Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6238691 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lisaint(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2022
Hello once again to all the chiefs in the house
Have been following this thread for a while now!

Now is the time to drop mine also

I will be rounding up my Nysc next month ( June)
I’m 26 years old,
I studied Geography and planning sciences!

I love to work with NPA, Nimasa, FAAN, NCAA , immigration,customs,FRSC or any one that i can get into

I Will appreciate your help and input + advice !

Kindly help a soul from sliding into depression —————————————

Also I wanted to ask
Those that means that all federal recruitment online are just mere formalities?
Since what some agencies do is just backdoor recruitment!

Thanks to everyone that view my post and drop a reply for me

Nagode
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amedian: 6:20am On May 24, 2022
LordofNaija:

You no even cover the person name on the apl, not good. He can be punished for this
Never take this piece of advice for granted, no matter what. It is always a precaution that is always given by the issuer to protect himself/herself, the parastatal and likewise the employee most especially when it comes to issue of backdating. It's against ethics & Power pass power in this country abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:44am On May 24, 2022
Good morning fam. I hope everyone’s okay. Please I really need a job. It’s no longer funny or easy with me. Please i need help anyone. I base in Lagos cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
With speed self.

Abu73:
Good Evening guys. Is it wise dropping a lecturing job at a Nigerian uni for a cbn job with a secondary school cert where there is room for growth and development after furthering your studies. But u’ll have to go through a fresh degree for an upgrade.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2022
Amedian:

Never take this piece of advice for granted, no matter what. It is always a precaution that is always given by the issuer to protect himself/herself, the parastatal and likewise the employee most especially when it comes to issue of backdating. It's against ethics & Power pass power in this country abeg.
unfortunately this doesn't apply when a politician posts the letter.

That APL was probably posted on Facebook that has larger audience than Nairaland and has been shared hundreds of times.

Is this the first time you are seeing APL that wasn't covered ??
NNPC
NDIC
Name the agency, one politician or the other has posted it on his timeline

The politician sometimes takes selfies and pictures with the APL and shares it on his Facebook timeline.

WELCOME TO NIGERIA sir grin

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2022
Oppy2020:

SSCE holders
Okay. Do you know when graduates will be called, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 9:45am On May 24, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 10:28am On May 24, 2022
Please is there anything going on at NDIC? I will appreciate any response please

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 10:59am On May 24, 2022
Good morning fams please what hour is the right time to call an MD of an agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 11:06am On May 24, 2022
Any idea of HYPPADEC salary structure?

Teeeecash:
unfortunately this doesn't apply when a politician posts the letter.

That APL was probably posted on Facebook that has larger audience than Nairaland and has been shared hundreds of times.

Is this the first time you are seeing APL that wasn't covered ??
NNPC
NDIC
Name the agency, one politician or the other has posted it on his timeline

The politician sometimes takes selfies and pictures with the APL and shares it on his Facebook timeline.

WELCOME TO NIGERIA sir grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 11:17am On May 24, 2022
I was told by my connect on Thursday last week that I would be contacted by efcc on Friday which was the next day. And on Friday I was called to verify my state of origin because I didn’t put it on my Cv. So all I can tell you is that the list is being complied and very soon maybe in less that 2 weeks everyone will be contacted and exam venue will be known. Most people are writing their exams where their state of origin is. And if there is no centre there, you have to travel to the closest state to do that. And also I don’t know if that exam written by drivers as stated on this forum is true because as I’m talking to you, three people I know have submitted their Cv to become drivers with efcc and they did that just yesterday. I don’t know how possible it is to collect Cv after exams have been concluded. Sha I don’t think even drivers have written any exams. I’m not here to argue but to state what I know.
nisboss:
Pls guyz any latest info on efcc

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2022
Good morning ....Pls anyone can help me with kwara state FCC commissioner's number

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2022
theeweekend:
I was told by my connect on Thursday last week that I would be contacted by efcc on Friday which was the next day. And on Friday I was called to verify my state of origin because I didn’t put it on my Cv. So all I can tell you is that the list is being complied and very soon maybe in less that 2 weeks everyone will be contacted and exam venue will be known. Most people are writing their exams where their state of origin is. And if there is no centre there, you have to travel to the closest state to do that. And also I don’t know if that exam written by drivers as stated on this forum is true because as I’m talking to you, three people I know have submitted their Cv to become drivers with efcc and they did that just yesterday. I don’t know how possible it is to collect Cv after exams have been concluded. Sha I don’t think even drivers have written any exams. I’m not here to argue but to state what I know.

