Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6268495 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:00am On May 08, 2022
Igbojihadist:
good day fellows am an 0'level holder pls i need anything to do in other to earn money legitmetly please if you have work dm me please i base in enugu but i can work anywhere
Where in Enugu & ur educational level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2022
Please how about CBN?
Mahonnne:

NDIC:
Someone told me June, another one said it might reach end of the year.
First one knows the MD and might have heard from him directly. While the second works there with the HR.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igbojihadist: 9:40am On May 08, 2022
HeroHero:

Where in Enugu & ur educational level?
igbo eze north local goverment just my secondary school certificate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 10:01am On May 08, 2022
Biokana:
Please how about CBN?

One thing I know about CBN is if your connect is strong enough, you can be given APL in 2 weeks.
There’s no specific time that they recruit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 11:58am On May 08, 2022
mmtukur:
I have a connect to an FG job. Only Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology are needed for now. Its not free also. DM is interested.

DM sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
Pls, is it true that EFCC started sending invites to people to go there on Monday?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
Alonzo50:
Pls House am from kwara state , Abeg who get any connect make he link me

your people plenty for federal now

FCC chairman, fed fire service boss, your three senators, 2 ministers etc
Contact them

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2022
Thanks for your response, I thought their recruitment is within time interval
Mahonnne:

One thing I know about CBN is if your connect is strong enough, you can be given APL in 2 weeks.
There’s no specific time that they recruit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2022
You forgot to include Chief of staff to the President. As for FCC Chairperson, just forget if you're not from Offa
symbolofhope:

your people plenty for federal now

FCC chairman, fed fire service boss, your three senators, 2 ministers etc
Contact them

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 08, 2022
Igbojihadist:
igbo eze north local goverment just my secondary school certificate
Had it been u live towards new-heaven or emene by old, there will be a job for u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2022
Achiever43

Please reply your mail.

Thank you,Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
Biokana:
You forgot to include Chief of staff to the President. As for FCC Chairperson, just forget if you're not from Offa

Nah lie no be only offa people she dey help

Fmr FCC chairman nah ọba Abu from ilorin no be only ilorin people he helped during his time depending on the connection that brought you to him(same as Farida)
You can believe what you want to believe Sha

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2022
Achiever43:
Pls, is it true that EFCC started sending invites to people to go there on Monday?
amajeeee husssein please ist true about d EFCC Dey have started sending mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igbojihadist: 7:26pm On May 08, 2022
HeroHero:

Had it been u live towards new-heaven or emene by old, there will be a job for u.
okay sir please can you drop you contact for me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2022
Ziz123:
amajeeee husssein please ist true about d EFCC Dey have started sending mail

Its true, I have a friend that received it.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 08, 2022
Igbojihadist:
okay sir please can you drop you contact for me
Drop ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 7:49pm On May 08, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Okay...pls can you share with us the text?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 7:53pm On May 08, 2022
symbolofhope:

Nah lie no be only offa people she dey help

Fmr FCC chairman nah ọba Abu from ilorin no be only ilorin people he helped during his time depending on the connection that brought you to him(same as Farida)
You can believe what you want to believe Sha
Even her FCC commissioners from the 36 states are fed up with this Offa issue. Most of them (20+) are calling for her to be replaced.
Yes she may give jobs to other Kwarans but it's a small percentage. She conducts recruitment/replacement for lucrative parastatals secretly. The only time she involves them is during army recruitment, civil service, etc. You can verify this, make e no be like say na me dey talk am

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2022
Pls I need a job from any where, studied Agric engineering.....any one that can help and connect me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2022
Dikjaja18:

Okay...pls can you share with us the text?
I can not
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2022
But I can tell you this;

Saturday 14th May

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Zoulyadaini post=112645918]But I can tell you this;

Saturday 14th May

Sir, please what will happen on this day?

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 8:53pm On May 08, 2022
Zoulyadaini:
But I can tell you this;

Saturday 14th May

Any hint about 14?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2022
Danat:
Even her FCC commissioners from the 36 states are fed up with this Offa issue. Most of them (20+) are calling for her to be replaced.
Yes she may give jobs to other Kwarans but it's a small percentage. She conducts recruitment/replacement for lucrative parastatals secretly. The only time she involves them is during army recruitment, civil service, etc. You can verify this, make e no be like say na me dey talk am
na old news be this now...

This happened ending of 2020 and it has been settled..infact the commissioners took the case to brekete radio..

It has since been settled..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:04pm On May 08, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

pls through mail or SMS??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
Teeeecash:
na old news be this now...

This happened ending of 2020 and it has been settled..infact the commissioners took the case to brekete radio..

It has since been settled..

Are you sure the case have been settled? Because up till now, many commissioners are still not getting...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
Danlex:
Are you sure the case have been settled? Because up till now, many commissioners are still not getting...
every commissioner has a committee he or she heads..
I think some time back, someone here mentioned some commissioners and the agencies they are in charge of.

I think the commisioners are still using what happened between them and the chairperson to tell people they don't have slots. Because they too have lots of commitments. From friends to families..

Some commissioners will tell you there is still embargo on recruitment

I could remember then, Kebbi state commissioner mentioned that he has thousands of CVs in his office.

Now tell me, how many slots does he get and how many can he help ?

They have settled this thing among themselves.. though i think some of the commissioners may not be in good term with the chairperson...and that one is a common thing that happens in all organization

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:15am On May 09, 2022
Zoulyadaini:
But I can tell you this;

Saturday 14th May
Please, we are waiting for your elaboration, Zoulyadaini
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 3:15am On May 09, 2022
Zoulyadaini:
But I can tell you this;

Saturday 14th May
u mean Saturday 14 of may wat willll happpened
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 6:29am On May 09, 2022
Teeeecash:
every commissioner has a committee he or she heads..
I think some time back, someone here mentioned some commissioners and the agencies they are in charge of.

I think the commisioners are still using what happened between them and the chairperson to tell people they don't have slots. Because they too have lots of commitments. From friends to families..

Some commissioners will tell you there is still embargo on recruitment

I could remember then, Kebbi state commissioner mentioned that he has thousands of CVs in his office.

Now tell me, how many slots does he get and how many can he help ?

They have settled this thing among themselves.. though i think some of the commissioners may not be in good term with the chairperson...and that one is a common thing that happens in all organization
I think even after the 'settlement' the commissioners that stood up against her will still be left behind, and the few who were with her will definitely be given priority

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 9:29am On May 09, 2022
Clemence6969:
Please sir what about FIRS

Please any update on FIRS APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bukachu: 10:10am On May 09, 2022
Good day everyone. Pls, I'm seriously looking for a job. Any good samaritan should pls link me up. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ytadzabia, khairate(f), Oppy2020, blastac, Ishaqnasidi, Moh99, melicent, Brightlight123, Users2000, Damdam24(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.