Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270078 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
Shazz1:

He asked for 24k for one particular form first before the main payment, I told him to give me his location I will bring the money cash. And that I’m also coming with few people to stand as witness for me.

He immediately blocked my line.
LoL....Oh u met him online
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:21pm On May 09, 2022
I served there. The place is a "PLACE" to be my broda.

Is anything going on now?

Maameer99:
Good day...

Please can anyone enlighten me on TETFUND?

Good place to work and pay please...

I appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:24pm On May 09, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
Seriously? So Shippers council has done documentation and my friends were waiting for their appointment letters? Please anything from ITF

I need reliable info on that ITF too, Pls.�

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ameen88: 1:07am On May 10, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 4:37am On May 10, 2022
zeejewelries:

Check the above quoted
Thank you for the quote to Fruitydemo. We appreciate you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayb20(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2022
Shazz1:
Good day,
Please i want to ask, is Federal Road Safety a good place to work for BSC?

Do they have allowances or any benefits?
I had there will be replacement soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 6:47am On May 10, 2022
Any update on Nsitf
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2022
It's like the Apl dashing started last week or yesterday...just very few names for replacement not general recruitment
They might still call them if really they have assured them they are among.

EbubeMiraclee:
Seriously? So Shippers council has done documentation and my friends were waiting for their appointment letters? Please anything from ITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:48am On May 10, 2022
ucman1:
It's like the Apl dashing started last week or yesterday...just very few names for replacement not general recruitment
They might still call them if really they have assured them they are among.

they have not received APL .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:49am On May 10, 2022
Achiever43:

I need reliable info on that ITF too, Pls.�
please incase you find out any information on ITF please let me know ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2022
Good morning all. Pls who has idea on when citizens and leadership training center cltc will start given out apl pls we have been expecting it since last month pls someone should help us with more clarification on this organisation. Who no about the organization thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 11:12am On May 10, 2022
mmtukur:
I have a connect to an FG job. Only Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology are needed for now. Its not free also. DM is interested.
i sent an email message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:31pm On May 10, 2022
Pls which job recruitment offers are available?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 2:05pm On May 10, 2022
Wow, good to hear..
Never really thought about TETFUND but I was introduced to someone that may be able to help that’s why I thought to ask…
Thanks.
Achiever43:
I served there. The place is a "PLACE" to be my broda.

Is anything going on now?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
@Hussen24

@Amajee

@theeweekend

Please sir, any update with Efcc, some people are saying that, they have started sending messages to applicants.
Please sir how true it's thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 3:09pm On May 10, 2022
philipianlobbos:
A friend just resigned from FIRS for NIMASSA this January.

Does it mean that NIMASA pays better than FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 3:32pm On May 10, 2022
joeybankz:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 3:46pm On May 10, 2022
burantashii:

Yes

Wow!! Any idea on entry estimate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 5:12pm On May 10, 2022
@Ibrahim94.

What did you post and delete, please repost its again boss.

Boss please check your email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2022
joeybankz:

Last time I checked Nimasa pays 180k why firs pays above 240k but Nimasa has better allowances, so they beat FIRS hands down on allowances

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2022
Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC) Limited was set up to manage the National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) scheme of the Nigerian Federation. NIPP is a fast-track intervention scheme with the largest fleet of Power Plants in Africa.

As part our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, NDPHC is introducing a 12-month paid internship programme, which focuses on capacity building and skills development for young Nigerian Engineering graduates between the ages of 18 – 26 years.

Eligible candidates who meet the criteria will be invited for an online Aptitude Test. Candidates who pass the online test will thereafter be invited for an In-Person Oral Interview.

Successful candidates will be selected from the six Geo-Political zones and posted to NDPHC’s operational Power Plants. They will have the opportunity to move from one department to another within the Power Station to enable them gather experience within the Gas, Generation and Transmission value chains of the Electricity Industry.

Application closes on the 11th of May 2022.

To apply, log on to www./ndphc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2022
asiwaju60:
@Ibrahim94.

What did you post and delete, please repost its again boss.

Boss please check your email.

Replied.

Keep the faith.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
@Ibrahim94

Thanks boss for your response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Pls who has any info on when Ippis will visit Federal Institution for Capturing. Many have worked for a year now without Salary. Thanks All

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 10, 2022
boborneyor:

Three of us wey be offa indigenes dey here without jobs , I have three other siblings without job too .....it is well sha

I sent you a dm please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
Pls house, how is it like working as commission sales associate at Heirs group. Is it marketing job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MoboGene: 8:52pm On May 10, 2022
Good evening all. Please does anyone have any information about NHIS non medical staff recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 10, 2022
slizzyb:
Pls house, how is it like working as commission sales associate at Heirs group. Is it marketing job?
The job title has already clarify it's marketing role with commission, probably no salary but only commission.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 10:28pm On May 10, 2022
DOES ANYONE HERE HAV A CONTACT TO SWITCH SOMEONE ALREADY WORKING IN A FEDERAL MINISTRY TO ANOTHER MI NISTRY THAT PAYS BETTER? HE SAYS HE IS IN FOR A TRANSFER OF SERVICE TO A MINISTRY THAT CAN PAY HIM 100K AND ABOVE AS LEVEL 8 SALARY...

HIS BUDGET IS 1M AND STRICTLY PAY AFTER....... FEEL FREE TO DM ME N I WILL PASS HIS DETAILS TO U....

SCAMMERS STAY OFF..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 7:11am On May 11, 2022
Make your move....

Since no has been posting APL since TammyAnybody left us, I decided to dig this up

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 8:00am On May 11, 2022
burantashii:
Make your move....

Since no has been posting APL since TammyAnybody left us, I decided to dig this up
Wow congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Parkac(m), tunexdavo(m), olamilarks(m), Hassan52(m), Brightlight123, chatacool, Huzzy12, Anomz, MBAleeyu583(m), Miagro, maingate27 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.