Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243070 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Thank you Tammy...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Wuminity:
Is there any news about Nigerian Custom service supplementary recruitment?

House don tire me o angry

Hello can we chat. I also applied for NCS Supplementary R. (check my Signature)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
FIRS #215.8b budget has just been approved by the Senate.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
All I wan know be if this means something for the cooking wey we dey wait to done.
patc:
FIRS #215.8b budget has just been approved by the Senate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
panmol:
All I wan know be if this means something for the cooking wey we dey wait to done.
probably part of the cookies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wuminity:
Is there any news about Nigerian Custom service supplementary recruitment?

House don tire me o angry
Are you expecting something from there?
I mean hope you have a strong connect, if not please find something tangible to be doing. The recruitment get has he be
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
But pls can a controller help person to get d job pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wuminity(f): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2022
thaiwwo:

I mean hope you have a strong connect, if not please find something tangible to be doing. The recruitment get has he be

Really?
Na wa o,
Naija my country.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote]Good morning....

Due to some reasons known to me, I will be deactivating my account below will be my last tip on recruitment

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter
NCDMB... arrangements have been concluded for interview, at least 6 people will be recruited from each state with Oil producing state getting 10 each.

INEC....they are also finalising arrangement with JAMB for conducting CBT exams for the main recruitment

NSIA.....will soon release advert for main recruitment, for those that study finance and have their degree abroad, they usually give consideration and sometimes conduct interviews for them, you can submit your CV at their Office in Abuja if you study Finance, Accounting, Economics.. etc

NIMASA...another batch of recruitment is due this quarter of the year..

NASRDA.... Will also be be recruiting openly this year as the agency is short of technical staff to carry out it operations.

NFVCB.....will also be recruiting this year..

PTDF....plans are underway to recruit this year

NERC....will be recruiting too.

A lot of education institution won't be recruiting, except FG lift embargo on them.. some that recruited are finding it difficult to capture their new staff aside the newly established ones who were given consideration.

EFCC... will commence a fresh recruitment this year after their promotion exams in February

A lot of agency has applied for approval and waiver at FCC to recruit like

Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

Energy Commission of Nigeria

NNRA

etc....

I know it will be very hurting to pen down at this moment, the truth the told my source at FCC is retiring and one of my source at NASS has has resigned to take appointment in NIMASA, so much information won't be coming up from from and the best is to pen down than to give false information..

* To those whom my infory has helped in securing a job, I wish you welll despite some trying to offer incentive which I outrightly reject.

* To those who are still job hunting... I wish you the very best..

I wont be responding to email any longer....

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

Thank you so much, Tammy Anybody. You have been an amazing source to everyone in this forum. Ciao ��

quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2022
ikea:
Please house, i want to make a passionate appeal.. Please is anyone in possession of the phone number of Gen. (rtd) Martin Luther Agwai of Gidan Mana, Kachia Local Government Area of Kaduna State. He is presently the pro-chancelor of university of calabar. His phone number should be sent to me, please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2022
thaiwwo, do you think that the supplementarians will join those that were in camps now?
thaiwwo:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
HeroHero:
Pls my people, how much is take home salary for a level8 officer at the Office of Accountant General of the Federation
Also Office of Auditor General of the Federation.
Pls anyone with the idea should help.

Good morning. Please is office of accountant general of the federation giving APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Jeayet:

Good morning. Please is office of accountant general of the federation giving APL?
No information on that yet but I want to send an unsolicited application to them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stop being pessimistic. And don't discourage people. Many has gotten custom without knowing anybody.
thaiwwo:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Moha7 post=109722073][/quote]

Please who have update on presidential task force on illegal arms...?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good morning....

Due to some reasons known to me, I will be deactivating my account below will be my last tip on recruitment

NPA... compiling list
PTI... Is issuing letter
NCDMB... arrangements have been concluded for interview, at least 6 people will be recruited from each state with Oil producing state getting 10 each.

INEC....they are also finalising arrangement with JAMB for conducting CBT exams for the main recruitment

NSIA.....will soon release advert for main recruitment, for those that study finance and have their degree abroad, they usually give consideration and sometimes conduct interviews for them, you can submit your CV at their Office in Abuja if you study Finance, Accounting, Economics.. etc

NIMASA...another batch of recruitment is due this quarter of the year..

