Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6325775 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
HarunaWest:
DSS, FIRS, PTDF, and NFIU..Pls don't ask me any further questions regarding this recruitments. I am only aware, cos I have a connect in the kitchen cabinet. I cant influence nada. I am an F.G job seeker like yall.
Pls, any information on REA & SEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 2:14am On Apr 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
DSS, FIRS, PTDF, and NFIU..Pls don't ask me any further questions regarding this recruitments. I am only aware, cos I have a connect in the kitchen cabinet. I cant influence nada. I am an F.G job seeker like yall.
Atleast you should know legit slot sellers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Debreadman2001: 2:44am On Apr 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] shocked[b][/b]
EFCC, entry level, net take home is 160,000
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 4:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Papacypaul:
Atleast you should know legit slot sellers
nah. I don't.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lawalbo(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Fmc Keffi slot available... Please only those close to Nassarawa or Abuja as you might be called to show up for some documentation. Its better than having to travel from far away places. If you interested get in touch. To resume b4 month end. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2022
#HarunaWest, DSS with degree?
HarunaWest:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
is dss for degree holders?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2022
lawalbo:
Fmc Keffi slot available... Please only those close to Nassarawa or Abuja as you might be called to show up for some documentation. Its better than having to travel from far away places. If you interested get in touch. To resume b4 month end. Thanks.
check your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ejitec16(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
I hardly comment on Job threads. So for me to have been commenting in the last 4-5 days is due to things I have seen.
please which goverment agency or commisions is sharing apointment letter now? Please very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2022
ejitec16:
please which goverment agency or commisions is sharing apointment letter now? Please very urgent
It seems u don't read other peoples comments & quotes but u want people to be reading urs.
People have been posting in response to ur question and u keep asking.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
yeah ur info is accurate i was offered a dss slot for 2m last month but then 2m for a job that u will not be in office nd u have to carry gun! Is not worth it

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asapant: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Check your mail please
lawalbo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2022
kingRagnarr:
yeah ur info is accurate i was offered a dss slot for 2m last month but then 2m for a job that u will not be in office nd u have to carry gun! Is not worth it

Good day Boss, is the slot for Bsc? Because I heard they’re only taking ND & SSCE

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank you, appreciated
HarunaWest:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shazz1:

Good day Boss, is the slot for Bsc? Because I heard they’re only taking ND & SSCE
yeah cos someone i knw bought it nd he is about to start training
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
kingRagnarr:
yeah cos someone i knw bought it nd he is about to start training

Thank you for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
I was just informed that EFCC are secretly collecting CVs at their HQ. If you have someone at the headquarters you can try your luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by isah2006: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hussen24:
I was just informed that EFCC are secretly collecting CVs at their HQ. If you have someone at the headquarters you can try your luck.
please sir can you help a brother in need in this regard.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hussen24:
Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
isah2006:
please sir can you help a brother in need in this regard.

Actually, I can't bro. EFCC is really a very tough place to secure job. The competition will be intense as usual. You need strong connection. Most of the slots were already shared last two or three months ago but with God everything is possible.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
This is very true. An advise to those that want to take their Cv there. Just make sure you have a connect. I know what God cannot do does not exist but you have to be real and practical when it comes to securing a job in Nigeria. Good luck to us waiting.
Hussen24:

Actually, I can't bro. EFCC is really a very tough place to secure job. The competition will be intense as usual. You need strong connection. Most of the slots were already shared last two or three months ago but with God everything is possible.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sorry please am not trying to derail the thread who knows about SAHCO (skyway aviation)PLC MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, the pay? And the nature of the job
Which role will be given to a degree in civil Engineering if employed?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
tintedtaf:

U better fasten Ur belt. NBAIS na family and friends agency. Alot of new intake with 5G connection have been fixed on nominal role and posted as well.
NBAIS is an agency where NCE or Diploma Holder will be heading a unit where there are Masters holders by virtue of Thier relationship with top management. I have alot of friends that works there and they keep complaining bitterly.

Really?.... Have been awaiting posting letter its been months ..pls could u help confirm from ur friends there if letters are being rolled out till this moment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Co-asked, pls!
Abcdx:
Please any info on ITF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gajimama(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
intergral:
PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYBODY HERE WITH LEGIT SLOT THAT PAYS 150K+ AND IS READY TO ACCEPT PAYMENT AFTER DOCUMENTATION I AM WILLING TO PAY ANYTHING BETWEEN 2M TO 4M DEPENDING ON THE SALARY... THE MONEY WILL BE PAID CASH AFTER JOB CONFIRMATION... THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLIES...

I am willing to pay on this one too
Thanks��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
symbolofhope:
Sorry please am not trying to derail the thread who knows about SAHCO (skyway aviation)PLC MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, the pay? And the nature of the job
Which role will be given to a degree in civil Engineering if employed?

You got the invite for the Aptitude Test too? How does one prepare for it please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
SouthSultan:

You got the invite for the Aptitude Test too? How does one prepare for it please?

I don't know yet,do you have the idea of the pay if it's worth it ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hussen24:

Good evening. Please do you have any info as regards NCC? My connect is saying nothing is happening. Information circulating is that folks have been receiving Appointment letters.
Please your input will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeelah24(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
Thank you, please any information on NCC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: banjul01, Mukzahra, POLS, AlphaGrace, bowen2018 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.