Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6323688 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2021
No reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaido: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Any update on National Insurance Commission, NAICOM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Good day to you all .
Please help with Agency or ministry that recruiting or about to issue letter ✉️ for now .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Any update on National Assembly service commission ?

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kollygoodwill: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
BobbyRobson:
bro please help link me with the parastatals you work with. Help me please.

If it means me agreeing on your your terms and conditions am ready to do it.

Life is really hard for me now as a graduate. Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please my ogas in the house which good Agencies are recruiting now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please can a DG in an agency give someone a job in his agency? How easy is it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
HeroHero:

So shall it be unto u. Now receive it in Jesus mighty name
Amen oooooooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12:
Very easy....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12 post=107710857:
Please can a DG in an agency give someone a job in his agency?
How easy is it.
Some kyn questions on this thread though

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
emeritus007:

Very easy....
if he the DG is not yoruba cry

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12:

A sole administrator.

Just to call you for your APL. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ibrahim94:

A sole administrator.

Just to call you for your APL. Simple.
Why I ask is that some ministers seems to control some DG
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
if he the DG is not yoruba cry
What do you mean please explain more let us learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12:

No matter the case maybe. He or she has the power to give you job.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simili44(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eleventh hour appointment letter is what we hope for.. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Ujunwaa12 post=107710857]Please can a DG in an agency give someone a job in his agency? How easy is it.

You asked a very good question. Some people might assume, it's a foolish question.

The DG can brings in candidates if there is general recruitment. It may atimes be difficult for him in govt agencies.

I know of FAAN, NAMA & NCAA.. Diff faces resume for documentation every now & then.. The power beyond DG is at work.. DG is answerable to the oga at the top.

Atimes he may not even have up to 3 candidates. U will agree with me that recommendation letter from presidency can't be rejected by any DG anytime , any day.

DG power is limited, it also depends on his relationship with d oga at the top, if he takes some decisions, Oga at the top can reverse it...

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12:

is the DG yoruba? If he is den toh na only God fit do am o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12:

What do you mean please explain more let us learn from each other.
I am asking where is the DG in question from? If he is from the south west aka yoruba tor those ones pretent not to have any power to help

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
I am asking where is the DG in question from? If he is from the south west aka yoruba tor those ones pretent not to have any power to help
south south

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Success1930 post=107715985][/quote]
Some people here doesn't know that most DG don't have power on recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaido: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12:

Some people here doesn't know that most DG don't have power on recruitment
Good evening!

Are you in Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kaido:

Good evening!

Are you in Abuja?
River State

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ujunwaa12:

If u see NDLEA list, u will understand more.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
Hello fam! Please can anyone help with the phone number of Nexim DG thanks in anticipation.

Someone should please help!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dtish:

Someone should please help!!
Badt guy. Take me along o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Paramilitary11:
Badt guy. Take me along o

Brotherly, we de together.

I wish say person fit help with the contact as E de hot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2021
HeroHero:

If u see NDLEA list, u will understand more.

Will NDLEA still release another list for NARCOTIC OFFICER? Bsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaido: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Ujunwaa12:
River State
Ohh!

I wanted someone in Abj to help submit my CV at Federal Character Commission.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.