Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259559 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mobi47:
guys what do u think...can one still push for NAICOM job. though I was not invited for the test but someone that might help, asked if the stuff has ended
someone wants to help you? Of course you can still push, go and PUSH bro, good luck man

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
lunacol:
Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital,Nnewi is yet to invite for interview.Interview invitations is likely to be this January.Just be hopeful.
Thanks so much for your quick and encouraging response. Honestly, it is not easy been a Nigerian, you will only hear or known of recruitment when they want to recruit but not know how it ended. I can't believe that a whole learning institution like university of Ilorin can hang prospective job applicants in limbo without any official statement from them. These are really audio recruitments.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
daben1:
someone wants to help you? Of course you can still push, go and PUSH bro, good luck man
do u know whether its still on or the selected ones hv bn employed?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sometimes I just wish I could cry from my heart considering the Caliber of people I have around me who can help with just a phone call but are not willing to. It hurts so bad knowing all could be settled for you if only one of them all can just make the phone call but yet insist they don't want to owe any favours.
Inside life sha.

It's just got to show that our help only comes from God when it is indeed our time.

We forge ahead, ain't giving up ever on myself. Am gonna get there someday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Guys, someone just sent me this that he just got a job with this agency....hmmm

Na wa o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fiestafetta:

Thanks so much for your quick and encouraging response. Honestly, it is not easy been a Nigerian, you will only hear or known of recruitment when they want to recruit but not know how it ended. I can't believe that a whole learning institution like university of Ilorin can hang prospective job applicants in limbo without any official statement from them. These are really audio recruitments.

https://www.nairaland.com/4705784/unilorin-recruitment-university-ilorin-august

This thread will help you with respect to University of Ilorin recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Femo2019:
Guys, someone just sent me this that he just got a job with this agency....hmmm

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ask him how muchis the pay please

[quote author=Femo2019 post=85588627][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's only exam that they've written
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Femo2019 post=85588627][/quote]

Congratulations on your appointment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just saw an information about NAFDAC on tribune, guess they will be recruiting also..

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nafdac-mulls-recruitment-says-agency-understaffed-%E2%80%95-dg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1578402962

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Just saw an information about NAFDAC on tribune, guess they will be recruiting also..

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nafdac-mulls-recruitment-says-agency-understaffed-%E2%80%95-dg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1578402962
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mobi47:
do u know whether its still on or the selected ones hv bn employed?
since the exam, we've not heard from them, meaning the process is still on

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nafdac-mulls-recruitment-says-agency-understaffed-%E2%80%95-dg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=uFacebook#Echobox=1578402962

Thanks sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niffylove(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Happy new year guys...Pls any new update about icpc recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tank you so much n welcome back
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello Tammy! Kindly check your mail. It’s urgent.
Thanks and welcome back
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
We are together on this �. I met someone today that Minister of Finance sent their names, though they didn’t even write the exams. We are waiting..
daben1:
It's only exam that they've written
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Whiterose21:

Pls, how far about these organisations?

No information yet,

African time applies.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No information yet,

African time applies.
I am happy to see and hear from you Tammay

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Modikko:
We are together on this �. I met someone today that Minister of Finance sent their names, though they didn’t even write the exams. We are waiting..
I pray God favours me with this one o... It has not been funny o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No information yet,

African time applies.

Tammy ..any info bout PEF?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
daben1:

I say a big Amen... for you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rejoice04:

I say a big Amen... for you.
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is Tetfund still issuing Appointment letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No information yet,

African time applies.
OK thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
E go better by Gods grace
daben1:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Guy just go press your buttons. If it is your luck even if they are not issuing you can get. All the best
Bconsortium:
Is Tetfund still issuing Appointment letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please when is NCC, PTDF, NERC and PEF recruiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Tammy. Please check your mail. It’s urgent. please!
TammyAnybody:

No information yet,

African time applies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Modikko:
they didn't** so the Minister sent more than one slot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HolyMalaam, Ajibolaoi, Abdull01, yemzyray01(m), Mahonnne, ATPx, Eyenkuzi, asiwaju60, isah2006, bowen2018 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.