Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257542 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good evening,
This is to confirm (some) federal medical center has been given a go ahead to employ . A friend just got this today . So contact your contact.

Meanwhile please any news yet NUPRC and NMDPRA yet please help a sister Via an email or here .
Thanks .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Karmora:
Good evening,
This is to confirm (some) federal medical center has been given a go ahead to employ . A friend just got this today . So contact your contact.

Meanwhile please any news yet NUPRC and NMDPRA yet please help a sister Via an email or here .
Thanks .

Karmsifree22@gmai.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
dejt4u:
NNRA
MAY THE LORD BLESS U. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ANGRY.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pheedo: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Someone just got this last week

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please any news about NERC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please what's up with NIA anything?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Samalicious:
Pls anyone with any update on fcta .

FCTA is currently documenting for Secondary education board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
pheedo:

God,this is really the season of APLs,
Lord remember me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
micflo28:
Please any news about NERC
Have you submitted your application?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerian center of disease control NCDC has open to allow interested applicants with the following certificates to apply via.
https://career.ncdc.gov.ng
Bsc biology,
microbiology,
Biochemistry
Public health
SLT
Or HND
DIPLOMA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerian center of disease control NCDC has open to allow interested applicants with the following certificates to apply via.
Bsc biology,
microbiology,
Biochemistry
Public health
SLT
Or HND
DIPLOMA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Have you submitted your application?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amajee:

Bsc biology,
microbiology,
Biochemistry
Public health
SLT
Or HND
DIPLOMA
pls any news on when INEC will be recruiting

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Y not trying ur luck woth NPA since they are going to recruit
Emandex:
[/color][color=#000099][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Greetings to all my chiefs and boss,
Have been on these thread for a while now, and have seen people testimonies, which comes from the aid of sharing proper information and links. So anyone would be appreciated in my case.
A graduate of Marine engineering and naval architecture, please any vacancy in any marine Field or any other Field would be appreciated please.
Thanks in anticipation
emandex7@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08173369082
��☎️☎️09150618241

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amajee:

Bsc biology,
microbiology,
Biochemistry
Public health
SLT
Or HND
DIPLOMA

How much is entry level for degree or diploma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
pheedo:
Is this ministry or agency, how much is their salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amajee:

Bsc biology,
microbiology,
Biochemistry
Public health
SLT
Or HND
DIPLOMA

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amajee:

Bsc biology,
microbiology,
Biochemistry
Public health
SLT
Or HND
DIPLOMA
You're a great guy. Well-done

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2022
Thanks man!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2022
APL everywhere.... Father lord please remember me too.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2022
acc2020:
pls any news on when INEC will be recruiting
I follow dey ask please. When is INEC likely to resume their recruitment process or start a new one?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambayus: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Maameer99:
Guys….help me praise God o!!
It’s time for my testimony (Not an “A” Agency mind you)…
I’d been on the job search as you may or may not know for about 7-8 years.
I’ve spoken to SOOO many DG’s, CEO’s, Ministers, PA’s…shared so many CVs….had so many promises, wrote so many test/exams, had a few interviews….but on this fine day in June… I got a letter! (I repeat, Not an “A” Agency mind you)
About 10 days ago, a friend called me that an agency MD asked him to bring CVs if he has people (but only Science/ Engineers). So after he asked a few people, somehow I came to his mind and he spoke to me, and of course I sent the CV to him not expecting anything to happen, because who is he really?
This afternoon he just forwarded APL to my WhatsApp!
congratulations on your new job, please help me, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering HND with Distinction you can reach on sambayus1@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Amajee:
Y not trying ur luck woth NPA since they are going to recruit
Bro..pls do you know when Federal Fire Service Apl will be out?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SOLACY: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Karmora:
Good evening,

Thanks .

olaottun@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2022
olaottun@yahoo.com please check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
This is senator Babba Kaita representing Daura senatorial zone. He has given out more than 30 federal appointment this month only. So, hold your representatives responsible, they have no reason not to secure job for you.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Hussen24:
This is senator Babba Kaita representing Daura senatorial zone. He has given out more than 30 federal appointment this month only. So, hold your representatives responsible, they have no reason not to secure job for you.

Pls.... someone should translate that write up in hausa to English. He is a man of high pedigree cus I do hear about his commitment in helping his constituents.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
modash123:

Confirmed
Asl, Good morning sir. Pls hw good is NEDC NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION? in terms of salary, allowances and working conditions. I will also appreciate thread members contribution. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Pls.... someone should translate that write up in hausa to English. He is a man of high pedigree cus I do hear about his commitment in helping his constituents.

Thank you.

He just asked the listed names to come over to Abuja to collect their APLs

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Hussen24:

He just asked the listed names to come over to Abuja to collect their APLs

Waoooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ebymarv and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.