Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228340 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Don't create any WhatsApp group or telegram for this thread. This thread has been here before some of your joined, it served people before you and will still serve more people in future.

Once you move people to telegram or whatsoever, the thread will be dead.

If people who created it moved to WhatsApp, will you be here benefiting from it ?

33 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
freddybonz:

Oh, okay
guy, you wey don tey for this thread, don't you know links like that could have the thread permanently closed ??

This thread has been active since 2014

Many people have benefited from it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
Teeeecash:
guy, you wey don tey for this thread, don't you know links like that could have the thread permanent closed ??

This thread has been active since 2014

Many people have benefited from it
No vex, I bin jst want see how the group be....of course the thread won't die, it has survived for too long to die
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Do we have any new updates on SEC this year?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
What's going on in NCDMB? Any latest?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please what is happening with Federal Fire Service? No recruitment or replacement for long time.... What is happening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello fam, please who has any info about FCTA, please any fcta hopeful here? Please we need info, this wait is not funny anymore.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
NPA is most annoying...
One can be depressed of waiting

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Federal Inland Revenue Service (Firs) loading...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello Fam. Please who has any info concerning NAIC, and when will they be recruiting.?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
NdanaBusu:

Pls, expatiate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 0LEX: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
nasiest:
It never existed self grin
go to their website and read

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 0LEX: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
bigsam75:
How real is NATFORCE?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
The anger in me when I open this thrend and see NATForce, please i thought we had all agreed to move on. Na wire remain for una now o. I come in peace sha.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's the wire for me. May God help us all grin grin grin grin grin
topiiiiiiii:
The anger in me when I open this thrend and see NATForce, please i thought we have all agreed to move on. Na wire remain for una now o. I come in peace sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
NdanaBusu:
I don tire to call my plug abeg....this firs loading don pass GLO recharge card, at this point if it comes it comes while I put my eyes else where jst incase

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
freddybonz:

I don tire to call my plug abeg....this firs loading don pass GLO recharge card, at this point if it comes it comes while I put my eyes else where jst incase
pls i sent you a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Where is that guy that went to receive APL in Lagos branch of FIRS grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kaeboy:
Where is that guy that went to receive APL in Lagos branch of FIRS grin

Jamb question grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Please any information about National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)?

It was stated in the budget they will recruit this year.

Please who av an updated info??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please what’s the update on NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
jummiejumjum:
Please what’s the update on NCC?
Things can happen any moment from now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
peepydelano:
Things can happen any moment from now.

The any moment is taking forever. I just hope it won’t be like FIRS ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please, who has the FCC commissioner's contact representing ondo state?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is Naija, we don't work with time rather anything goes...
jummiejumjum:

The any moment is taking forever. I just hope it won’t be like FIRS ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.