Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6330402 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oppy2020:

I heard the recruitment was for lower cadres with SSCE not degree.
You heard right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Moha7:

They recruited SSCE holders last year in November. Graduates will be recruited soon
Thats good information, NIA wouldn't be a bad place to work though. Any idea about their salary scale ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2022
nonxo007:

Thats good information, NIA wouldn't be a bad place to work though. Any idea about their salary scale ?
The salary at NIA is never the issue. They’ve got a mouthwatering package. You should be concerned about how to get into the agency. And are you intelligent enough to carry out their duties? They don’t even take 2nd Class Lower graduates, I heard - unless perhaps you’ve got a 5G connection or something

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ejitec16(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2022
please how much does NAIC[NIGERIAN AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE CORPERATION] pay as monthly salary for entry level? Very urgent please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Moha7:

The salary at NIA is never the issue. They’ve got a mouthwatering package. You should be concerned about how to get into the agency. And are you intelligent enough to carry out their duties? They don’t even take 2nd Class Lower graduates, I heard - unless perhaps you’ve got a 5G connection or something

Please reply my email thnx

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Please what’s the update on NCC?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FieldMarshal88: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2022
FIRS!! should we just forget about it ?? cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Moha7:

You lot are saying NIMASA is the best here, meanwhile it’s not. NIMASA’s salary is a bit different. They don’t get to have either pension or gratuity after they retire. So their salary doesn’t have much deductions - it’s why their take-home package is quite good. Although some of your allowances depend on your activity at the port when goods & stuff arrive, a fresh graduate takes over 500K monthly with allowances and everything.
My cousin’s friend left NIMASA for DPR a couple of years ago. Now since NNPC is better than DPR, we can easily say NNPC is better than NIMASA.
NCC, however, is the latest big deal. Good place to work! Salary is about 400K and there are lots of allowances and bonuses.
CBN on the other hand has quite a lesser pay for fresh graduates, but with a single promotion, you will be in the real game! CBN gets you allowances like housing, wardrobe and others that sum up to the salary itself - even way more than that.
There are basically a lot of things to consider when comparing these MDAPs

This information is untrue; I have a friend who works at Nimasa, they pay pension and allowances separately from their salary. Nimasa is the best of all the above mentioned places. Nimasa is CASH COW

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mohabfrus:

This information is untrue; I have a friend who works at Nimasa, they pay pension and allowances separately from their salary. Nimasa is the best of all the above mentioned places. Nimasa is CASH COW

Was the screenshot with the insults necessary? We have seen how people offering valuable info on this platform have been leaving one after the other. We can always counter arguments with diplomacy. We all need each other here. Thank you

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
ejitec16:
please how much does NAIC[NIGERIAN AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE CORPERATION] pay as monthly salary for entry level? Very urgent please
Please is anything happening there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mohabfrus:

Doesn’t it look like I said either pension or gratuity? That indicated an uncertainty, Mr. Mohabfrus. And NIMASA is not better than the NNPC, please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brijibs: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
HarunaWest:
Must I have an appointment letter to confirm to you Oga? I told yoh. Believe or dont shikenah. It's the chairman that is doing replacement. If your connect doesn't have direct access to the chairman, just forget it.

Boss, please do you have any info concerning NSCDC?
Is it still possible to get APL, seeing as training starts today?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Apologies

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
This was the defunct PPPRA APL from 2019. We’re not even talking about the defunct DPR yet

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kbm123:

Was the screenshot with the insults necessary? We have seen how people offering valuable info on this platform have been leaving one after the other. We can always counter arguments with diplomacy. We all need each other here. Thank you

I don’t even know for him, man. Like we were arguing, fighting or something. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Moha7:

I don’t even know for him, man. Like we were arguing, fighting or something. SMH

He has apologised.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
FieldMarshal88:
FIRS!! should we just forget about it ?? cry
believe

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls who knows anything about AMAC HQ ? and what the starting salary is for an entry level position? Does Amac issue out apl?
Then what about FCTA? How's the procedure to get in? And salary is it up to 80k ?
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls, is something as regards to replacement/recruitment at REA Rural Electrification Agency?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
brijibs:

Boss, please do you have any info concerning NSCDC?
Is it still possible to get APL, seeing as training starts today?
Yup there will be replacement. Infact all replacements have been carried out. They haven't just been handed appointment letters. The ones in state commands now are those in the Master List. However, I don't know if they (Replacement) are to join those in state commands now or they will join during training. My contact isn't willing to spill more info.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 1:19am On Apr 05, 2022
HarunaWest:
Yup there will be replacement. Infact all replacements have been carried out. They haven't just been handed appointment letters. The ones in state commands now are those in the Master List. However, I don't know if they (Replacement) are to join those in state commands now or they will join during training. My contact isn't willing to spill more info.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Pls any info on Nbais posting letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
kbams241:
Pls any info on Nbais posting letter?

Have you collected your APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
faisalonline14:

Have you collected your APL?

Yes I have...done documentation and ippis

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please is it compulsory to authenticate/attest your academic documents in Abuja before any European University admitted someone?
I'm sorry for asking here, it's because I believe we've many gurus in the house who may know this answer.
I'm eagerly waiting for your kind response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Which government agency is recruiting now in Lagos?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please anyone with experience or idea about NDIC interview questions? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maimakawa:
Please is it compulsory to authenticate/attest your academic documents in Abuja before any European University admitted someone?
I'm sorry for asking here, it's because I believe we've many gurus in the house who may know this answer.
I'm eagerly waiting for your kind response

Just do it to be on the safer side.. not all require it sha. But to avoid stories just get if done.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herlymerh: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Camoready:
Please anyone with experience or idea about NDIC interview questions? Thanks
Pls do you have any information about NDIC lately, I've emailed you, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please is there any information about EFCC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Any latest news about EFCC house

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Herlymerh:
Pls do you have any information about NDIC lately, I've emailed you, Thanks

List compilation ongoing. I believe next stage is interview.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sl2348, Daptboy(m), Dickoos22, michytluv, dayo2hot, Moh99, Success1930, Towma(f), mohd001, Moniter0, chubaba1990, Ayuwo, Alfredd16, jaybest90(m), SmartNYSC and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.