when NCC will recruit this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blinkingbae: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Swagsultan1:
Nothing was cancelled. They have collected first salary self
really, because I heard that they were actually given appointment letters which was withdrawn.. They had to employ some of them as contract staffs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
That is a lie. They finished training yesterday and are currently awaiting posting to the different branches across abuja. They got paid their first salaries about 2 weeks ago
Blinkingbae:
really, because I heard that they were actually given appointment letters which was withdrawn.. They had to employ some of them as contract staffs.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Blinkingbae:
Top shot got involved and case was settled long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blinkingbae: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Swagsultan1:
That is a lie. They finished training yesterday and are currently awaiting posting to the different branches across abuja. They got paid their first salaries about 2 weeks ago
oh let me confirm again then....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Swagsultan1:

So what of second batch
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heykims(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
ABIDOW96:

For a bsc graduate, is he starting in conhess 7 too?
If not, what is the take home?

Yes conhess 7 for a bsc holder. Take home btw 80 and 90.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heykims(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
ABIDOW96:

Wow. Thank you

I heard something about a newly recruited civil servant getting first 3 months salary at once, what does that mean please?
Anyone
Likely a backlog of salary which was cleared when IPPIS went to capture.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ThoniaOlowo: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
biomustry:

Have they finished? Or it is still on? Thanks
Please,can we get a reply to this

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 12:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Good evening everyone, pls can someone have any idea on NLNG APL'S. I heard it's ready.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Good morning everyone, Please anything from NALDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Most times new recruited ministry civil servants are not paid monthly for the first 3 months but in bulk at the end of the 3rd month before salary resumes monthly... it's custom in federal and even state ministries...

ABIDOW96:

Wow. Thank you

Anyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=heykims post=107593973]
Likely a backlog of salary which was cleared when IPPIS went to capture. [/quote
Okay then
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Please any update about NBTE (National Board for Technical Education).....pls when are they giving out letter.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Tintedglass:
Most times new recruited ministry civil servants are not paid monthly for the first 3 months but in bulk at the end of the 3rd month before salary resumes monthly... it's custom in federal and even state ministries...

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Good morning Comrades, Please does anyone has update on the NOUN recruitment saga, and when are they likely to give APL's?

Happy sunday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clintsoch: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ready? People are yet to be communicated as regards shortlisting for aptitude test.

I doubt your assertion.
Lukmarn:
Good evening everyone, pls can someone have any idea on NLNG APL'S. I heard it's ready.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: newnig, Mohabdul, Users2000, Newcastle2023(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.