Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243901 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
unikprince:

For FIRS, next week no dey ever reach. Mtcheeeeew sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okenwachidera: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sorry when will Narsda commence recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Any news about NCC ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
ogbadaniel:
Any news about NCC ?
Hopefully, February
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Please house any updates on ndic

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EtahJnr: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Any intel on ndic
# TammyAnybody
Harunawest
Attahir
Sheriff

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Any info on dss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Any info on INEC recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anyone has any information on TCN recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
leveljames:
defence intelligence agency dia
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joy4everA(f): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pls any information about custom supplementary list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Joy4everA:
Pls any information about custom supplementary list?

Something tells me the so called supplementary candidates are already in camp with the main candidates who went on 10th January 2022.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shazz1:

I don’t trust those people, something tells me the so called supplementary candidates are already in camp with the main candidates who went on 10th January 2022.
they weren't. But hopefully they might join them, those that were at Lagos camp were less than 600 cadets and i doubts the possibility of training few supplementarian once again while there is an existing capacity for such
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chulluko:
they weren't. But hopefully they might join them, those that were at Lagos camp were less than 600 cadets and i doubts the possibility of training few supplementarian once again while there is an existing capacity for such

Oh! Thanks for the infor

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anfieldboss:
Anyone has any information on TCN recruitment?

Nothing of such for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 2:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Please what's happening currently in NDIC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Popson09:
Any info on INEC recruitment

Soon....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Soon....
please, what of DSS and NCAA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
CBNwords:
Please what's happening currently in NDIC?

Is anything going on there presently as we speak.. ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2022
NBAIS :- Those who collected APL last year January were captured last month. Another 200 will be recruited, APLs already printed awaiting signature of the HR.

DSS: Already some degree holders are already in camp @Bauchi, they will do their POP this month ending. The next recruitment will be for Secondarians and Diploma holders, compiling of names already ongoing.

INEC: INEC did some replacement 2months ago, I know a person that got and already captured on IPPIS. Main recruitment will start soon....

The fact is that recruitments are currently ongoing from various MDGs, Ministries and Teaching hospitals. A friend that went for capturing @ Abuja told me that He saw like 14 different places during their capturing also.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Hussen24:
NBAIS :- Those who collected APL last year January were captured last month. Another 200 will be recruited, APLs already printed awaiting signature of the HR.

DSS: Already some degree holders are already in camp @Bauchi, they will do their POP this month ending. The next recruitment will be for Secondarians and Diploma holders, compiling of names already ongoing.

INEC: INEC did some replacement 2months ago, I know a person that got and already captured on IPPIS. Main recruitment will start soon....

The fact is that recruitments are currently ongoing from various MDGs, Ministries and Teaching hospitals. A friend that went for capturing @ Abuja told me that He saw like 14 different places during their capturing also.

Abeg guy y not link me to a ryt connect na. Will apprec8t earnestly. Or WhatsApp me 08038607610. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Achiever43:
Pls who has info on whether NIMASA is recruiting?

I will be glad to have a positive response (s).
Thanks.
A friend just resigned from FIRS for NIMASSA this January.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2022
philipianlobbos:
see confirm switch... I happy for the dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2022
philipianlobbos:

Some people are blessed with strong and powerful connection within their circle ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Hussen24:

Hussen24 do you have any information on police superintendent cadre, NPA, or customs supplementary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2022
philipianlobbos:
I know someone too who resigned from NIRSAL PLC for CBN this January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Any update on NCC please??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Hussen24:

Thanks for the update respond to pm please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Soon....

Thank you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by spido(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Pls Sir any new update about NSRMEA
TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Teeeecash:
I know someone too who resigned from NIRSAL PLC for CBN this January.
I thought nirsal is better than CBN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chul1, ParamilitaryII, Omana, 1Nma, Moh99 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.