Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6260144 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2020
I agree to this, all these are distractions, the Year has started and the anticipated January is here
We need @TammyAnybody and @Engrbriggs now more than ever because it’s as much information possible that we need
They stated the agencies that are to start this January and we need information if indeed they have started and what stages they are on
One of the ones @TammyAnybody mentioned I got first hand information that they haven’t gotten approval yet tho they are still hoping to get soon
Please let’s stick to the major aim of this thread biko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Yes o, enough of all this distractions.
We need Job update

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
please how much do they pay lvl 8 building Engr in dpt of works in federal university? any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please can somebody tell me the starting salary of NBET??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please does anyone have any idea how much NERC pays entry and level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2020
I just want to confirm if FCSC are recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Please how much is the salary of an Engineer in a federal government Hospital?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Monecoforreal: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good day sir, I want to really thank you for your support and help so far, my prayer for you is that the Almighty God will continue to sustain, protect and guide you in all your endeavors. Sir I graduated since 2007 from the University of maiduguri from the the department of accountancy and I have been searching for job all these years but to no avail. Pls sir I need your help I reside in maddalla Niger state close to Abuja. I also have PGDE, pls sir am a family man and am seriously in need of job to cater for my family sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by annie74(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please, who has any information on OAU recruitment? Interviews were done since October but no apl or additional information till now..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingp955: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please any information on the salary of level 10 officer II monthly at firs? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Wait till next month

They might start giving you unnecessary story.
good evening boss, can I go now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edikes: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Job Opening:
Web/graphics designer

Note:
1-2yrs experience, excellent with tools: Photoshop, Corel, Wordpress, PHP

Apply
https://forms.gle/Sq3LaTk8ZY3u7bPQ8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why is it that there's decorum in this thread?
No update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please those with valid information on ongoing recruitment should not hesitate to avail us such vital information.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria and no where else

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please Tammynobody and Engrbriggs
Help us o...update us. Consider this as an � SOS.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2020
I tire o, people seem tired, please let’s not give up
Bconsortium:
Why is it that there's decorum in this thread?
No update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Who has information on National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) recruitment ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Please who can confirm the sum of the allowances for a level 08 Officer @SEC if any.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2020
NekkyCee:
Please who can confirm the sum of the allowances for a level 08 Officer @SEC if any.
no vex o, are dey recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2020
We are expecting this month.
daben1:
no vex o, are dey recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
NekkyCee:
I sent you a mail, I'll be glad if you can reply, thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
NekkyCee:
... When do you think they'll start accepting CVs, no vex o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
@Tammy anybody and Engrbriggs, you people should not desert us ooo, pls. Your information and guidance are highly needed in this forum. Your silence is not helping matters at all. Even if there's no recruitment going on at the moment, just give a word of hope, advice and encouragement to those who are willing, Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Whiterose21:
@Tammy anybody and Engrbriggs, you people should not desert us ooo, pls. Your information and guidance are highly needed in this forum. Your silence is not helping matters at all. Even if there's no recruitment going on at the moment, just give a word of hope, advice and encouragement to those who are willing, Thanks.
I second
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Daddy, mummy, brothers, Please, help me with a job, I know I don't owe you anything and it won't cost you anything if you don't help, but for the sake of Humanity and for the sake of God, help me.
I have a Bsc in geology and a professional certificate in HSE(1,2,3)
God bless!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Whiterose21:

I agree. Their information and encouragement has been helpful, it also encouraged me to take the little steps .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

New information reaching me is that Security and Exchange Comission (SEC), Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority (OGFZA), Nigeria University Commission (NUC) and Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board will commence recruitment next month.

Brace up guys!.
Pls, how far about these organisations?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good day house, please is their anyone in the that apply for job in university college hospital Ibadan or nnamdi azikiwe teaching hospital nnewi? it been long I heard anything about them so I wanna if the process have been suspended or just the one they did in university of Ilorin since 2008 that up till now nothing has come out of it. thanks for response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Whiterose21:
Seconded..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fiestafetta:
Good day house, please is their anyone in the that apply for job in university college hospital Ibadan or nnamdi azikiwe teaching hospital nnewi? it been long I heard anything about them so I wanna if the process have been suspended or just the one they did in university of Ilorin since 2008 that up till now nothing has come out of it. thanks for response.
Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital,Nnewi is yet to invite for interview.Interview invitations is likely to be this January.Just be hopeful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
We miss u guys pls say something
Whiterose21:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
guys what do u think...can one still push for NAICOM job. though I was not invited for the test but someone that might help, asked if the stuff has ended

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omuka, GreeDee(m), Abbaj, Sabrshukr, dickson2000(m), newnig and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.