Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256181 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
DUNKA:
How you reason your own question on whether it is possible to finish secondary school at the age of 12? grin
yes someone I know finished sec school same age too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 12:41am On Jan 01, 2022
NPA this na 2022 o, do something

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mandorland:
yes someone I know finished sec school same age too
Not possible my bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favour233: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
UnApologeTic1:
Please any info on NCC? Na beg I dey beg. So as to put pressure where necessary. Thanks oooo
Heard this January �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:

Not possible my bro.
na wa o..I say I sabi person. You dey tell me say e no dey possible...e no possible for you no mean say e no go possible for another person

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Favour233:

Heard this January �

Thank you. A happy new year to you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bsc ARCHITECTURE
If you have sure connect in
NPA, EFCC, NIMASA, FIRS, CBN
Please, kindly quote me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sarcastically put... You'd started school in the womb.
Baba, repackage the lies jor.
This is Nigeria.
It's not only not possible but never is it within the realm of possibility...
Na new year we day o, it's too early to start lying... Abi Laye moh'd na ur pman bro.

Mandorland:
na wa o..I say I sabi person. You dey tell me say e no dey possible...e no possible for you no mean say e no go possible for another person

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
francisobiabo:
Sarcastically put... You'd started school in the womb.
Baba, repackage the lies jor.
This is Nigeria.
It's not only not possible but never is it within the realm of possibility...
Na new year we day o, it's too early to start lying... Abina Laye moh'd na ur pman bro.

Lie?? On top wetin..na wa...ok it's not possible..I gree..all these back and forth no dey put food for my table...I done sha tell u wetin I know...whether u believe or not no concern me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
House happy new year I am here to plead for help am a graduate of University of Ilorin ILORIN kwara State where I studied Economics and Education and I graduated with second Class honours lower division I need assistance pertaining to federal government jobs whether agency, ministry parastatals any assistance will be highly appreciated thanks so much in advance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sugarlover:
Securities Printing and Minting have started issuing letters today.

Pls are u aware of the monthly payment and allowances for graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sugarlover:

Exactly �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=Topsy04 post=108906498]

They gave me TASK FORCE job
I’ve even submitted my documents, did Medical.
Till now, still expecting them to start.
For how long nw
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
dojnr4real:
Bsc ARCHITECTURE
If you have sure connect in
NPA, EFCC, NIMASA, FIRS, CBN
Please, kindly quote me.

B.TECH Quantity Surveying
Same. I am not ending this year without a good job whether private or government Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sugarlover:

How much is the monthly payment for staffs of printing and milting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gbens2000(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mandorland:
Lol... So the person enter junior secondary school at d age of 6?
Or from womb to primary 1?
Not possible sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elpadre22: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mandorland:

Bros, some people like reducing thier age woh, women especially are notorious for this kind of thing, You can be similar age, only for them to go & reduce it by half a decade
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
gbens2000:

Lol... So the person enter junior secondary school at d age of 6?
Or from womb to primary 1?
Not possible sir
K.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Elpadre22:

Bros, some people like reducing thier age woh, women especially are notorious for this kind of thing, You can be similar age, only for them to go & reduce it by half a decade
She was my classmate...if u see her sef she was smallish...I finished 14, she finished 12 and turned 13 September that same year...be like Una no know say some schools dey give promotion even double promotion to brilliant people for primary school...she didn't do primary 5 too...me sef didn't do primary 5...from primary 4 to js1...Wo anybody wey no believe e concern the person I beg...no be that one dey do me now...I need job in rivers state...who get sure connect?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
josh6633:

How much is the monthly payment for staffs of printing and milting

You won't be disappointed. If you can get it, get it. It will be worth it. Except you're comparing pay scale with elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingAzubuike(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
najeem4reall:
House happy new year I am here to plead for help am a graduate of University of Ilorin ILORIN kwara State where I studied Economics and Education and I graduated with second Class honours lower division I need assistance pertaining to federal government jobs whether agency, ministry parastatals any assistance will be highly appreciated thanks so much in advance
If you're ready to join the Nigerian army(SSC) , I can help you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missyojo(f): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Please do you have an additional slot? I'm interested. I sent a PM please kindly respond.
Thank you and Happy New Year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Am interested too, also from kwara
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year. May God bless our hustle and crown our efforts this 2022.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2022
I will be happy if you can assist me with it thanks
KingAzubuike:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hagjay(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Good morning Sir
I'm interested, can you help me out with DSSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igwe2121(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please who know when the new federal college of education recently established by PMB in all the geopolitical zone begin recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
saw this on WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nchabuomo: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hi, please does anyone know the monthly take-home of an assistant manager at NSITF? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Igwe2121:
Please who know when the new federal college of education recently established by PMB in all the geopolitical zone begin recruitment?

My brother I don't think wether they will publish the vacancy because they could have done that since December last year since the salary of staffs was captured in the just concluded and signed budget of the 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Any available FG job for degree holder. Help a bro in this 2022.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mukzahra, aisha92, Swagsultan1(m), Gboy4444, boborneyor(m), 22just and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.