Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299850 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
HarunaWest:
u sure say you don serve?

Hahahahaha na wah for you o. Pesin tell you say him do NYSC for there, you still de ask weda him sure say him don serve.. grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bluev:

Hahahahaha na wah for you o. Pesin tell you say him do NYSC for there, you still de ask weda him sure say him don serve.. grin grin
Tor my post talk say if person sabi minister or sure plug, but he is asking me for link...If anyone is to have leg there no be him when serve there?

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emmeylil(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
mutholibbola:

Any update?
No update.. u get any link
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obataala(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys, it's urgent, I recently met someone who is suppose to be a new plug for me unto NDLEA, under 3 days he has informed me of successful filling, appointment letter is even ready. I am skeptical about the whole thing. I need someone who is a staff or know something about NDLEA's recruitment for discuss.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
obataala:
Hi guys, it's urgent, I recently met someone who is suppose to be a new plug for me unto NDLEA, under 3 days he has informed me of successful filling, appointment letter is even ready. I am skeptical about the whole thing. I need someone who is a staff or know something about NDLEA's recruitment for discuss.
Thanks.
link me to ur plug abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
obataala:
Thanks.
Don't give shishi, confirm APL first

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
casapraco123:
Some one was supposed to be among the last recruited staff of CBN last quarter of 2021, unfortunately he was still serving.

He was then promised this year, the year has began. Please, is there anyone who's farmiliar with the way CBN run their recruitment? I.e, which month of the year did they usually start collecting CVs? The person don't want to calling CBN all the time to be reminded.

Please, kindly drop the information if you hear anything since they already promised this year but we don't know when exactly. Let's follow it up together please.

Thank you..
No matter the kind of info you may get here or somewhere else. As for me, since you have established contact with CBN and they promise you and also CBN is not complaining that you re disturbing them. Keep calling them to know situation of things and how to go about it. If not, this golden opportunity may pass you.
Also, you can visit that particular office that promise you from time to time and remind them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
obataala:
Thanks.
If you are captured by IPPIs and sent to Katon Rikkkos Jos then its legit. If none of this occurs, then forget about it.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pls, do u mean that APLs will be shared in February or is the month the recruitment process will start?
Pls, kindly respond!
Thanks.

Doughboy911:

Very reliable all things being equal.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Please, has anyone here got the slightest idea about when the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is going to recruit fresh graduates this year?
I heard they recruited secondary holders last year. When will they recruit degree or HND holders?
Also, does the NIA recruit graduates with a 2.2 or has it got to be 2.1 and above?
Lastly, where does the NIA train specifically?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2022
13 Jan 2022 09:26 AM PST

BREAKING NEWS:

CDCFIB APPROVES FINAL LIST OF NSCDC APPLICANT FOR EMPLOYMENT.

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has shortlisted 5,000 successful candidates for employment into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. Mrs Aisha Rufai, Secretary of the board made the announcement during a press briefing on Thursday at the Civil Defence headquarters in Abuja.

Mrs Rufai said that the board had approved the final phase of the 2019 recruitment exercise, thereby directed all prospective applicants to check the application portal.

She directed screened applicants to visit; http://cdfipb.careers from January 17,2022 to check for further information as it would only be accessible by successful candidates.

The Secretary however noted that the portal wouldn’t be open to candidates who had not been successfully shortlisted.

“Applicants should check for their names, documentation location, guidelines for documentation exercise and print out their invitation slip without which they will not be allowed to participate in the exercise,” she said.

She said that the documentation exercise is to commence from Jan.31,2022 and is free.

NSCDC Commandant General, Dr Ahmed AbubakarAudi, who stated that the recruitment was specifically for 2019 applicants, said that after the documentation process, all successful candidates will be invited for training.

Audi said that a total of 1,477,042 applicants applied in 2019 but had to scale down to 746,762 when some applicants did not meet up with the requirements specified in the job publication. “A total of 217,000 candidates successfully uploaded their certificates and were shortlisted for the Computer Based Assessment Test.

