Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6238764 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 9:23am On May 22, 2022
Ncchopeful:

Better put, people have moved on. Even the people saying offers will be released soon are asking for update too.

The whole thing just tire person.. no update, like nothing is happening?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogbenro: 10:09am On May 22, 2022
Ncchopeful:

I believe its the top official that will advise whether its late or not. Since he has insider information.
you know this people sometimes deceive you, they won’t want to give No as an answer for you will keep disturbing. They just collect CV and make you hopeful thinking something is being done

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:34pm On May 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2022
Abeg make una put me for una prayers make this one click this time around....these unfulfilled promises are getting too long.

Tuchelibann:
NCC people how far, or una don share Apl without getting back to us

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogbenro: 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
SlaveofGod:
Abeg make una put me for una prayers make this one click this time around....these unfulfilled promises are getting too long.

wow that means something might drop this week or people with strong connect are getting apl already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 22, 2022
Ogbenro:
wow that means something might drop this week or people with strong connect are getting apl already

E be like say you dey always skip comprehension passage for school

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 11:02pm On May 22, 2022
there is something fishy about your screenshot. Anyways make i pass
SlaveofGod:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

For real?

Yes, NPA issued some apl.
One of my home boy got.

He told me on Tuesday. Though he got the apl for about 3-4weeks now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2022
princetunex:

E be like say you dey always skip comprehension passage for school

Off the mic

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 2:08am On May 23, 2022
Dtish:

Yes, NPA issued some apl.
One of my home boy got.

He told me on Tuesday. Though he got the apl for about 3-4weeks now.
Are you for real real
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 2:18am On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:
You can push... Formally known as Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Please how can I reach you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 9:00am On May 23, 2022
Pls which of the Federal medical centers..

Pls respond soon
ahmedsurajo:
Federal medical centers have gotten approvals for recruitment starting next month. Hopefuls can start making contacts

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2022
Hassan52:

Are you for real real

Yes!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:
You can push... Formally known as Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
hussain do you have any info on DSS please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 12:29pm On May 23, 2022
Hello friends,

Please, any update on FCT-IRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 23, 2022
Replacement ongoing

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:
Replacement ongoing

how person wan get this one now

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2022
Pls house, wats the latest on Inec replacement/recruitment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:48pm On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:
Replacement ongoing
MAKE YOU TRY TO CONNECT MAN NA BEG I DE BEG BROTHER
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nisboss: 4:08pm On May 23, 2022
Pls guyz any latest info on efcc

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
Please guys, any info about immigration replacement?

Kindly reply please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:
Replacement ongoing
Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:
Replacement ongoing
12th Nov, 2021
Is it still ongoing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2022
HeroHero:

12th Nov, 2021
Is it still ongoing?

Replacement APLs are usually backdated. This APL was collected last week.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LordofNaija: 6:56pm On May 23, 2022
Oppy2020:
Please who knows if anything is happening in NIA?
Abeg if you find out inform me, I wan put my brother there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:

Will they pay salaries/allowances for those months?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LordofNaija: 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:
Replacement ongoing
You no even cover the person name on the apl, not good. He can be punished for this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folabimi(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2022
Hussen24:

Please any update regarding NBAIS recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 23, 2022
LordofNaija:

You no even cover the person name on the apl, not good. He can be punished for this
Punish by who? These APLs are secured by politicians and they usually ask their PAs or media handler to post them for political gain.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2022
Folabimi:

Please any update regarding NBAIS recruitment?
Nothing yet. They are still working to sort promotion issue out. Since the place was established, they have never carry out promotion. Immediately they are done, APLs will flow....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 23, 2022
princetunex:

Will they pay salaries/allowances for those months?
I don't think so. Your resumption of duty determines that.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2022
LordofNaija:

na politician or high dignitary post the APL.

They don't cover names or address..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moha7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.