Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230137 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2022
HeroHero:

Which of the agency?

Fjsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

1) Please I want to know which commission or agency can a Rear Admiral use his connection to help me get job without stress?

2) Is it advisable for me to tell him the kind of job I want?
Though he told me he'd get me a job before am done with my nysc.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Please someone here should help us with info concerning NARSDA recruitment. Any reliable info would be appreciated please! sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mutmainneen:

Seeing as the salary is covered, may I dm you for the salary, please? Also, what's the career growth like in the National Assembly service?

I come across the APL on Facebook with the Covered Salary Sir. I just post it as, i saw it for our people here waiting for it to press up...
I also don't know their Pay

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freezyprinzy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
2.5m for a slot in NASRDA worth it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
freezyprinzy:
Is something going on?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
freezyprinzy:
If u are okay without allowances, then it's fine plus the job isn't stressful , lots of free time....but abeg who has heard anything about FIRS?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Klymaxbankz:
he can't do ippis without apl, credentials and other documents. He should not pay any money to that guy (scammer). He should run, He will never c the 100k, it's gone.

Na who tell u thjs one? IPPIS can be done without and documents.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
freezyprinzy:
pls is any thing happening at d moment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freezyprinzy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mukzahra:
pls is any thing happening at d moment?
No but my guy said next month.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sahme:
Hello Nairalanders,

1) Please I want to know which commission or agency can a Rear Admiral use his connection to help me get job without stress?

Thanks.

Please cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
freezyprinzy:
No but my guy said next month.
pls let talk better
My whatapp number 08036263532.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
A frnd of mine is bout to pay 3m for firs slot is it worth it? Cos am thinking of paying too

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
kingRagnarr:
A frnd of mine is bout to pay 3m for firs slot is it worth it? Cos am thinking of paying too
Yeaa, worth it, when were u guys told the apl would be ready
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Shariiiif:

I come across the APL on Facebook with the Covered Salary Sir. I just post it as, i saw it for our people here waiting for it to press up...
I also don't know their Pay
I highly appreciate you, sir. You have done well for sharing this with us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asapant: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please kindly connect me with your friend, very urgent, I beg of you.
kingRagnarr:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sahme:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.
1. Ministry of Defense
2. Defence Space Administration
3. DICON
4. civilian staff of military training schools, centers, institutes etc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2022

Asapant:
Please kindly connect me with your friend, very urgent, I beg of you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:14am On Jan 19, 2022
Shariiiif:
Keep the hope Alive!
for National Assembly Hopeful, press your button. Congrat to the Beneficiaries. Ours is Coming Soon.
pls send me ur phone number tru my mail sundayfriday66@gmail.com. thanks n congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:20am On Jan 19, 2022
DUNKA:
1. Ministry of Defense
3. DICON
defence intelligence agency dia

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 3:08am On Jan 19, 2022
I hear say DIA dey collect CV how true?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2022
DUNKA:
1. Ministry of Defense
3. DICON

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2022
People get jobs on daily basis especially in the A-list agencies if your connection is strong.That's how the Nigerian system works.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pls who has info on whether NIMASA is recruiting?

I will be glad to have a positive response (s).
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please can someone help me with the current salary (Net Pay) for ASC rank (level 8

Net Pay please

Very important... THANKS

PLS WAT IS THE MEANING OF DIG in Civil defense
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
My former boss in FIRS (I was a kopa there) just told me he heard “it’s ongoing” when I asked about APL, and I should ‘contact my source’

Can anyone confirm this please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
panmol:
My former boss in FIRS (I was a kopa there) just told me he heard “it’s ongoing” when I asked about APL, and I should ‘contact my source’

Can anyone confirm this please?

Source said Apl's will be disburse next week.... U should Contact ur connect 4 more info.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
tukurmahmudzaki:

Source said Apl's will be disburse next week.... U should Contact ur connect 4 more info.
Thanks
For FIRS, next week no dey ever reach. Mtcheeeeew sad

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Do you no of anybody that want to apply for a permanent job at FG medical centre umuahia
Please contact me or Whatsapp me 08030471278
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
unikprince:

For FIRS, next week no dey ever reach. Mtcheeeeew sad
I tire my brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
U Dey gv Mi joy � I Dey feel U �

Thanks[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Julieet, Beststriker9(m), Gboy4444, evcabuja, Mukzahra, Shukrah97, francisobiabo(m), ANYAMUEL(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.