Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6217434 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2022
HeroHero:

Enugu
I'm in kaduna , we just finish writing attendance. About to start the exams
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
HeroHero:

Enugu
I'm in kaduna, just finished with attendance we're about to start the exams.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2022
avsadeeq0:

I'm in kaduna, just finished with attendance we're about to start the exams.
I thought u want to tell me where my region is doing there own.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmtukur: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations to all FIRS hopefuls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2022
mmtukur:
Drop the full update

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Walybounce:
TCN interview scheduled for tomorrow!
Will be based on geopolitical zones, will recruit about 200 or so. Press your connect.

I no get connect or anything na the only info i get so don't pm asking for connect

I got a text too, but couldn’t make the exam ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Walybounce:
Will be based on geopolitical zones, will recruit about 200 or so. Press your connect.

I no get connect or anything na the only info i get so don't pm asking for connect
They're recruiting 120
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
But why is nobody talking about NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
avsadeeq0:
They're recruiting 120
Inbox me please 07037860918.. It's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
mmtukur:

What is the update? They don share letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
avsadeeq0:

They're recruiting 120

All graduates or experienced hires included?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Maameer99:

All graduates or experienced hires included?
it supposed to be GT Alot of EH the management will decides who to recruit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
usydre:
Please who knows the salary and allowances of Dangote refinery Engineering entry level
140-150k monthly. Have you been offered employment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layormiii(f): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please who knows someone at NIRA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
usydre:
Please who knows the salary and allowances of Dangote refinery Engineering entry level

Which Discipline?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yinbanjonic:

140-150k monthly. Have you been offered employment?

A friend was offered APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Maameer99:

Which Discipline?

Mechanical Engineering
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2022
mmtukur:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2022
usydre:

A friend was offered APL
The emolument will be included in the Apl or he/she has not collected the Apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
usydre:

A friend was offered APL
Note the amount is for graduate without experience. I mean fresh graduate not for experience hire.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Yinbanjonic:

The emolument will be included in the Apl or he/she has not collected the Apl?

No APL yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Yinbanjonic:

Note the amount is for graduate without experience. I mean fresh graduate not for experience hire.

He is a fresh Mechanical Engineering graduate....Thanks for the reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
mmtukur:
thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Jamahyel:
thank you sir

Have you recieved?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
usydre:

No APL yet
Has he been called to come for the Apl? If yes, congratulations to him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
usydre:

He is a fresh Mechanical Engineering graduate....Thanks for the reply
Okay. DM lets talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kaeboy:

Have you recieved?
no sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jamahyel:
no sir.
Why u come dey say thank you when he say congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emitsu123: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
NdanaBusu:
Federal Inland Revenue Service (Firs) loading...
Ndana Busu
Please
I'm Abubakar Mahmud from Gaba
Please let's chat on WhatsApp
My contact 07064738186
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
This might help you
usydre:

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eruks: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Walybounce:

Pls do you know what the salary is like and what grade will you put TCN a,b,c or d thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HolyMalaam, emmachiukwu, Lenaaa, Oladapo3971(m), olamilarks(m), oluxmondd2, Nadingo, Theunderman, RealAbba, JustAboyy, mmtukur, Brightlight123 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.