Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265573 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2022
I remeber when hussen24 said something lyk dis
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Ziz123:
I remeber when hussen24 said something lyk dis
learn how to quote and modify So that people can know what you referring to. Beneath every post, there is quote button also you can modify your own post more like editing.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2022
KUNZEH:

See Northern representatives dey help their pple.
Southern representatives are just useless.
u didt add, pple they didnt pay a kobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cleancaleb(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cleancaleb(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Hussen24:

He just asked the listed names to come over to Abuja to collect their APLs

Thanks for your informative responses, please I wanted to inquire about federal fire service replacement. Have they started the replacement? Is there any update? I've been waiting since last year September.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Pls someone has bsc and then gave him appointment with waec & his uncle that help him was bitterly not happy so pls friends we need ur advice urgent before he take the job pls safe a soul God bless you all.

It will be reversed during documentation if there is a vacancy in his supposed grade level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Ayuwo:
Good morning, please who know about federal polytechnic offa academic staff recruitment?
Nothing at the moment but hopefully after the appointment of substantive rector they will bring out advert.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2022
pappydeewhy:
Nothing at the moment but hopefully after the appointment of substantive rector they will bring out advert.

Noted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2022
yusufdayo1:

It will be reversed during documentation if there is a vacancy in his supposed grade level.

Sir, I'm currently doing my masters and will be done in less than a year. If employed as a BSc holder will i be upgraded during confirmation because I indicated it on my cv as "Masters in-view"?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2022
pappydeewhy:
Thank you so much. I really appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Gabby2112:

Sir, I'm currently doing my masters and will be done in less than a year. If employed as a BSc holder will i be upgraded during confirmation because I indicated it on my cv as "Masters in-view"?
. What i mean is the person has bsc & he was given employment letter with waec & he has bsc so should he forget the appointment or he should continue with it? Pls ur view thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Juzec: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yaroadamu:
. What i mean is the person has bsc & he was given employment letter with waec & he has bsc so should he forget the appointment or he should continue with it? Pls ur view thank you
I'm not sure he can use the Bsc certificate he has already to upgrade except he obtains another new bsc while working with the WAEC certificate.
But this is Nigeria, everything is possible if you have the right connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Teeeecash:
learn how to quote and modify So that people can know what you referring to. Beneath every post, there is quote button also you can modify your own post more like editing.

He was trying to make reference to this post I made in February Before the whole EFCC drama started.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shukusheka:
Lol, you think your Southern representatives are not willing to help their people too? You think Northern senators and Southern senators have equal number of quotas for federal jobs? Nigerian na animal farm we dey, we are all equal but some are more equal than the others. grin

That’s exactly what they want you to believe.
However, if you choose to stay in darkness forever that’s your problem honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hussen24:

He was trying to make reference to this post I made in February Before the whole EFCC drama started.
I just felt like praying for you. Your humility is unequalled.
God bless you profoundly for all you do here.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Camoready:

The replacement list is taking forever. I don’t know why. No one seems to know.

I think they're done with the replacements. But if ur connect says derris anoda batch fine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Abaje195 post=114145817]

I think they're done with the replacements. But if ur connect says derris anoda batch fine.[/quote

But as at 17th of June, you said you heard letters will be availed anytime soon? Please can you shed more light. Please let us know if you've gotten yours so we can know how to follow up with our contacts. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gabby2112:

It's not that easy to do upgrading after documentation cos you only need the grace of God and luck for that to happen and if and only if there is/are vacancy at the grade level 09 in that particular organisation.
BSc. will be giving level 08 and promotions will be every 3yrs till level 15 which is every 4yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yaroadamu:

This can only be corrected during documentation and a fresh APL will be giving to the candidate.

I have seen cases where there is a mistake in names(maybe misspelt or arrangements of names i.e last name, first name etc) or grade level.
The APL with error would be collected from the prospective employee and a fresh APL would be issued to the employee but it might take time for the collection of the fresh APL. Let's say a month or 2

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=oluwaT1st post=114146355][/quote]

Yes Sir. You can follow up. I learnt very few were shared.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
@Abaje195 Thank you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
yusufdayo1:

It's not that easy to do upgrading after documentation cos you only need the grace of God and luck for that to happen and if and only if there is/are vacancy at the grade level 09 in that particular organisation.
BSc. will be giving level 08 and promotions will be every 3yrs till level 15 which is every 4yrs.

Is not possible, because in civil service, you must be confirmed after two of service before you further your education. And this msc will come before your confirmation, that means it will be invalid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
No reply

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abaje195:

Yes Sir. You can follow up. I learnt very few were shared.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shukusheka(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Moniter0:
Pls who has the active phone number of Godwin Emefiele. He is from my state and local government, and the number I got before was ditched before I could get it. Pls anybody that has the current one that he is using should kindly share. Thank you.
LMAO!! Are you really serious?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by checkmatez: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Landmark reached
Before page 1400 may we all have our heart desires
and remember page 1300 smiling.... amen

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
checkmatez:
Landmark reached
Before page 1400 may we all have our heart desires
and remember page 1300 smiling.... amen

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
This comment is hilarious o
Shukusheka:
LMAO!! Are you really serious?? grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
No reply

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gensanusi:

Is not possible, because in civil service, you must be confirmed after two of service before you further your education. And this msc will come before your confirmation, that means it will be invalid.

ugerritt
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
oluwaT1st:

Thank you sir. Please this is my no: 08035935485, I have an enquiry to make. Please i will be most grateful if you can beep me.

Let me PM you. I don't know much sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abaje195:

Let me PM you. I don't know much sha.

Okay. Thank you sir. It's usually difficult to communicate via Nairaland Email, pls kindly drop ur email address

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, Alfredd16, Abdulstoic, Abcdx(m), Ucheclaw(m), Biokana(m), tyinfinity, ZARAMITE(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.