Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228764 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26

I've received lots of CVs. Among which only 3-5 could scale through for the month of January 2020.rest should keep calm. Infact I've not been myself when I see the messages popping up from email to text messages and WhatsApp respectively. DO WE STILL BELIEVE IN NIGERIA ��? if yes, then let's pray for our dear country.. My replies have been simple "seen, noted." The rest I couldn't reply I am sorry, I'll reply in due course. I'm quite busy sorting CVs and reviewing request..

May Allah in His infinite mercy reward you for your good works.

Remain been good and happy belated birthday sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Okolo Rita Unoma(PEF). And Muhammed mukhtar (NNRA) should contact me on WhatsApp ASAP.. Note: this dosent mean you have the job already. But half way in shaa Allah.

You must go for a political position. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Okolo Rita Unoma(PEF). And Muhammed mukhtar (NNRA) should contact me on WhatsApp ASAP.. Note: this dosent mean you have the job already. But half way in shaa Allah.

Please sir I am for NNRA, I've sent you a message on WhatsApp. Kindly help me sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
I tell you!
Iyajelili:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
sir, please I have been jobless since 2012, I am of age to get married but due to financial constraints I have not been able to go ahead. Sir please I need your help.. am willing to meet you physically when you are in Abuja... This is my Whatsapp no 07032039094. God bless you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Vanbravo your name sounds scary thats why I am avoiding you for now.
Vanbravo:

I don't know if you have influence at North East Dovelopment Commission (NEDC) but I applied since last year around September.

Please kindly contact me via: vanbravo88@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Vanbravo:

I don't know if you have influence at North East Dovelopment Commission (NEDC) but I applied since last year around September.

Please kindly contact me via: vanbravo88@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I shall be in Abuja from January 6.only then will I be able to reply you guys well. �cheers[b][/b]

Pls sir remember this promise. God bless you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Iyajelili:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
No I don't. Peace#

Please help my sister get a federal government job, she has NCE and BSc (Ed) in Economics Education with 2.1. She is a mother of 2 children and her husband abandoned the children for her to take care, things have not been easy with her. Please help my sister sir.
God will richly bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godfidence: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I've received PMs as expected. I won't be able to help immediately but I'll surely help as time goes. I take my time to do things, we all know the search for a job in this country is second to non. I need your prayers to execute my plan. No money is required pls. Stay off money talks with me pls.
I just sent you a pm, God bless you bro!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pacypatty

He's a man of his words. His level sincerity and humility baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mudi, God bless you! I dont know if i could send my cv and where to send it to. So atleast you could have it. I am willing to relocate anywhere. Thank you Sir!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mallam mudi26

Thanks for the prompt response sir. I'm the lady that graduated 2008 with HND Production And Operations Management, with my PGD in view.

Member, Nigerian Institute Of Management sir.

Your type is rare.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote daben1

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godfidence: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Something positive must happen early this year, enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
If you can make any of them get into this agencies under petroleum then you truly remarkable

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
No I don't. Peace#
good evening sir, I am Abdulwahab Suleiman Isah by name from Niger state, a graduate of computer engineering with second class upper from federal university of Technology Minna (2015), and national diploma in Electrical electronics engineering with distinction (2009). I have 2 years experience with transformer inspection and also very good in computer Troubleshooting and maintenance and also an ICT Instructor during my NYSC. Sir I sincerely need a job especially if I can get it at ministry of power. I am married with a child but struggling to put food on the table. Thank you in anticipation. isah20064u@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
I've received lots of CVs. Among which only 3-5 could scale through for the month of January 2020.rest should keep calm. Infact I've not been myself when I see the messages popping up from email to text messages and WhatsApp respectively. DO WE STILL BELIEVE IN NIGERIA ��? if yes, then let's pray for our dear country.. My replies have been simple "seen, noted." The rest I couldn't reply I am sorry, I'll reply in due course. I'm quite busy sorting CVs and reviewing request..

God bless you sir.

We really appreciate you for those that have scaled through. Gradually it will get to us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
God bless you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Vanbravo your name sounds scary thats why I am avoiding you for now.
Lol, laugh no go kill me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omololu251(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please anyone with information if TETFUND still accept CV.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
pearlberry:
Pacypatty

He's a man of his words. His level sincerity and humility baffles me.

Am still surprised at his honesty... May God continue to bless him

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=daben1 post=85431740][/quote]
Ayubsman@gmail.com .help with the number please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timlol: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
@Mudi26 , please I just saw your post on anyone who graduated before 2010 ,and I have been trying reach you but no way.please kindly help me my timlsw56@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.