Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258911 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
I sent you a mail boss. Please reply!
ademmy102:

There is a different between basic salary and allowances. What makes NNPC salary much is because of varous allowance being giving and it varies on monthly basis and as a new staff you get an upfront and also varies based on your qualification and experience and also NNPC do pay 13 and 14months salary every December which means you collect ×3 of your salary in the month of December. As a graduate either HND or BSC you start from SS6. Before you can collect 400k- 500k in a month you will have like 10-15years experience because their salary being increase on yearly basis. Don't be deceived by what people say when it come to salary. My intimate friend works there and I know his basic salary.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jumy16: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
please am new here... does anybody knows about civil defence job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbcAbcd: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please any update about custom recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Just saw an information about NAFDAC on tribune, guess they will be recruiting also..

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nafdac-mulls-recruitment-says-agency-understaffed-%E2%80%95-dg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1578402962

Nice hearing from u & happy new year...we missed u all these while..
Where is Engr'Briggs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please any agency currently recruiting under federal ministry of education.Can I still try the tetfund or nnra? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ijeshaboy: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Am offering 1m for whoever that can get my bro federal job no matter the level, he has b. Tech.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yetty4love(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
New year Bonanza for Ponmo 50 piece extra on a full bag and 25 piece on half bag
Grab this opportunity and start your own business and grow with it. No say I no get moneyoooo.

Who is ready *This Bonanza will be ending on 15th of this month*
https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good evening, please has anybody submitted his/her CV at these agencies(NUC, OGFZA, SEC)?
I need your response please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
ijeshaboy:
Am offering 1m for whoever that can get my bro federal job no matter the level, he has b. Tech.

Oga, be careful o.... Scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
daben1:
Good evening, please has anybody submitted his/her CV at these agencies(NUC, OGFZA, SEC)?
Oil & Gas Free Zone Agency, OGFZA is under Trade & Investment.... Something is going in there..so double ur hustle.All d best.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phyktor(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
ijeshaboy:
I don't know how you people just open yourself up for scammers to feed on.....They will surely message you... just be careful o.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phyktor(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Joeboy88:

Oil & Gas Free Zone Agency, OGFZA is under Trade & Investment.... Something is going in there..so double ur hustle.All d best.
oluwa when? it's really difficult not connected in this country o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
My brother, it is better not to be connected and hope/pray for divine intervention than to be connected to the people that matters but are not ready/willing to help

phyktor:

oluwa when? it's really difficult not connected in this country o

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Britproperties(f): 6:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Sales executives needed minimum of 2 years experience, BSC/HND in marketing or related fields,
Email: innocent.chinonso@britproperty.ng

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2020
wandium:
My brother, it is better not to be connected and hope/pray for divine intervention than to be connected to the people that matters but are not ready/willing to help

Connected to people that matters and the are not willing to help..
something is wrong somewhere?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Joeboy88:

thanks for your response bro, it's in maitama, right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Head office is in Onne
daben1:
thanks for your response bro, it's in maitama, right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2020
teekay22:
Head office is in Onne
and I dey abuja o, what do I do now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Please does anyone have information about NERC and NEMSA recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2020
No you cant, Tetfund concluded their recruitment.
LovethEc2:
Please any agency currently recruiting under federal ministry of education.Can I still try the tetfund or nnra? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2020
daben1:
are the currently accepting CVs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Dollarseeker:
are the currently accepting CVs?
I heard they'll start in january
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2020
daben1:
I heard they'll start in january
OK bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abujabir24: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2020
Please what is the salary of Debt Management Office? Any idea on when they will recruit?

A friend of mine bought PPPRA for 4.5m.
Another friend bought NNRA for 2.5m

Jobs are now for sale.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Nnra is cheap for 2.5m

Please what is the salary of Debt Management Office? Any idea on when they will recruit?

Jobs are now for sale. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Abujabir24:

Jobs are now for sale.

Link
Me up with your friend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2020
NNPC is currently carrying on oil exploration in my village, is there anyway I can benefit from it as a graduate and (i studied geology). what do you think I should do?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2020
daben1:
NNPC is currently carrying on oil exploration in my village, is there anyway I can benefit from it as a graduate and (i studied geology). what do you think I should do?
Thanks
I need responses please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Mubibond:
Guys please how much is the salary of DSS??
BSc please

Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
I can pay that amount for nnra. I just like that agency
awele186:
Nnra is cheap for 2.5m

Jobs are now for sale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: winnifredd, asiwaju60, SINJEL, Whiterose21, JustAboyy, maik99(m), Mikkyjay17(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.