Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247288 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Firs, connect your plug now, something is cooking

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2022
They gave out APLs last week and will continue to give.
Anfieldboss:

Are they giving out APLs or they are accepting CVs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2022
My friend collected APL on Wednesday. And CBN are conducting interviews this week.
ObiaboAdoka:
Good pm, pls any info about NDIC apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
What is the procedure for application for Petroleum Training Institutes and FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dalsa:

This thread is helpful ooo

Very helpful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ibironkebamidel:

Seconded.

I just confirmed this from a friend at their headquarters here in Abuja.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ibironkebamidel:
Federal inland revenue service, something is cooking, contact your connect now

This thing that has been cooking for over six months till now is still cooking and not yet done, pls is it stone that is cooking?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please what's the salary for defense intelligence agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hairlodiva: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hellooooo good day fam, please kindly inform us if anyone has collected apl at FCTA please so we can know when to move on thanksssss

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hussen24:

NPA already recruited. Don't put much hope on custom supplementary because the recruitment was initiated to compensate senators and reps. I dont know anything about police superintendent

Nigerian Police Academy or Nigerian Ports Authority

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Nigerian Police Academy or Nigerian Ports Authority
Do police academy offer admission or recruitment?
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please Any update about NCC ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
HeroHero:

Do police academy offer admission or recruitment?
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.

If they gave admission, who works n manage there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

If they gave admission, who works n manage there?
Police officers work there both as academic & non academic staff

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
HeroHero:

Police officers work there both as academic & non academic staff

I don't know that.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Seconded.

I just confirmed this from a friend at their headquarters here in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ibironkebamidel:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sugarlover:
My friend collected APL on Wednesday. And CBN are conducting interviews this week.

Hello.. I sent you a PM. Please check your email. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
At ndic?
Sugarlover:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Macbenb13:
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) is recruiting on a low
bro Abeg na confirm, I no want place a call to a top ranking general and d intel no dey solid.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Grace of God and godfathers but I advise to try and submit your cv
MUTERIKA:
What is the procedure for application for Petroleum Training Institutes and FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yes, NDIC
Chulluko:
At ndic?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
There is a plug of my that i just called now, he denied the authenticity of the current recruitment he work at there HR dept.
Sugarlover:
Yes, NDIC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Chulluko:
There is a plug of my that i just called now, he denied the authenticity of the current recruitment he work at there HR dept.
Sir he said that his friend has collected APL from NDIC, I think this will be enough proof.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dalsa:

Sir he said that his friend has collected APL from NDIC, I think this will be enough proof.
yea is possible is above our plug pay grade on a low-key. After all hardly substantives recruitment process is carried out in this country .... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
MUTERIKA:

Procedure?? For naija? grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by checkmatez: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2022
TammyAnybody:
Petroleum Training Institute is recruiting....
please how can I apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Odugwo's in the house kindly help clarify, someone just told me that DIA don't employed people without any military background and most of their staffs were on secondment either from Military or paramilitary.. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Chulluko:
Odugwo's in the house kindly help clarify, someone just told me that DIA don't employed people without any military background and most of their staffs were on secondment either from Military or paramilitary.. Thanks

Not true though you go for training

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2022
Thanks
Ermm:

Not true though you go for training
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phenylalanine(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Lilimax:
NAFDAC- 250k undecided embarassed (B.sc)
Fear God na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning....

Due to some reasons known to me, I will be deactivating my account below will be my last tip on recruitment

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter
NCDMB... arrangements have been concluded for interview, at least 6 people will be recruited from each state with Oil producing state getting 10 each.

INEC....they are also finalising arrangement with JAMB for conducting CBT exams for the main recruitment

NSIA.....will soon release advert for main recruitment, for those that study finance and have their degree abroad, they usually give consideration and sometimes conduct interviews for them, you can submit your CV at their Office in Abuja if you study Finance, Accounting, Economics.. etc

NIMASA...another batch of recruitment is due this quarter of the year..

NASRDA.... Will also be be recruiting openly this year as the agency is short of technical staff to carry out it operations.

NFVCB.....will also be recruiting this year..

PTDF....plans are underway to recruit this year

NERC....will be recruiting too.

A lot of education institution won't be recruiting, except FG lift embargo on them.. some that recruited are finding it difficult to capture their new staff aside the newly established ones who were given consideration.

EFCC... will commence a fresh recruitment this year after their promotion exams in February

A lot of agency has applied for approval and waiver at FCC to recruit like

Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

Energy Commission of Nigeria

NNRA

etc....

I know it will be very hurting to pen down at this moment, the truth the told my source at FCC is retiring and one of my source at NASS has has resigned to take appointment in NIMASA, so much information won't be coming up from from and the best is to pen down than to give false information..

* To those whom my infory has helped in securing a job, I wish you welll despite some trying to offer incentive which I outrightly reject.

* To those who are still job hunting... I wish you the very best..

I wont be responding to email any longer....

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

67 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gloriouspace, bowen2018, Classiqtech, Moh99, Abdulstoic, Mykcool(m), SINJEL, shawolin2020(m), prophetic69(m), dojnr4real and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.