Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295560 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2022
muut2:
Good morning House. Please does anyone know the salary package of Public Complaints Commission? I will appreciate if someone can help. Thanks in anticipation
Good morning....I was at the headquarter two weeks ago.... If you can link me up I will be eternally grateful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Deebeee101:

Yes she was. Yes she has gotten her mail.
That's nice. Good luck to her
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Karac:

please is anything happening there?

They gave out letter last month . You can still push sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajayimichael(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Mohitt 007 please I will be glad if you can help this little boy
Am tired of this private school teaching job.
@Mohit

I have a B.Sc in chemistry Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (Second Class Upper) and M.sc in same course from University of Ibadan
You can kindly help me with any slot available. I don't mind paying my first year salary to whoever will land me the job
My email is ajayimichaeloluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Onogiede(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Anylady who fit arrange government job me I go marry,..Edo boy is so sure for her,.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
HeroHero:

That's nice. Good luck to her

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
ennyj01:
Hi everyone, please who knows how much BUA pays for graduate trainees?

Please assist me with the figures if you have them. Thank you.
pay 160k +54 monthly bonus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
NYSC recruitment is ongoing...

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hussen24:
NYSC is sharing APLs...
hussen24 when will customs release final list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hussen24:
Link me up Pls some of us are ready to pay.... I don tire to De run round like bush rat because of job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Onogiede:
Anylady who fit arrange government job me I go marry,..Edo boy is so sure for her,.
This is so shameful

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Gopitoto:
Good morning....I was at the headquarter two weeks ago.... If you can link me up I will be eternally grateful
Give me address of headquarter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can i still make move?
Hussen24:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thanks4idias: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hussen24:
Please link me up, I sent you message on your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
*NYSC ENTHUSIAST/HOPEFULS*:
IF YOU ARE FROM NORTH-EAST ZONE, ESPECIALLY KANURI BY TRIBE. KINDLY LOCATE THE NEW D.G's OFFICE OR FIND ANY MEANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM; WRITTEN, ORAL OR FACE-TO-FACE. THAT MAN CAN BE TRIBALISTIC WHEN IT COMES TO ZONING (Just kidding). YOU CAN REACH HIM ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY BY 12PM/1:20PM. YOU NEED TO DRESS LIKE A DISCIPLINED CIVILIAN, CAUSA NA SOJA HE BE O!
PLS DO NOT BEG TOO MUCH, TRY TO HAIL HIM BY HIS TITLES AND MORE ACHIEVEMENTS TO COME. BE BOLD, AND TALK TO HIM LIKE AJEBO WEY SABI KPAKO DOINGS (Smiles). Goodluck on your trials. I just believe August will make many of us to rejoice happily. Pray with faith to be employed this time.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ajayimichael:
@Mohit

I have a B.Sc in chemistry Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (Second Class Upper) and M.sc in same course from University of Ibadan
You can kindly help me with any slot available. I don't mind paying my first year salary to whoever will land me the job
Hmmmmn! May God help us.Amiin! But i don't sell slot o, if i get any slot dat my colleague wishes to sell i'll try to bring it here with assurance and zero fear of scam.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mohit007:

Hmmmmn! May God help us.Amiin! But i don't sell slot o, if i get any slot dat my colleague wishes to sell i'll try to bring it here with assurance and zero fear of scam.

Any news about Niwa please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bro, well don here,my dad retired from that office but some of his boys are still in that head office what do you think i can do in this case. Cc hussen24
Mohit007:
IF YOU ARE FROM NORTH-EAST ZONE, ESPECIALLY KANURI BY TRIBE. KINDLY LOCATE THE NEW D.G's OFFICE OR FIND ANY MEANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM; WRITTEN, ORAL OR FACE-TO-FACE. THAT MAN CAN BE TRIBALISTIC WHEN IT COMES TO ZONING (Just kidding). YOU CAN REACH HIM ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY BY 12PM/1:20PM. YOU NEED TO DRESS LIKE A DISCIPLINED CIVILIAN, CAUSA NA SOJA HE BE O!
PLS DO NOT BEG TOO MUCH, TRY TO HAIL HIM BY HIS TITLES AND MORE ACHIEVEMENTS TO COME. BE BOLD, AND TALK TO HIM LIKE AJEBO WEY SABI KPAKO DOINGS (Smiles). Goodluck on your trials. I just believe August will make many of us to rejoice happily. Pray with faith to be employed this time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
I want to appreciate you for all the information you have been dishing out, may Allah reward you abundantly.

Please do you have any information about NCDMB recruitment.
Secondly, what is the best means to get CBN job?

Mohit007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
henrymorebaba:
Bro, well don here,y dad retired from that office but some of his boys are still in that head office what do you think i can do in this case. Cc hussen24
You are quoting the wrong thread, isn't it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Im talking about nysc recruitment.
Mohit007:

You are quoting the wrong thread, isn't it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ajayimichael:
@Mohit

whats ur State&lga?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hussen24:
Oga hussien make I send my CV. T for thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulgiza(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Mohit 007 any idea bout NCDMB?
Mohit007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AiiJay22: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hussen24:
Please link me up for the job please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AiiJay22: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mohit007:

Mohit 007 Good evening to you, I sent you a mail but you have not responded. Please help me with the the link for the nysc job please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Filly3(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good job peeps. I'm in need of federal government teaching job. I'm willing to relocate. NCE in Chemistry/Mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajayimichael(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mohit007:

Okay sir
Thanks sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajayimichael(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
sleuthhound:
whats ur State&lga?

Oyo state

Ona Ara local government
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Happy Sunday to our Christian Brother and Sisters Don't forget to include us and country in your prayer for peace and end of hardship, T for thsnks

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2022
IABkhair:
Happy Sunday to our Christian Brother and Sisters Don't forget to include us and country in your prayer for peace and end of hardship, T for thsnks

Everyone is obligated to pray for the Nation. No excuse

If e soft or hard e go touch everybody.

God Bless Nigeria and many wins to us here in August/September.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Ajayimichael:

Oyo state
Ona Ara local government
u reside in ib?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, aliuzalkay(m), Hassan52(m), chochopiro(m), Musty112, TOM208, hannychic, 1Nma, blastac, Starstar, Daklo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.