NASRDA.... Will also be be recruiting openly this year as the agency is short of technical staff to carry out it operations.

NFVCB.....will also be recruiting this year..

PTDF....plans are underway to recruit this year

NERC....will be recruiting too.

A lot of education institution won't be recruiting, except FG lift embargo on them.. some that recruited are finding it difficult to capture their new staff aside the newly established ones who were given consideration.

EFCC... will commence a fresh recruitment this year after their promotion exams in February

A lot of agency has applied for approval and waiver at FCC to recruit like

Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation

FAAN

NSPRI

NCC

DSA

NAIC

NARICT

NIA

FIRO...Oshodi

PRODA

NCAM

Energy Commission of Nigeria

NNRA

etc....

I know it will be very hurting to pen down at this moment, the truth the told my source at FCC is retiring and one of my source at NASS has has resigned to take appointment in NIMASA, so much information won't be coming up from from and the best is to pen down than to give false information..

* To those whom my infory has helped in securing a job, I wish you welll despite some trying to offer incentive which I outrightly reject.

* To those who are still job hunting... I wish you the very best..

I wont be responding to email any longer....

Thanks....

TammyAnybody©

Please house, I need information on presidential task force on illegal arms...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Moha7 post=109722073][/quote]
I wonder why Universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria are worst hit by this embargo on employment. People are retiring everyday and promotions are equally done in most higher institutions, yet no new employment. This is really serious.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sugarlover:
My friend collected APL on Wednesday. And CBN are conducting interviews this week.

how can somebody apply for cbn job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2022
CBN and NDIC...

Hold your plugs tight and fasten your seat belts...

Please no inbox. This is the only info I got, so further info can be channeled to another. Make I go find my connect

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
mmt1:

Plsssssssss wat abt NMDPRA (MDIF)
Recruitment portal will open soon.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
philipianlobbos:

Are u saying the recruitment would start over again

What happens to the previous unreleased list..is that the end..thnks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Teepy0392:

Are u saying the recruitment would start over again

What happens to the previous unreleased list..is that the end..thnks
People get apl at this agency and all other A-list agencies at any point in time based on very strong connect.Open recruitments from them are just for formalities, you'll never hear about the end of such open recruitment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
peepydelano:
People get apl at this agency and all other A-list agencies at any point in time based on very strong connect.Open recruitments from them are just for formalities, you'll never hear about the end of such open recruitment.

I guess so..meaning by the time the portal is opened..they may just have been issuing letter already..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joy4everA(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=PSVITA post=109702646]

Hello can we chat. I also applied for NCS Supplementary R. (check my Signature)[/quote
Pls any update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
neoclassical:

I wonder why Universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria are worst hit by this embargo on employment. People are retiring everyday and promotions are equally done in most higher institutions, yet no new employment. This is really serious.
You just said my mind, it is really sad especially federal universities, they really need Assistant lecturers and Graduate assistants to help with departmental work load...but no they will not employ because of the embargo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Them dey employed on low-key
omavicky:

You just said my mind, it is really sad especially federal universities, they really need Assistant lecturers and Graduate assistants to help with departmental work load...but no they will not employ because of the embargo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
CBNwords:
CBN and NDIC...

Hold your plugs tight and fasten your seat belts...

Please no inbox. This is the only info I got, so further info can be channeled to another. Make I go find my connect
words
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
philipianlobbos:

pls what about Nigeria upstream petroleum regulatory commission (NUPRC)??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Chulluko:
Yes I know they do, but not massively
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 1:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Chulluko:
Getting employed on low-key is not the problem, but getting captured on IPPIS is. How else are you supposed to get paid without capturing?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2022
donbee:
Stop being pessimistic. And don't discourage people. Many has gotten custom without knowing anybody.
I'm not bro. But that's the truth
Most of the high rank politicians are interested in this recruitment that's what makes hinder to the first recruitment
Registration without ID Number, it get has he be
if you know any high rank officials please hold up to him he may have good respond for you about this recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 2:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Chulluko:
thaiwwo, do you think that the supplementarians will join those that were in camps now?
let wait till March because it seems those that are in Lagos are going to spend three months.
Definitely next month something gonna pop out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2247) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.