Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231213 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Please house, i want to make a passionate appeal.. Please is anyone in possession of the phone number of Gen. (rtd) Martin Luther Agwai of Gidan Mana, Kachia Local Government Area of Kaduna State. He is presently the pro-chancelor of university of calabar. His phone number should be sent to me, please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning....

shocked cry cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Abeg i dey use God beg u hag around for some time, your presence alone is really a great deal to this house, irrespective of your reasons at hand, remember experience matters a lot, your are truly an assert to the house.
Good morning....

Due to some reasons known to me, I will be deactivating my account below will be my last tip on recruitment

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter
NCDMB... arrangements have been concluded for interview, at least 6 people will be recruited from each state with Oil producing state getting 10 each.

INEC....they are also finalising arrangement with JAMB for conducting CBT exams for the main recruitment

NSIA.....will soon release advert for main recruitment, for those that study finance and have their degree abroad, they usually give consideration and sometimes conduct interviews for them, you can submit your CV at their Office in Abuja if you study Finance, Accounting, Economics.. etc

NIMASA...another batch of recruitment is due this quarter of the year..

NASRDA.... Will also be be recruiting openly this year as the agency is short of technical staff to carry out it operations.

NFVCB.....will also be recruiting this year..

PTDF....plans are underway to recruit this year

NERC....will be recruiting too.

A lot of education institution won't be recruiting, except FG lift embargo on them.. some that recruited are finding it difficult to capture their new staff aside the newly established ones who were given consideration.

EFCC... will commence a fresh recruitment this year after their promotion exams in February

A lot of agency has applied for approval and waiver at FCC to recruit like

Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

Energy Commission of Nigeria

NNRA

etc....

I know it will be very hurting to pen down at this moment, the truth the told my source at FCC is retiring and one of my source at NASS has has resigned to take appointment in NIMASA, so much information won't be coming up from from and the best is to pen down than to give false information..

* To those whom my infory has helped in securing a job, I wish you welll despite some trying to offer incentive which I outrightly reject.

* To those who are still job hunting... I wish you the very best..

I wont be responding to email any longer....

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Chulluko:
Abeg i dey use God beg u hag around for some time, your presence alone is really a great deal to this house, irrespective of your reasons at hand, remember experience matters a lot, your arell truly an assert to the house.
He has deactivated his account, i don't think we will see his post from this moniker any time soon, except he post with another moniker

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2022
What is the latest on Federal Fire Service replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2022
He has done well. He will be truly remembered as the likes of some goats that weren't longer active
Teeeecash:
He has deactivated his account, i don't think we will see his post from this moniker any time soon, except he post with another moniker
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by T4kbaba(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Chulluko:
Abeg i dey use God beg u hag around for some time, your presence alone is really a great deal to this house, irrespective of your reasons at hand, remember experience matters a lot, your are truly an assert to the house.

Tammy anybody is a great guy. God bless your endeavors. We will surely miss your first class information.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
I’m honestly sad to see this would be his last post. That man sounded very calm and down to earth. May God grant him his heart desires. I just pray this group continues with giving credible information and doesn’t die (because the way things are going it would soon die). He was one of our greatest assets. This group has more of people with questions than people with answers. I pray we get someone that would help us out the way Tammy did. God bless you Tammy.
T4kbaba:

Tammy anybody is a great guy. God bless your endeavors. We will surely miss your first class information.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Kariian:
I’m honestly sad to see this would be his last post. That man sounded very calm and down to earth. May God grant him his heart desires. I just pray this group continues with giving credible information and doesn’t die (because the way things are going it would soon die). He was one of our greatest assets. This group has more of people with questions than people with answers. I pray we get someone that would help us out the way Tammy did. God bless you Tammy. Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Please what's the salary scale of NPA
( entry level)
Are they also entitled to any form of allowances?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning....

