Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6328398 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giorno8vanna: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
UnApologeTic1:

Good evening. Please do you have any info as regards NCC? My connect is saying nothing is happening. Information circulating is that folks have been receiving Appointment letters.
Please your input will be appreciated. Thanks.

Same, mine too insists nothing is happening yet. Are they sharing the letters in batches, or just about to start? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYBODY HERE WITH LEGIT SLOT THAT PAYS 150K+ AND IS READY TO ACCEPT PAYMENT AFTER DOCUMENTATION I AM WILLING TO PAY ANYTHING BETWEEN 2M TO 4M DEPENDING ON THE SALARY... THE MONEY WILL BE PAID CASH AFTER JOB CONFIRMATION... THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLIES.. ..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hussen24:
I was just informed that EFCC are secretly collecting CVs at their HQ. If you have someone at the headquarters you can try your luck.
.pls can FCT Minister give a Job and which agency pls. Asking for a friend as his planning to see the Minister.

Your answer needed �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sulex05(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
lawalbo:
Fmc Keffi slot available... Please only those close to Nassarawa or Abuja as you might be called to show up for some documentation. Its better than having to travel from far away places. If you interested get in touch. To resume b4 month end. Thanks.
Sulehamza230@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
lawalbo:
Fmc Keffi slot available... Please only those close to Nassarawa or Abuja as you might be called to show up for some documentation. Its better than having to travel from far away places. If you interested get in touch. To resume b4 month end. Thanks.
how do we communicate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
MBello24:
.pls can FCT Minister give a Job and which agency pls. Asking for a friend as his planning to see the Minister.

Your answer needed �

A minister can secure any job for you If he is willing to. I know a person that met minister of finance @ her kaduna resident. After collecting his Cv, He was expecting place like FIRS or NDIC @ the end he was given NBAIS. So, your relationship with him or the person that refer you to him will determine the kind of job he can secure for you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
intergral:
PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYBODY HERE WITH LEGIT SLOT THAT PAYS 150K+ AND IS READY TO ACCEPT PAYMENT AFTER DOCUMENTATION I AM WILLING TO PAY ANYTHING BETWEEN 2M TO 4M DEPENDING ON THE SALARY... THE MONEY WILL BE PAID CASH AFTER JOB CONFIRMATION... THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLIES.. ..

When you are writing in capital letters, it means you are shouting on the reader

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lawalbo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danielomisco:
how do we communicate
pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
lawalbo:
pm
I did since mrning but no reply from you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lawalbo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danielomisco:
I did since mrning but no reply from you
i have replied you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hussen24:
I was just informed that EFCC are secretly collecting CVs at their HQ. If you have someone at the headquarters you can try your luck.

Correct about EFCC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
giorno8vanna:

Same, mine too insists nothing is happening yet. Are they sharing the letters in batches, or just about to start? Thanks.

My dear I'm just confused o. Dunno if they are.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hussen24:
Hmmmm
That means APL are not coming out soon..... what do you think pls?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
lawalbo:
i have replied you
just seeing it,replied you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
meetgaya:

When you are writing in capital letters, it means you are shouting on the reader
Hahaha!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Notyourhelper: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
@kingRagnarr bro I would like to make some findinds from you if you don't mind
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lutie20:

Correct about EFCC

Hope is not too late to push and did you know when they might likely share APL?

Thanks you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 6:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Oppy2020:

What of NIA and MFA?
NIA recruited late last year and are done with their training, I have a friend who came out of training as at January. But they might still recruit though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Oppy2020:

I heard the recruitment was for lower cadres with SSCE not degree.
I think is dia this year, but not sure if it’s waec or degree
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2022
meetgaya:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Please house I wannna if EFCC recruited last year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Please house did EFCC did recruitment last year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Please house any information about EFCC APL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Oppy2020:

DIA collected CVs since February/March. They should release APL soon.
ok noted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Be careful with scammers here,saying u shud pay for job slot before any kind of documentation.Thieves full here!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Notyourhelper: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please check your mail. Thank you
kingRagnarr:
yeah cos someone i knw bought it nd he is about to start training
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Yes.... Absolutely.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ziz123:
Ziz123:

Sorry oo....but I don't think APL can just fly out like that. Well...I don't know the process though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
nonxo007:

NIA recruited late last year and are done with their training, I have a friend who came out of training as at January. But they might still recruit though
They recruited SSCE holders last year in November. Graduates will be recruited soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.