Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256873 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hussen24:
This is senator Babba Kaita representing Daura senatorial zone. He has given out more than 30 federal appointment this month only. So, hold your representatives responsible, they have no reason not to secure job for you.
See Northern representatives dey help their pple.
Southern representatives are just useless.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Xboy1993:

Is this ministry or agency, how much is their salary?
it's not up to 1m per annu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oshin56:
it's not up to 1m per annu

I no like oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anguldi:

Asl, Good morning sir. Pls hw good is NEDC NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION? in terms of salary, allowances and working conditions. I will also appreciate thread members contribution. Thanks in anticipation

It's 75k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello everyone, who knows or has any connect for customs. I so much love the agency. If you have one, kindly help a friend. The money for the settlement wouldn't be a problem. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Opaslim24789: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
HolyMalaam:
Hello everyone, who knows or has any connect for customs. I so much love the agency. If you have one, kindly help a friend. The money for the settlement wouldn't be a problem. Thanks

Mail me at akindejoye24789@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shukusheka(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
KUNZEH:

See Northern representatives dey help their pple.
Southern representatives are just useless.
Lol, you think your Southern representatives are not willing to help their people too? You think Northern senators and Southern senators have equal number of quotas for federal jobs? Nigerian na animal farm we dey, we are all equal but some are more equal than the others. grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shukusheka:
Lol, you think your Southern representatives are not willing to help their people too? You think Northern senators and Southern senators have equal number of quotas for federal jobs? Nigerian na animal farm we dey, we are all equal but some are more equal than the others. grin
grin
Honest truth, i doubt if there is any southern senator who can randomly give out 10 slots to people who aren't his family or friends.
Have you seen any southern politician posting APL on his timeline or names of people he has helped get jobs.

If a politician wants to help you with job, he knows how to go about it.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shukusheka:

You are brainwashed to believe that northern senator are given more slots than southern senators. These senators from the north usually use their pocket money to buy these slots. They connect well with those ogas at IPPIS. Your representatives are the ones fooling you. Shine your eyes.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
HolyMalaam:

U so much love corruption

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
TCN documentation is on 28 of this month

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
avsadeeq0:
Do they finished releasing the Appointment letters?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please, kkkp, any update?
Julius223pounds:
Please someone should answer us o mbok, any new for Fed Fire Service replacement?
kkkp:
After board meeting.
kkkp:
Tomorrow if the minister is around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
HolyMalaam:

Be careful with any dealing on Nigeria customs, so you don't loose your fund.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Basheer32:

Do they finished releasing the Appointment letters?
Yes, although some are yet to collect there APL.
Text have been sent to them for documentation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
petition20:
Please, kkkp, any update?

any moment from now it will start flying.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
NDIC.. no news??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Camoready:
NDIC.. no news??
That place na secret cult o. You can never get info even from their staff. Na vice president daughter and senators children full there o.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
kkkp:
That place na secret cult o. You can never get info even from their staff. Na vice president daughter and senators children full there o.

The replacement list is taking forever. I don’t know why. No one seems to know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dd09: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
avsadeeq0:
I sent you a mail. Please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please any update on NCC ?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pls someone has bsc and then gave him appointment with waec & his uncle that help him was bitterly not happy so pls friends we need ur advice urgent before he take the job pls safe a soul God bless you all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Any news about NIA? About the salary and wage structure. And any news about their recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Camoready:

The replacement list is taking forever. I don’t know why. No one seems to know.
Let’s link up to share info. Seems we are both in the same shoes. Hit me up on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
avsadeeq0:

Yes, although some are yet to collect there APL.
Text have been sent to them for documentation
Can you pls share me your contact we need to talk want to ask you some questions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Pls someone has bsc and then gave him appointment with waec & his uncle that help him was bitterly not happy so pls friends we need ur advice urgent before he take the job pls safe a soul God bless you all.
you and wahala ehn na 5 and 6 lolzzz, just kidding my own dey my body ooo lolz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emandex(m): 1:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Amajee:
Y not trying ur luck woth NPA since they are going to recruit
would[/color] do that boss, though I don't have long legs or anyone to push my case, but would give a try [color=#000099][/color][color=#006600]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Happyset: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Someone might need this

NJFP: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Gives Update On How To Write Your Test  For The Selection Process
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2022/06/njfp-nigeria-jubilee-fellows-programme-gives-update-on-how-to-write-your-test-for-the-selection-process/

Apply: FG Launches NELEX - A New Job Creation Portal For Unemployed Nigeria Graduates In The Country & Diaspora
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2022/06/apply-fg-launches-nelex-a-new-job-creation-portal-for-unemployed-nigeria-graduates-in-the-country-diaspora/

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 6:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning guys,, pls anyone with genuine update about CBN pls � � �

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2022
kkkp:
any moment from now it will start flying.
Bro ..are you also expecting APl from Federal Fire Service? I will appreciate if we can link up.I will send PM.I was told the list had been compiled already.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning, please who know about federal polytechnic offa academic staff recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Yaroadamu:

They can upgrade him during confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Apalara1, Isek2, Shazz1(m), freshvine(f), Success1930, Zoulyadaini(m), Openpeace, Danlex, Swagsultan1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.