Due to some reasons known to me, I will be deactivating my account below will be my last tip on recruitment

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter
NCDMB... arrangements have been concluded for interview, at least 6 people will be recruited from each state with Oil producing state getting 10 each.

INEC....they are also finalising arrangement with JAMB for conducting CBT exams for the main recruitment

NSIA.....will soon release advert for main recruitment, for those that study finance and have their degree abroad, they usually give consideration and sometimes conduct interviews for them, you can submit your CV at their Office in Abuja if you study Finance, Accounting, Economics.. etc

NASRDA.... Will also be be recruiting openly this year as the agency is short of technical staff to carry out it operations.

A lot of education institution won't be recruiting, except FG lift embargo on them.. some that recruited are finding it difficult to capture their new staff aside the newly established ones who were given consideration.

EFCC... will commence a fresh recruitment this year after their promotion exams in February

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

NNRA

etc....

I know it will be very hurting to pen down at this moment, the truth the told my source at FCC is retiring and one of my source at NASS has has resigned to take appointment in NIMASA, so much information won't be coming up from from and the best is to pen down than to give false information..

* To those whom my infory has helped in securing a job, I wish you welll despite some trying to offer incentive which I outrightly reject.

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

Thanks boss for all your assistance.
Soar higher.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning....

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

NNRA

etc....

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

God Bless u @tammyanybody. May God answer your secret prayers and grant your heart desires beyond your imagination.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mayusig: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
NSITF APLS are being issued. New recruits are resuming soon. Press your buttons and their salary scale has just been increased by Ngige yesterday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalidjnr(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote]Good morning....

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

NNRA

etc....

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

Tammy...You did well man��

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
They have resumed self. A friend started yesterday. You are definitely right about the salary increase.
Mayusig:
NSITF APLS are being issued. New recruits are resuming soon. Press your buttons and their salary scale has just been increased by Ngige yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mayusig:

Pls how much is their new salary. The new salary of a fresh intake at NSITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kariian:
They have resumed self. A friend started yesterday. You are definitely right about the salary increase.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
I don’t know. He didn’t tell me and I didn’t ask.
Mtschewwww:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thanks sir.
Klymaxbankz:
he can't do ippis without apl, credentials and other documents. He should not pay any money to that guy (scammer). He should run, He will never c the 100k, it's gone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jack005(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Henryfly:

Hmm mm, i see, my own is, if you truly believe Demons and witches and dark powers don't exist then you are fully secure to believe God doesn't and okay not to believe him.
Good day bro.. I saw your reply on ncdmb thread concerning that field ready training.. I didn't want to quote you on that thread, so decided to quote you on a different thread entirely.. I want to know if you were part of the test that was written about two weeks ago and if you have been emailed for the interview stage.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
A legend has retired cry cry sad

Farewell bro...

Good morning....

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

NNRA

etc....

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 12alao: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pls how much do nigeria police force civilain education officer level 8 step 2 earn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please house any update with FCSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
12alao:
Pls how much do nigeria police force civilain education officer level 8 step 2 earn
#75-80k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wuminity(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Is there any news about Nigerian Custom service supplementary recruitment?

House don tire me o angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
12alao:
58k....the guy that quoted 75-80 is very very very wrong

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:

#75-80k
wrong----- 58k.....if you r not sure of the exact figure, Pls don't write anything...we need 1st hand info in this forum. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2022
Nbias and FCDA issuing APL...please what is the salary and allowances of FCDA

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2022
Pls what is the salary of inec fresh gradute? I mean is an A agency? Is the take home good?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Pls my people, how much is take home salary for a level8 officer at the Office of Accountant General of the Federation
Also Office of Auditor General of the Federation.
Pls anyone with the idea should help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OMOZ1(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Good morning my e-family.

Please help me with the salary of NAFDAC Level 8 and immigration.

Please urgent.

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Damdam24(f), evcabuja, shareezey, Omuka, MOD30(m), Swagsultan1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.