Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6239502 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaybest90(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2022
Pls who have any slot to sell
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2022
jaybest90:
Pls who have any slot to sell
Do u feel this is a safe place to purchase a slot from?

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
With ₦3m which agency can i get?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
AbusM1:
.A list Agencies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
geoimam22:
Who have any idea about National institute for legislative and democratic (NILDS) when they are starting their recruitment
They dont normally broadcast their recruitment, it usually done underG. More so, their salary is huge 300+. My younger sis is working there

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 5:57pm On May 29, 2022
AbusM1:
amotekun (1 star)

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2022
I love this.... U made me laugh regardless of what's going on.....

quote author=sleuthhound post=113289292] amotekun (1 star)[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2022
xtianfemi:
.A list Agencies
pls can we chat on whatsapp pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2022
thaiwwo:
They dont normally broadcast their recruitment, it usually done underG. More so, their salary is huge 300+. My younger sis is working there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 1:07am On May 30, 2022
Please do anyone has any news about PEF APL ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:45am On May 30, 2022
Federal federal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yunqdady: 2:46am On May 30, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Federal medical centers have gotten approvals for recruitment starting next month. Hopefuls can start making contacts
Which fmc is the best if given opportunity to choose anyone?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 5:03am On May 30, 2022
TigerHead001:
Is NIMASA ABUJA a good place to work?

I believe it is only logical to pick Lagos since it is a coastal state and also the maritime industry thrives in this areas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 7:51am On May 30, 2022
yunqdady:

Which fmc is the best if given opportunity to choose anyone?
which of the FMC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2022
Plss who knows wen IPPIS will visit Universities for capturing, We hv been waiting for over a year now.. No IPPIS No Salary. So Sadd
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 10:35am On May 30, 2022
PEF no longer exists as an organisation. It has been merged and it’s staff have been split between the Commission (Upstream) and the Authority (Midstream and Downstream)
Karmora:

Please do anyone has any news about PEF APL ??

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 10:36am On May 30, 2022
EFCC B.SC ooooo. What is happening?? cry

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 12:33pm On May 30, 2022
There will be a test but don't know d exact date . Some said this week and some said next. From my source , he didn't mention d date.
shagari011:
EFCC B.SC ooooo. What is happening?? cry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
geoimam22:
Yes bro. Chat 0me8on1this3under9dis3arrange2number0on5whatsapp9for5more details
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2022
Pls, when will Federal polytechnic, ile-oluji start distributing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2022
thaiwwo:
Yes bro. Chat 0me8on1this3under9dis3arrange2number0on5whatsapp9for5more details
This is my number ..08122442853

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
shagari011:
PEF no longer exists as an organisation. It has been merged and it’s staff have been split between the Commission (Upstream) and the Authority (Midstream and Downstream)

You are right on the part that PEF is now defunct but not splitted between NUPRC(Commission) and NMDPRA(Authority). It was merged with defunct PPPRA and Downstream part of Defunct DPR to form The Authority.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
Thank you bro. May we be amongst the successful ones. Please drop if you get any information. Bless �
Amajee:
There will be a test but don't know d exact date . Some said this week and some said next. From my source , he didn't mention d date.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yunqdady: 4:04pm On May 30, 2022
abuzismail:
which of the FMC
Bida, Keffi, Owo, Ido Ekiti, Jabi Abuja, Makurdi. Those are the options
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 4:04pm On May 30, 2022
shagari011:

Okay no problems sir but please is there any news on any employment going on ? Because some set where on the waiting list before the split , do you think there is still any hope for them ? I would appreciate a reply. Thanks house .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
Sure i will.
shagari011:
Thank you bro. May we be amongst the successful ones. Please drop if you get any information. Bless �

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sirchiboy: 6:08pm On May 30, 2022
Please I am looking for job.
Please help me.
Don't let me to die in depression.
I have HND in computer science.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 6:23pm On May 30, 2022
You are also right sir. However, PEF staff have been distributed around. For example, anyone that knows pef bigshots well know Aminu Said Ahmed and he has been posted to Authority. Even DPR staff have been split to Authority / Commission. I have attached one of the pages from the delineation. I have censored names and ID numbers
abuuthmaan:

You are right on the part that PEF is now defunct but not splitted between NUPRC(Commission) and NMDPRA(Authority). It was merged with defunct PPPRA and Downstream part of Defunct DPR to form The Authority.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 6:51pm On May 30, 2022
I don’t know some of these places I’m about to mention but these following organizations have gotten waiver from federal character. If you know anyone there press your button.
1. Nigerian ports authority
2. Federal fire service
3. National youth service corps
4. Federal medical centre Nguru
5. Federal competition and consumer protection commission
6. Environmental Health officers registration council of Nigeria
Please from number 2-6. If anyone is to choose, which would be the better option?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 7:12pm On May 30, 2022
The recruitment for Mid and downstream will likely reach December, as per my source but I don’t know for sure. The waiting list has been dissolved. Power has changed hands. Follow up with the new people in power.
Karmora:

Okay no problems sir but please is there any news on any employment going on ? Because some set where on the waiting list before the split , do you think there is still any hope for them ? I would appreciate a reply. Thanks house .

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 7:31pm On May 30, 2022
Who has update on Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) recruitment...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by idalla4sur(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2022
@ahmedsurajo pls can I have your contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wemoveee, wayisshut, ParamilitaryII, chochopiro(m), Sobirin, Tuffa001, Moh99, Moniter0, RealAbba and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.