“Out of 113,105 candidates shortlisted, 53,116 sat for the CBT in December, 2020 across the country and 6,500 were shortlisted for further screening,” he said.

According to the CG, the recruitment exercised lingered until 2022 due to the emergence of Covid-19 and the need for proper vetting of candidates.

“Recruitment is a process and it is not easy to vet over one million (1,000,000) people as vetting is very fundamental to the process and takes a longer time.

“The vetting was environmental, institutional, and family based,” he said.

DCC Olusola Odumosu

Director, Public Relations,

NSCDC National Headquarters,

Sauka-Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Moha7:
Please, has anyone here got the slightest idea about when the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is going to recruit fresh graduates this year?
I heard they recruited secondary holders last year. When will they recruit degree or HND holders?
Also, does the NIA recruit graduates with a 2.2 or has it got to be 2.1 and above?
Lastly, where does the NIA train specifically?
Recruitment is in the budget.
No specific place, the pick military/paramilitary training colleges randomly. Officers finish their training abroad (US&Isreal). Their secrecy no b here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=id4sho post=109353648] Recruitment is in the budget.
No specific place, the pick military/paramilitary training colleges randomly. Officers finish their training abroad (US&Isreal). Their secrecy no b here

Yea. The last set trained in Dss training School Lagos.... NIA is a very nice place to work. D salary is good.. But u need the grace of God to get the job and 5G connection....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Elsueno:

If his C.V isn't already there, the person who promised him will contact him when it's time
God bless you and your generation unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2022
HeroHero:

No matter the kind of info you may get here or somewhere else. As for me, since you have established contact with CBN and they promise you and also CBN is not complaining that you re disturbing them. Keep calling them to know situation of things and how to go about it. If not, this golden opportunity may pass you.
Also, you can visit that particular office that promise you from time to time and remind them.
God bless you and your generation unborn.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TSoul(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning my people. Am a fresh graduate and i live in abuja....................please i need a job oooo. Please link me up no matter how small the pay is
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Any update on firs ooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
Yall. FCDA , SUBEB are currently recruiting. Try and reach out to a sure plug cos as I hear, na Minister hand all the matter dey.
Takia guys.
please who can second this info(i mean issuing apl) , thanks so we know where to direct the heat thankssssss .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
topiiiiiiii:
please who can second this info(i mean insuring apl) , thanks so we know where to direct the heat thankssssss .
You don see aboki when dey lie before except Buhari grin....No worry direct am...I ASSURE.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
HarunaWest:

You don see aboki when dey lie before except Buhari grin....No worry direct am...I ASSURE.
lolzzzz this hustle no easy jare, we gaz dey follow follow am up. Thanks again, abeg if any one can also help us confirm 100percent say letter don land some people hand, we go appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
NBAIS is issuing APL

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pass11:
NBAIS is issuing APL
What is d full meaning of NBAIS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
HeroHero:

National Board For Arabic and Islamic Studies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
HeroHero:

national board for Islamic and Arabic studies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ibironkebamidel:
Any update on firs ooo
i heard APLs will Fly next week

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Ibironkebamidel:
Any update on firs ooo

I second this oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2022
kingRagnarr:
i heard APLs will Fly next week

May God see us through
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 1:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Thank you so much, man!!

But when you said ‘Recruitment is in the budget’, did you mean that the NIA will recruit soon, like, in the first quarter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2022
I was also contacted about this offer, but I'm being skeptical about the whole thing. Did ur plug confirm if the said APL is for admin staffs or uniform men since a set recently finished training/induction? I don't know how this going to work out. Send me a DM let's rub mind.

obataala:
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Does anyone have any connect at UBEC? I really need a job there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please any update on NCC?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hannychic, heryoub22(m), horlatunji00(m), Prince806(m), HARI33, ASF46, StepGodfather, Itzlinda(f), Angel2024, Mylesgidi, Daklo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.