Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6325694 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2021
January, hopefully.

mikhe2:
Abeg any news about FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Any information from NSITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Solare08: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
chairman no vex. try again later... All i know is that something will happen soonest in CBN
Kingdemu:
Guy rest this your matter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Solare08:
chairman no vex. try again later... All i know is that something will happen soonest in CBN
Imagine! You don't even understand the matter wey we dey talk about you just jumped in with your whacked opinion. Ok you're right. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pls who has heard anything about NCC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustapha126(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
NSITF have started issuing Appointment letter last week
Ujunwaa12:
Any information from NSITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Mustapha126 post=108938726]Any update on NNRA pls??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anybody with information about NNRA and NAEC kindly assist please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anyone with concrete information on NDIC should kindly assist.. !
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mustapha126:
NSITF have started issuing Appointment letter last week
Pass11 food don ready
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
bigsam75:

Pls anyone with any useful information should help me oo
I don't know anything about
FEDERAL TASK FORCE

I've been given an APL but I've not yet reported for documentation and medicals yet cuz I'm skeptical about it honestly speaking..MGHU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jamodeen95:

I've been given an APL but I've not yet reported for documentation and medicals yet cuz I'm skeptical about it honestly speaking..MGHU
what is the difference between NATFORCE and federal taskforce?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Maimakawa:
National Assembly Service Commission is dishing APLs for those that have connections
Happy NEW YEAR sir!!! Sir, can you please connect with any available job? Or do you have connect in the MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
josh6633:

Who told u that 2021 Budget has been extended till March. Pls if u are not following news stop giving fake information here. 2022 budget will be signed on Friday and it will take effect from January 1 2022
I believe what he meant was budget implementation, it doesn't start till March 2022.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Good morning fam, happy NEW YEAR to everyond. Please any info about MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE? Or anyone get connect for MINISTRY WATER RESOURCES/FISHERIES? i need help o. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Please any info on NCC? Na beg I dey beg. So as to put pressure where necessary. Thanks oooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sinensis:
what is the difference between NATFORCE and federal taskforce?

I think it's still the same
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:

I believe what he meant was budget implementation, it doesn't start till March 2022.

Read the speech of the president today and u will understand it will take effect from January 1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
josh6633:

Read the speech of the president today and u will understand it will take effect from January 1
In reality it starts March.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:

What he is saying is that, any Ministry/Agency/Dept that have not utilized or exhausted the fund/money allocated to them for this year 2021 which is ending 2day. Their 2022 budget or fund should be held or suspended until the old one is properly accounted for to avoid embezzlement.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
HeroHero:

What he is saying is that, any Ministry/Agency/Dept that have not utilized or exhausted the fund/money allocated to them for this year 2021 which is ending 2day. Their 2022 budget or fund should be held or suspended until the old one is properly accounted for to avoid embezzlement.
O!! Thanks for the clarification, happy new year in advance

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Please is it possible to finish secondary school at age 12. A friend has a screening to do with Nigerian air force but this issue is giving him a second thought.Please if you have been there before your input is needed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
preciousfuture:
Please is it possible to finish secondary school at age 12. A friend has a screening to do with Nigerian air force but this issue is giving him a second thought.Please if you have been there before your input is needed
How you reason your own question on whether it is possible to finish secondary school at the age of 12? grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jamodeen95:

better reject that appointment letter ASAP cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why are you advising him not to accept it. Is he not suppose to differentiate between a legit and a fake APL. Allow him to enjoy the scam APL joor grin
DUNKA:
better reject that appointment letter ASAP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
DUNKA:
How you reason your own question on whether it is possible to finish secondary school at the age of 12? grin

This one started his primary scho immediately they born am. Chill

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Zoulyadaini:

This one started his primary scho immediately they born am. Chill
Atoh grin wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Securities Printing and Minting have started issuing letters today.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
preciousfuture:
It's not impossible. I finished 14 and I skipped a lot. Wrote common entrance to JSS 1 in primary 4 when I was 8. Wrote GCE in SS2 when I was 13 but still graduated with my set in SS3 at 14. This gave me a lot of issues explaining when I was job-hunting those days.

The closest I have seen to this is someone who gained admission to uniport at 14. We did MSc together and she was 21 at that time. So I guess 13 would have been a little bit fair.

It's not impossible to finish secondary school at 12, but you have a lot of explanations to do. I guess you altered your age, that's why you are experiencing this issue. If you gotta lie, you gotta be super smart about it. All the best

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
naijainstinct:
It's not impossible. I finished 14 and I skipped a lot. Wrote common entrance to JSS 1 in primary 4 when I was 8. Wrote GCE in SS2 when I was 13 but still graduated with my set in SS3 at 14. This gave me a lot of issues explaining when I was job-hunting those days.

The closest I have seen to this is someone who gained admission to uniport at 14. We did MSc together and she was 21 at that time. So I guess 13 would have been a little bit fair.

It's not impossible to finish secondary school at 12, but you have a lot of explanations to do. I guess you altered your age, that's why you are experiencing this issue. If you gotta lie, you gotta be super smart about it. All the best
Please tell us how it us possible to finish at 12 years of age when when you own analysis shows it is Impossible undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
DUNKA:
Please tell us how it us possible to finish at 12 years of age when when you own analysis shows it is Impossible undecided
Did you read where I stated that a former coursemate gained admission into Uniport at 14? What year do you think she finished secondary school?

We are in an era where graduating from university at 18 is no longer a big deal. Teenagers now attempt GCE and JAMB from SS1. Thanks to private universities who are ready to admit you even if you are 13. Someone who is super smart can finish at 12. I read a news earlier this year where the LASG planned to barr students from attempting GCE in SS1 and SS2. I insist it's not impossible. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Starstar, leeking(m), chatacool, Majordone, HarunaWest(m), TariqK and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.