Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6239586 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panjandrum001: 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Pick FCCPC, it better than the others in terms of what they do
theeweekend:
I don’t know some of these places I’m about to mention but these following organizations have gotten waiver from federal character. If you know anyone there press your button.
1. Nigerian ports authority
2. Federal fire service
3. National youth service corps
4. Federal medical centre Nguru
5. Federal competition and consumer protection commission
6. Environmental Health officers registration council of Nigeria
Please from number 2-6. If anyone is to choose, which would be the better option?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2022
panjandrum001:
How much does FCCPC pay? I don't really know much about them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2022
Can anyone here connect me on Federal Fire service ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 8:08am On May 31, 2022
Thank you
panjandrum001:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2022
My take NPA anytime
theeweekend:
I don’t know some of these places I’m about to mention but these following organizations have gotten waiver from federal character. If you know anyone there press your button.
2. Federal fire service
Please from number 2-6. If anyone is to choose, which would be the better option?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2022
Hello and Good Morning all

I was told that there is a slot in NCC at the tune of 2.5m and I have to make a part payment and make complete payment after I have received my APL.

RIGHT NOW I AM CONFUSED, I don't want to get scammed

Pls I need advice, thank you

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2022
Elmuhammadi:

I was told that there is a slot in NCC at the tune of 2.5m and I have to make a part payment and make complete payment after I have received my APL.

Insist on bank draft, I repeat. They should tell you the time frame APL is coming out and work with that. SCAMMERS & FRAUDSTERS are many in Abuja or preferably a staff of the MDA. Don't give any one shishi, part payment ke! 1M is SOMETHING HOOGE!

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 10:38am On May 31, 2022
Elmuhammadi:

My advice is, Don’t !
As far as I’m concerned, any person capable of getting you NCC won’t ask for your money.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2022
NCC 2.5? NCC cannot be that amount. That there is a red flag �! PAYMENT AFTER APL & DOCUMENTATION.

Elmuhammadi:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2022
theeweekend:
2. Federal fire service
pls are we submitting our CV online or physically?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2022
Mahonnne:

My advice is, Don’t !
As far as I’m concerned, any person capable of getting you NCC won’t ask for your money.

Thank you Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adainter(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2022
Good day my people, I don't known anybody but if u can help me don't hesitate to contact me on this number 08127700860. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2022
Elmuhammadi:

If only this slot was genuine I would grab it with my both hands and even add something extra but it's most likely a scam.....2.5 million is cheap money to pay for NCC but a lot of money to lose

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2022
freddybonz:

If only this slot was genuine I would grab it with my both hands and even add something extra but it's most likely a scam.....2.5 million is cheap money to pay for NCC but a lot of money to lose
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilyasom(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=theeweekend post=113320231]I don’t know some of these places I’m about to mention but these following organizations have gotten waiver from federal character.
Please the waiver is it for recruitment or replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=HeroHero post=113337985][/quote]
LoL....bro why u de edit wetin I write for me, na me write am

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
shagari011:
You are also right sir. However, PEF staff have been distributed around. For example, anyone that knows pef bigshots well know Aminu Said Ahmed and he has been posted to Authority. Even DPR staff have been split to Authority / Commission. I have attached one of the pages from the delineation. I have censored names and ID numbers

Your attached list supported what I said earlier, the only defunct agency amongst the 3 that has staff delineated between Commission and Authority is the defunct DPR. All staff of defunct PPPRA and PEF automatically become staff of the Authority. Aminu Said was from PEF, and he automatically becomes a staff of the Authority. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
Nobody talk about NPA now!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 3:16pm On May 31, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2022
Kmmk792:
Port fa akwai matsala, saboda mutanan da za'a dauka suna da yawa, MD din shi kan shi bashi da nutuswa. Shi yasa ake ta jan Lokaci, anaso aga yadda za'a tsara abin.

Abin da ya kamata mutin yayi shine addu'a, Allah yasa jinkirin ya zama Alkhairi. Kuma idan mutum Bai samu aikin Gwamnati ba yayi hakuri kada ya zauna haka baya komai. At least mutin ya fara wani abu komai Kan kantar sa. Allah ubangiji yayi mana Jagora. Allah ya taimake mu.
Yan uwa mu cigaba da Addu'a, Allah ya kawo mana mafuta.
Is they a reason this is written in Hausa?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2022
freddybonz:

Is they a reason this is written in Hausa?
grin grin

Lemme just summarize all what he typed there.

He is basically referring to NPA. And the DG is not helping matters, People are much. And if you are unemployed, you don't necessarily have to wait for a government job. Have something doing.

The rest is prayers, prayers and more prayers.

That's the quick summary

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2022
Teeeecash:
grin grin

Lemme just summarize all what he typed there.

He is basically referring to NPA. And the DG is not helping matters, People are much. And if you are unemployed, you don't necessarily have to wait for a government job. Have something doing.

The rest is prayers, prayers and more prayers.

That's the quick summary
LoL....okay, I understand but he forgot to add fasting aswell because even with money to get good government job is difficult except the 70k ones...so that prayers has to have fasting accompanied with it

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
I wish all here the very best in all our endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
Always
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2022
Pls who have any information or the amount they pay staffs in National institute for hospitality and tourism (NIHOTOUR) for new recruit or level 9

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2022
[
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 5:57pm On May 31, 2022
Please house NNPC, CBN or FIRS? Which is better and if anyone knows their true salary structure and upfront? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2022
Abcdx:

Any information or progress please?
U just informed us that it is going to be at the year end.
You are still asking for info/progress. That means ur earlier info is not reliable

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
Please house NNPC, CBN or FIRS? Which is better and if anyone knows their true salary structure and upfront? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
Abcdx:
ITF hopeful any information, heard from someone its PROBABLY going to be toward the end of year??

I wish all here the very best in all our endeavours.

Please what of FIRS APL? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marshab(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2022
Please who knows the salary structure of Environmental Health officers registration council of Nigeria
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2022
Marshab:
Please who knows the salary structure of Environmental Health officers registration council of Nigeria
CONHESS 7 STEP 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shukrah97, Gboy4444, Ricodine, Newcastle2023(m), Ucheclaw(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.