Check ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by delaventures: 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
hi theeweekend, i was also contacted on friday to confirm my state of origin as i did not put it on my cv. They said they'll get back to me soon. I don't think we are writing exams, maybe an interview but i doubt its an exam since it's a slot. i just hope they get back to us soon

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 12:40pm On May 24, 2022
Im very sorry. Can’t receive any mail

Ibrahim94:

Check ur mail.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 12:45pm On May 24, 2022
I would strongly advise you to prepare for exams. The aim of asking you for your state of origin is to know which centre to post you to for the exam. Bawa is different from Magu. Bawa’s style of leadership requires everyone to train at their new camp in karu and also pass through the exam and interview process. Ofcourse slots have been shared already but doesn’t mean those processes will be overlooked.
delaventures:
hi theeweekend, i was also contacted on friday to confirm my state of origin as i did not put it on my cv. They said they'll get back to me soon. I don't think we are writing exams, maybe an interview but i doubt its an exam since it's a slot. i just hope they get back to us soon

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2022
Swagsultan1:
I don't know tbh. I have a sibling who is waiting on them too

NCC has 6 zonal offices around Nigeria, if you can’t get the head quarters (Abuja) which other will you go for. Lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kano, Ibadan. And how good at they compared to HQ, I know you can’t compare but which is reasonably good amongst all. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 12:56pm On May 24, 2022
Abeg any new update from NCC ? Anyone please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 1:04pm On May 24, 2022
Abu73:
Good Evening guys. Is it wise dropping a lecturing job at a Nigerian uni for a cbn job with a secondary school cert where there is room for growth and development after furthering your studies. But u’ll have to go through a fresh degree for an upgrade.
Sir, it is only you that knows the best for yourself right now!!!! Nobody can advice you more Dan your heart right now...........i will recommend you to seek advice from your WIFE if you gat one, or meet with your PASTOR on this. Wishing you the very best of luck SIR!!! But, you can still help me out with the CBN secondary school cert job, i am not happy with the Jobless situation i am right now since after my Graduation. Even if Dem tell me to start from Creche right now just to get that CBN JOB, i am more than READY!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 1:27pm On May 24, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
please anything on ITF.
I heard ITF boss was sick for months and was of the country, he just got back recently as they have been waiting for his final say on the list.......I don't know how true but just saying what I heard.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 1:40pm On May 24, 2022
For those asking about ITF, I heard from some top guys around March that the list will be out in on/before three months time.

P/s: don't message me, am not an applicant
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 1:43pm On May 24, 2022
Chovnosky:
Abeg any new update from NCC ? Anyone please

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2022
HonFola:

People don get Apl, I know someone that got Apl 2 Mondays ago… It’s all connect. If your connect sure, tomorrow you fit see yourself for NCC dey document. It all comes down to your connect.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
asiwaju60:
For those asking about ITF, I heard from some top guys around March that the list will be out in on/before three months time.

P/s: don't message me, am not an applicant
what about firs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
TigerHead001:

People don get Apl, I know someone that got Apl 2 Mondays ago… It’s all connect. If your connect sure, tomorrow you fit see yourself for NCC dey document. It all comes down to your connect.
Have you got your APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 5:04pm On May 24, 2022
Hussen24:

Nothing yet. They are still working to sort promotion issue out. Since the place was established, they have never carry out promotion. Immediately they are done, APLs will flow....

Brother, are they recruiting afresh or its replacement? Some fresh intake are still awaiting posting and salary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
ejitec16:
Narsda is not doin anything for now. There is a crissis in narsda in which they hv not paid them feb &march salary uptill now. They about retrentch their staffs
Pls do u know if NARSDA has resolved their internal crisis & pay the outstanding salaries ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
theeweekend:
Is it for Graduate please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Hussen24 post=113108428]
Nothing yet. They are still working to sort promotion issue out. Since the place was established, they have never carry out promotion. Immediately they are done, APLs will flow....[/quot

No confirmation of Appointment for over 3years not to talk of promotion. NBAIS is another corruption basket in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2022
EFCC physical screening, medical and interview for olevel is on Monday 30th may 2022

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by delaventures: 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
Please when is screening for graduate entry?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chomsky1967(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2022
Lisaint:
Hello once again to all the chiefs in the house
Have been following this thread for a while now!

Now is the time to drop mine also

I will be rounding up my Nysc next month ( June)
I’m 26 years old,
I studied Geography and planning sciences!

I love to work with NPA, Nimasa, FAAN, NCAA , immigration,customs,FRSC or any one that i can get into

I Will appreciate your help and input + advice !

Kindly help a soul from sliding into depression —————————————

Also I wanted to ask
Those that means that all federal recruitment online are just mere formalities?
Since what some agencies do is just backdoor recruitment!

Thanks to everyone that view my post and drop a reply for me

Nagode

26, still serving and already talking of sliding into depression? Be calming down small small o

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TOM208, KhalilAK(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.