Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249145 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igwe2121(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=josh6633 post=109022753]

My brother I don't think wether they will publish the vacancy because they could have done that since December last year since the salary of staffs was captured in the just concluded and signed budget of the 2022

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=Igwe2121 post=109025876][/quote]

Do u have any connect in the newly established institutions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Someone please assist me with an FG job, any help rendered would go a long way in my life, graduated since 2010, bsc accounting with plenty experience. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
I'm interested please. kindly assist
KingAzubuike:
If you're ready to join the Nigerian army(SSC) , I can help you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Man need a job!

Petroleum engineer,

Delta state.

God of America wonder.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
If you're interested in joining Nigerian army (SSC), you don't need anyone to assist you, once you get shortlisted, pass the exam and the rest is in your hands. If you're medically and physically fit, you'll definitely make it.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year to everyone and TammyAnybody

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2022
jimfarayola:
Please, I need response for this my question, can a man get married within the first year of employment with the federal government?
God! what kind of question is this?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
08056580491sisi:
Good afternoon everyone I’m new here
I need all the help I can get
I am tired of doing nothing
I need any help with getting a federal job
Bsc microbiology
Currently doing my MSc program
Help a soul
Thank you hoping to hear from someone
Have a good day !!
You are doing great for yourself, stop making it look like u just there without nothing. Abi the m.sc
is for free ni. Again get a School in ur area and engage urself.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2022
Ujunwaa12:
I have read this thread from page one to the end, I passed out from service few months ago but I must say that the labour market is not smile. Men will like to sleep with you before they help you out.
Don't rush yourself my Sister, relax and rest first is not how quick u start is how well.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Shamsualmustaph:
Pls I need some one to answer this question for us
I see some one asking the same question but no body answer him

Pls sir, any update on fct_irs second list
Thank you

because nobody know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Happy new year to everyone and TammyAnybody

Boss! Good morning and happy year, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Happy New Year

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:
Happy New Year

Same to you boss..

Abeg I still dey untop NCAA matter, any info will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akosxxx(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2022
As I no get connection, to you open this thread ehn, I just come to silently congratulate those that ve secured APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igwe2121(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
josh6633:

Do u have any connect in the newly established institutions

No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:
Happy New Year

Same to you boss; any info about FIRS recruitment? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jamodeen95:

Same to you boss; any info about FIRS recruitment? Thanks

By the grace of God another batch of recruitment is expected this year...

Embargo to be lifted on FSCS this year and massive recruitment to follow asap...

Accident Investigation Bureau is undergoing replacement..

INEC is expected to conclude 2020 recruitment exercise before November as communicated by the chairman to House Committee on INEC during last budget defence..

Another batch of NIMASA recruitment is expected first quarter 2022

NCDMB interview expected applicant should be warming up before mid-year..the ES is facing lot of pressure as regards the recruitment, the interview will likely be virtual..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Embargo to be lifted on FSCS this year and massive recruitment to follow asap...

INEC is expected to conclude 2020 recruitment exercise before November as communicated by the chairman to House Committee on INEC during last budget defence..

INEC recruitment before November, that's far. Am hoping ending of January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
acc2020:
INEC recruitment before November, that's far. Am hoping ending of January

CBT to be conducted by JAMB before June....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Graciasss: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:

NCDMB interview expected applicant should be warming up before mid-year..the ES is facing lot of pressure as regards the recruitment, the interview will likely be virtual..

Please do you have any information concerning NCC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Sorry I wasn't clear about that of FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:

CBT exam to be conducted by JAMB before June....

And any information about NDIC.. ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Carliepherp:

And any information about NDIC.. ??

Nothing...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
freddybonz:

Sorry I wasn't clear about that of FIRS

Another batch of recruitment expected this year...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
CBN recruitment has turn everyday, for the ones that has connection...

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Boss, can a senator or state federal character commissioner guarantee NIMASA job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Papacypaul:
Boss, can a senator or state federal character commissioner guarantee NIMASA job?

Yes for sure...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Another batch of recruitment expected this year...
Okay, thank you for ur response, would it be in the first quarter of the year or later on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
TammyAnybody:

pls any info on NIWA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yunken, banjul01, Starstar, Joeadah and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.