Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232387 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Are you sure?
Ajibolaoi:
Please any information about National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)?

It was stated in the budget they will recruit this year.

Please who av an updated info??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
APL cooking....
Dimjunior:
Please is there information about NIMASA soon? Somebody told me that they will employ before the end of first quater. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
francisobiabo:
APL cooking....

How sure are u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pls any info on ITF?
Pls someone with genuine info should kindly respond.
Thanks!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Achiever43:
Pls any info on ITF?
Pls someone with genuine info should kindly respond.
Thanks!!!
Someone here said it is February and that he is very sure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Doughboy911:

Very reliable all things being equal.
This our brother and friend is speaking in respect to ITF though, one can't predict Nigeria govt & their employment system
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2022
And February is coming to an end.
Let that person, please, kindly brief us if he is privy to any info on this.
Thanks!

HeroHero:

Someone here said it is February and that he is very sure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Maameer99:
My people who can tell me anything about Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)…
Got a connect so I want to know if it’s worth it…

Thanks!

I hope TCN has got back to you ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
They haven’t oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
TCN interview scheduled for tomorrow!
Will be based on geopolitical zones, will recruit about 200 or so. Press your connect.

I no get connect or anything na the only info i get so don't pm asking for connect

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Walybounce:
Will be based on geopolitical zones, will recruit about 200 or so. Press your connect.

I no get connect or anything na the only info i get so don't pm asking for connect

Pls Any news on INEC, the wait is getting to long
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bubu1989: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
acc2020:

Pls Any news on INEC, the wait is getting to long

Please does tcn have a clinic
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bubu1989:

Please does tcn have a clinic

Yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please, which place is better in terms of salary and allowance? Is it Bank of Industry (BOI), Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
In my opinion, it would be selected in this order; NDIC, BOI, CBN. Dalu unu smiley
Moha7:
Please, which place is better in terms of salary and allowance? Is it Bank of Industry (BOI), Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
This information is legit and verified.
Press your buttons.

Walybounce:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Attahir180:
Press your buttons.

Got the invite also. Please do you have any idea how it will go? I studied accounting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
ebonyalhjnr:

Got the invite also. Please do you have any idea how it will go? I studied accounting
Didn't got the invite but i was told to come tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
avsadeeq0:

Didn't got the invite but i was told to come tomorrow
Where is the venue?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theidealguy151: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
True. My cousin got a text message as well.
Walybounce:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
HeroHero:

Where is the venue?
Which state are u from ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HermitSparrx: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yes. Unless there's some work experience. [quote author=keekee89 post=110351711][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Moha7:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please who knows the salary and allowances of Dangote refinery Engineering entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BIGSIS31: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
please,can someone help me with Commissioner of Police CP Rabi umar's phone number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starM: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Somebody I spoke with denied that anything was happening, except if she just did not want to share any information.

Achiever43:
And February is coming to an end.
Let that person, please, kindly brief us if he is privy to any info on this.
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:14am On Feb 24, 2022
NekkyCee:
In my opinion, it would be selected in this order; NDIC, BOI, CBN. Dalu unu smiley

Nekky, do you know the salary of NDIC, BOI & CBN? Who here knows, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JO01: 2:28am On Feb 24, 2022
ebonyalhjnr:

Please where is the venue... in Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JO01: 2:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Attahir180:
Press your buttons.

Please where is the venue in Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JO01: 2:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Tguiz:

DM for Prof. Adeolu Akande contact

Please DM... I need the contact. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2022
JO01:

Please where is the venue... in Abuja?
u guys should please stop. If na u, u go gree talk the venue here? u want him to tell u d venue on this public forum with over 1million members then next thing they are over 100000 uninvited persons with their CV at d gate protesting that the recruitment did not follow due process, next thing d recruitment is suspended. You would have done better by sending him a DM and asking him that question in his inbox and even at that he still reserves d right to either oblige or decline unapologetically.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JO01: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Gabicon20:

u guys should please stop. If na u, u go gree talk the venue here? u want him to tell u d venue on this public forum with over 1million members then next thing they are over 100000 uninvited persons with their CV at d gate protesting that the recruitment did not follow due process, next thing d recruitment is suspended. You would have done better by sending him a DM and asking him that question in his inbox and even at that he still reserves d right to either oblige or decline unapologetically.

Thanks. I have done that before now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boborneyor(m), maluga, Hisgrace0001, Blankstare(m), Joeadah, ADEGUNWA01, Hassan52(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.