Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6326383 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:13am On May 11, 2022
burantashii:
Make your move....

Since no has been posting APL since TammyAnybody left us, I decided to dig this up

Dug it up from January 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TboyGOLD: 2:38pm On May 11, 2022
All is well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 3:39pm On May 11, 2022
asiwaju60:
@Hussen24

@Amajee

@theeweekend

Please sir, any update with Efcc, some people are saying that, they have started sending messages to applicants.
Please sir how true it's thanks.

Please, when did you apply?

Can I still submit my CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 4:12pm On May 11, 2022
Hussen24:

No update for now bro But they will definitely recruit this year.

When bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
MoboGene:
Good evening all. Please does anyone have any information about NHIS non medical staff recruitment?
I need this too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 5:40pm On May 11, 2022
Joyless004:
DOES ANYONE HERE HAV A CONTACT TO SWITCH SOMEONE ALREADY WORKING IN A FEDERAL MINISTRY TO ANOTHER MI NISTRY THAT PAYS BETTER? HE SAYS HE IS IN FOR A TRANSFER OF SERVICE TO A MINISTRY THAT CAN PAY HIM 100K AND ABOVE AS LEVEL 8 SALARY...

HIS BUDGET IS 1M AND STRICTLY PAY AFTER....... FEEL FREE TO DM ME N I WILL PASS HIS DETAILS TO U....

SCAMMERS STAY OFF..

I beg if you see Hala me.... I have someone who is interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 6:17pm On May 11, 2022
Pls who can tell me the salary and allowances for ITF for entry level? And is the place better than Naicom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 6:54pm On May 11, 2022
DOES ANYONE HERE HAV A CONTACT TO SWITCH SOMEONE ALREADY WORKING IN A FEDERAL MINISTRY TO ANOTHER MI NISTRY THAT PAYS BETTER? HE SAYS HE IS IN FOR A TRANSFER OF SERVICE TO A MINISTRY THAT CAN PAY HIM 100K AND ABOVE AS LEVEL 8 SALARY...

HIS BUDGET IS 1M AND STRICTLY PAY AFTER....... FEEL FREE TO DM ME N I WILL PASS HIS DETAILS TO U....

SCAMMERS STAY OFF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Halima99: 7:47pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Hussen24 post=111221203]

No update for now bro But they will definitely recruit this year.[/quote)

Hello everyone, I am new here please show some love with any connect to federal agencies' jobs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
yusufdayo1:

yusufdayo1:

please is anything going on in ITF at the moment? I heard it’s a good place too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
please is anything going on in ITF at the moment? I heard it’s a good place too
pls is citizens and leadership training center cltc is a good place to work please urgent response?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:17pm On May 11, 2022
Yaroadamu:
pls is citizens and leadership training center cltc is a good place to work please urgent response?
I think it will be best to ask your connect at this point, seems no one knows, please talk to your connect sir. Peace

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
Yaroadamu:

I think you can find someone who works there and have insight on that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2022
Gabby2112:
Pls who can tell me the salary and allowances for ITF for entry level? And is the place better than Naicom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 9:39am On May 12, 2022
When God shines his light on you. Between ITF and Naicom which would you choose and why?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2022
Any tip on NPA ?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
You guys should check this. Somebody should confirm if it's true...goodluck

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
My connect is giving me 2 options. ITF or Naicom. Pls I need your advice before they start recruiting. Which should I go for and why?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:23pm On May 12, 2022
Gabby2112:
My connect is giving me 2 options. ITF or Naicom. Pls I need your advice before they start recruiting. Which should I go for and why?

Are you really looking for a job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 12:44pm On May 12, 2022
Gabby2112:
please ask your connect if anything is going on in ITF and APL please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
futuremoma34:

Are you really looking for a job?

Yes but I'd like to get the best among the two of them. My decipline is under finance. I need help guys.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
please ask your connect if anything is going on in ITF and APL please

I can only do this when I have made up my mind to go to ITF. Naicom looks like a very good place with good pay and allowances. Pls if you have reliable info pls share with the house.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 1:05pm On May 12, 2022
Gabby2112:

Yes but I'd like to get the best among the two of them. My decipline is under finance. I need help guys.
I heard ITF is better but I can’t say since I don’t work in the two agencies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2022
Gabby2112:
Ur connect may have insider information on both. Ask him to choose for u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
HeroHero:

Ur connect may have insider information on both. Ask him to choose for u.

My connect is someone that I can't even look in the face while we talk. Talk more of asking him to choose for me. He gave me an assignment with timeline and when the time is right I will make the choice but I will inform the house once anything starts.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 1:58pm On May 12, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
I heard ITF is better but I can’t say since I don’t work in the two agencies.
Go for ITF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 5:44pm On May 12, 2022
Pls who has any information on the newly established Federal Colleges of Education concerning the date for the release of Appointment letter. Example; Federal College of Education Isu, Federal College of Education Odugbo, Federal College of Education Jama'are and others

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 5:47pm On May 12, 2022
Gabby2112:
Go for ITF. Naicom is a commission while ITF is a fund. Im from Jos (ITF HQ) and I can tell you with confidence that ITF is one of the best places to work in this country. Their allowances are bogouise and their working conditions are OK. I know a casual staff at ITF who is living well and OK. I don't know about Naicom, but I strongly doubt if it's better. What's your qualifications? I can ask and give you an idea of the pay and allowance

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 5:50pm On May 12, 2022
Yaroadamu:
It's a good place to work, and I think it's under the presidency or so. The pay, I'm not sure, but there's good allowance and the work is very flexible. I'm talking about the one in Jos.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
Danat:
Go for ITF. Naicom is a commission while ITF is a fund. Im from Jos (ITF HQ) and I can tell you with confidence that ITF is one of the best places to work in this country. Their allowances are bogouise and their working conditions are OK. I know a casual staff at ITF who is living well and OK. I don't know about Naicom, but I strongly doubt if it's better. What's your qualifications? I can ask and give you an idea of the pay and allowance

I've always been interested in ITF because I have someone who works there and the person is comfortable. Please what's the pay and allowances for level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Danat:
Like Masters & BSc holders, what are their salaries & allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 6:54pm On May 12, 2022
Danat:

Thanks I have a BSc in economics and currently doing my masters in economics. I'm currently in Ghana tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Heydar, Lenaaa, Starstar, HolyMalaam, Hassan52(m), Newcastle2023(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.