Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6302970 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LegitDiva: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Talk to me on WhatsApp I'll forward u the appointment letters.

Please how can o contact you, I can't find the email or WhatsApp contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I've received PMs as expected. I won't be able to help immediately but I'll surely help as time goes. I take my time to do things, we all know the search for a job in this country is second to non. I need your prayers to execute my plan. No money is required pls. Stay off money talks with me pls.
thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omololu251(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pls house what’s the pay of FCDA like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
For those who don't know Me. My full name is, IBRAHIM MUDI RIDWAN, I WAS BORN IN THE YEAR 1987 I HAVE A PHD, I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN ABUJA. SO I KNOW THE NOOK AND CROOKS OF THE FCT..I HAVE IMMENSE CONNECTION WHEN IT COMES TO FEDERAL ISSUES... MY ELDERS AND YOUNG ONES I PRAY YOU FIND A JOB THIS YEAR 2020.FORGIVE ME IF I WRONGED YOU IN ANYWAY. THANKS
Evening sir, I graduated since 2009, Textile Science and Technology (ABU Zaria), no job since then, please help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
For those who don't know Me. My full name is, IBRAHIM MUDI RIDWAN, I WAS BORN IN THE YEAR 1987 I HAVE A PHD, I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN ABUJA. SO I KNOW THE NOOK AND CROOKS OF THE FCT..I HAVE IMMENSE CONNECTION WHEN IT COMES TO FEDERAL ISSUES... MY ELDERS AND YOUNG ONES I PRAY YOU FIND A JOB THIS YEAR 2020.FORGIVE ME IF I WRONGED YOU IN ANYWAY. THANKS
Sincerely you have more than tried. Kai to get jobs for people is not easy oh. I can only pray for you that your needs too will be supplied miraculously.Oya all of you reading this and knowing you have capacity like him to help,God they see una oh.
Oga mudi I leave this thread with this word for you Sacrifices are shortcuts to the top and as surely as you have done that for people who you do not know.Your promotion too dey come.
you may ask why i am I saying all this prayer I once got very close to getting a Federal job the man was from my next village.we did all we could to get this man to help all to no avail.infact the man said he could give us a job but never did.It was later a close friend of the Commissioner said he does not do things for free.That man had the capacity but choose to be blinded my momentary gains.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:

Sir, God bless your benevolent heart even as you bring smiles to people face here.
Please I need a job too, my whole world depends on it, I Studied Economics from University of ilorin, I graduated in 2011 and I have an MBA EXECUTIVE certificate. I will appreciate help into any Federal Agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhamm3d: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:

Be very careful of people like this.... More often than not they are not real. No good thing is ever free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Did nnra take up to a 100 persons?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
You are a good person. Thanks for your benevolence to the unemployed youths on this forum, God bless you Sir. Please Sir it will be a privilege for me to be among those who have benefited from your benevolence. I'm a graduate of Mass Communication.
mudi26:
I know my contact might be visible here and that's because I'm not too familiar with nairaland mode of operandi. But pls. No unnecessary talks when u extract my numbers. I'm choosing randomly and I'm not been partial here. I've committed myself here and I'll do my best. All I require is prayer for God guidance. This month I'm starting with 1male, 1female. But mode might change. Thank u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please is there any way you can send the contact to me if you don't mind. Help a sister cry
daben1:
yes, thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Where are the jobs �‍♂️. I laugh in Mudi’s voice �������
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
CutieRB:
Please is there any way you can send the contact to me if you don't mind. Help a sister cry
your email ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wealthyplace(f): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Did u pass through law school?

Good evening Mr Mudi, I am also a graduate of law and have passed through law school with a second class (2012). Please kindly help me with a federal job. Thank you may Allah reward you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maikel26(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
For those who don't know Me. I WAS BORN IN THE YEAR 1987 I HAVE A PHD, I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN ABUJA. SO I KNOW THE NOOK AND CROOKS OF THE FCT..I HAVE IMMENSE CONNECTION WHEN IT COMES TO FEDERAL ISSUES... MY ELDERS AND YOUNG ONES I PRAY YOU FIND A JOB THIS YEAR 2020.FORGIVE ME IF I WRONGED YOU IN ANYWAY. THANKS
Please can I have your number so I could chat you on WhatsApp. I'm also a resident of Abuja 08063969999
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maikel26(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
For those who don't know Me. I WAS BORN IN THE YEAR 1987 I HAVE A PHD, I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN ABUJA. SO I KNOW THE NOOK AND CROOKS OF THE FCT..I HAVE IMMENSE CONNECTION WHEN IT COMES TO FEDERAL ISSUES... MY ELDERS AND YOUNG ONES I PRAY YOU FIND A JOB THIS YEAR 2020.FORGIVE ME IF I WRONGED YOU IN ANYWAY. THANKS
I'm a graduate of Microbiology with a 2.1 grade, I'm a resident of the federal capital as well. Please I'll be glad if your selfless act of service could also reach out to me for any of the agency sir. God bless you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sent you a pm
daben1:
your email ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2020
At the end let those he gives jobs come and testify. If not, this is unnecessary spamming of the thread

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Please send to my email at toksi20@yahoo.com[quote author=daben1 post=85431740][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Please send to me too at toksi20@yahoo.com
daben1:
your email ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Is there anybody with latest news or update about TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NomzyJust(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2020
mudi26:
I know my contact might be visible here and that's because I'm not too familiar with nairaland mode of operandi. But pls. No unnecessary talks when u extract my numbers. I'm choosing randomly and I'm not been partial here. I've committed myself here and I'll do my best. All I require is prayer for God guidance. This month I'm starting with 1male, 1female. But mode might change. Thank u

God bless you for all you do.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2020
omololu251:
The pay in FCDA is like every other core ministry. Nothing special.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NomzyJust(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Buzzgal:

Good day sir. I would really appreciate if you can help me. I haven't been able to secure a job since I moved into Abuja 5 years ago.

I studied Medical Radiography and also I am a certified Counsellor and a writer. I wouldn't mind working in any agency outside health. I really need this job. It will be a joy to be considered by you sir. I am a female.

I don't know if you would interested in this but Radiographers are currently needed in the UK. Apply for a job from here and you will be given visa. This is 100% true. Check Google for radiography jobs

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NomzyJust(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Fateema70:

Sir help me please with NNRA I have a BSC in physics and MSC in nuclear physics from BUK Kano. I recently got a job with access Bank but my husband refused to let me take the job, help me please sir here is my phone number 0905 274 4896.

Wow! your qualifications strongly match the agency. I hope help comes your way and our ways soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2020
omololu251:
please is there any sort of recruitment going on there at the moment??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NomzyJust(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Benjamin125:
Please send me his whatsapp number Thanks
Please I also need his Number too. Kindly share okwarajustice@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Please, is there any recruitment going on in any agency or parastatal at the moment? Help with information, let's try our luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Please anyone with info on MDAs that are currently collecting CVs should please avail us that info.
Thanks to all those willing, trying and ready to help the unemployed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fantasytoch: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2020
mudi26:
I've received PMs as expected. I won't be able to help immediately but I'll surely help as time goes. I take my time to do things, we all know the search for a job in this country is second to non. I need your prayers to execute my plan. No money is required pls. Stay off money talks with me pls.

Please sir I am in dare need of a job. I would be delighted if you could help me get a job in any government agency. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2020
chukwusylvaline@gmail.com
daben1:
your email ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jalo60(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.