Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6323551 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kaido:

Ohh!

I wanted someone in Abj to help submit my CV at Federal Character Commission.
Dm me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Making a wish on this thread page. �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ojoto1:
More recruitment next year

Pls what of the budget of the six new Federal colleges of education
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
starbuck:
I wish to work with NCDMB.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
starbuck:
I wish to work with NBET

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
starbuck:
Ndic all the way

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=starbuck post=107738716]Making a wish on this thread

Will love to work with NCDMB
Discipline:Petroleum engineering

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
You people should stop this madness here sad

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yunqdady: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
starbuck:
I wish to work with UBEC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
yunqdady:
It's good to be a northerner. Less competition with federal character
who tell you...

Guy forget wetin you dy read or see...for reality omo na war oh especially when your papa don't know anyone at federal level..... cryAsk any northerner for here.. cry

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Be decieving yourself Hahahaha..
yunqdady:
It's good to be a northerner. Less competition with federal character

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Allow them, you can clearly see that they are JJC to the labour market grin
Pass11:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaido: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
kzubyar:
Dm me
Done.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pass11:
Abeg leave our madness for us. There's a reason it is called wish

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
nasiest:
Allow them, you can clearly see that they are JJC to the labour market grin
Jjc keh. Make una dey take everything serious ooo. Couple with unemployment, una eye go soon clear.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
heryoub22:

Abeg leave our madness for us. There's a reason it is called wish
Take your wish to your God, house of reps, senators, FCC, presidency, ministers, DGs, MDs and others and here.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 3:02am On Nov 19, 2021
josh6633:

Pls what of the budget of the six new Federal colleges of education
They were captured in 2022 budget. So, dust your CV.
Below is a budget estimate for the one in Isu, Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 4:35am On Nov 19, 2021
starbuck:

An appointment with NOUN would be okay for me. Please assist.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2021
neoclassical:

Thank you for the update Brother. That means the school would kick off by first quarter of next year, hopefully. Please I need a connect to help me push there. Make una help a brother, I'm from Ebonyi State too.

A good Samaritan should locate me ooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 5:39am On Nov 19, 2021
geodemainguy:

Thank you for the update Brother. That means the school would kick off by first quarter of next year, hopefully. Please I need a connect to help me push there. Make una help a brother, I'm from Ebonyi State too.

A good Samaritan should locate me ooo.
Yes, the school will kick off between January and March. The Provost, Registrar and Bursar are already on ground.
As for the assistance, I can only mention the ogas who are in charge of who gets what there:
1. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu (Minister)
2. Senator Ama Nnachi (Ebonyi South Senator)
3. Dr Ifeanyi Odii (Anyichuks and Isu born Billionaire)
4. Barr Afamefuna Osi (Ebonyi FCC Commissioner)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Pls any update on fct-irs second list

Until next year,,,,because new chairman just resume office....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Kcare:
Pls any update on fct-irs second list

Until next year,,,,because new chairman just resume office....
Chairman was fired cus of past recruitment, new acting chairman on the low since last week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2021
starbuck:

I wish to work with either CBN or Nirsal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2021
neoclassical:
Yes, the school will kick off between January and March. The Provost, Registrar and Bursar are already on ground.
As for the assistance, I can only mention the ogas who are in charge of who gets what there:
1. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu (Minister)
2. Senator Ama Nnachi (Ebonyi South Senator)
3. Dr Ifeanyi Odii (Anyichuks and Isu born Billionaire)
4. Barr Afamefuna Osi (Ebonyi FCC Commissioner)

Boss you have done noble. I have sent you a PM.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
neoclassical:

Thank you my brother, but the information reaching me is that they have concluded to release the Appointment letter but they are waiting for instructions to release it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2021
josh6633:

Thank you my brother, but the information reaching me is that they have concluded to release the Appointment letter but they are waiting for instructions to release it.

Meaning that the APL would be shared before January? Please ooo, someone should help a brother that has no connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Quintuple: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Teeeecash:
who tell you...

Guy forget wetin you dy read or see...for reality omo na war oh especially when your papa don't know anyone at federal level..... cryAsk any northerner for here.. cry
Hmmm! We wey be Northerners wetin happen with our Bsc and Msc on top for almost a decade?
If not for INGOs man no go see food eat.
Guy the truth this narrative has never been true. Nigeria is Nigeria, if you are lucky your papa, uncle or mama know sombori wey know sombori, that is for it for you.

yunqdady be informed

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by famohold(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Is it possible for someone already on employment in an fg ministry to move to a revenue generating agency(nnpc firs cbn) and still be collecting salaries in both places. Note that revenue generating agencies are not on ippis, so probably no way to detect since they dont draw salary from TSA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=id4sho post=107756191]
Chairman was fired cus of past recruitment, new acting chairman on the low since last week

Na lie,,,, nobody fire d previous chairman,, him tenure don expire...haba,,,,,always make enquiries before commenting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Miagro, gasrene, Anomz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.