Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267823 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
ynsaeed:
Pls any information on DSS degree holders thank for your response
I'll try to call their Director in Jos, to know whatsup.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
I dont think the APLs are ready even though i dont have factual info. If we look at the time ITF info of collecting CV appeared on this platform it will be too soon for the APLs to be ready now.
This is my opinion but not a fact, pls!
Thanks.

asiwaju60:
ITF Apl should be out by now, I don't know what's really going on but believe me, you guys apl is ready, but when they will call you guys to pick its up, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
asiwaju60:
ITF Apl should be out by now, I don't know what's really going on but believe me, you guys apl is ready, but when they will call you guys to pick its up, I don't know.
Thank you �

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Laura232:

Okay, sent you a mail
hi didn't receive your mail please solobala000@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

Make una kam dan na! Budget na September.. Some of the agency tryin to release APLs early August are revenue generating body(ies), outstanding agency that can pay staffs without Govt allocation. Make una d consider say anojher power can affect the other wen it's all about Budget, you need to calculate and balance the previous and present/future.. You guys will be happy to receive APL.

Please which agency under ministry of transportation is cooking anything
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
DEAR ALL, PLS AND PLS, E DEY PAIN ME AS SOME OF YOU THAT HAV MY NUMBER DEY CALL ME EVEN WHEN UNA KNOW SAY I BE MUSLIM AND UNA STILL DE CALL DURING PRAYER TIME. E NO GO NICE SAY I BLOCK MY FELLOW NLANDERS.. Thanks

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:
DEAR ALL, PLS AND PLS, E DEY PAIN ME AS SOME OF YOU THAT HAV MY NUMBER DEY CALL ME EVEN WHEN UNA KNOW SAY I BE MUSLIM AND UNA STILL DE CALL DURING PRAYER TIME. E NO GO NICE SAY I BLOCK MY FELLOW NLANDERS.. Thanks
Sorry sir, just put your phone on silent when praying. It’s difficult to keep track of prayer times especially for non Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

Their Emir, Mr Modibbo, na my main person. I'll submit Cv when he says they're about to gv APL

Mohit I need this slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=Zoulyadaini post=115197564]

Those agencies about to release APLs, is NPA among?

@mohit007...thank you for the info that you do dished out on a daily basis. I do really enjoy reading your post. God bless Mohit and Hussein for your tenacity towards responding promptly to people's message. I had like to co-ask about NPA, TETFUND and NIWWA.
Thanks and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Achiever43:
I dont think the APLs are ready even though i dont have factual info. If we look at the time ITF info of collecting CV appeared on this platform it will be too soon for the APLs to be ready now.
This is my opinion but not a fact, pls!
Thanks.

slot was share to some top guys early this year but this Nigeria that nothing is over on till it's over.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulgiza(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

Salam bro, any info about NCDMB pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ok.
Pls, do u know their package?

asiwaju60:
slot was share to some top guys early this year but this Nigeria that nothing is over on till it's over.
Good luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Achiever43:
Ok.
Pls, do u know their package?

No sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hi everyone, please who knows how much BUA pays for graduate trainees?

Please assist me with the figures if you have them. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
clily:

Welldone bro, pls do u hv any idea about FERMA basic salary.tnx.
pls wats happening in ferma, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

Make una kam dan na! Budget na September.. Some of the agency tryin to release APLs early August are revenue generating body(ies), outstanding agency that can pay staffs without Govt allocation. Make una d consider say anojher power can affect the other wen it's all about Budget, you need to calculate and balance the previous and present/future.. You guys will be happy to receive APL.
but the money for INEC recruitment was included in last yr budget, why the delay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
acc2020:
but the money for INEC recruitment was included in last yr budget, why the delay
Ask their Chairman. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
asiwaju60:
Good luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please how much does Michael Imodu Institute of Labour Studies pay level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Balaking:
hi didn't receive your mail please solobala000@gmail.com

Kindly check your spam folder
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Deebeee101:

please my friend is a successful candidate, she was called by a staff from Efcc to ask if she has gotten her mail she said no. She tried calling back to know the things she will be taking to the camping ground but the number that was used in calling her keeps forwarding.
please I will appreciate a positive feedback. Thank you
Hello, was ur friend able to resolve the efcc issues? Did she get the info she needed?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

Maybe he's not reminding himself that new President is coming. Presidency cabinet will test refurbishing 88%. 12% will remain for permanent staffs and securities etc.
that connect is all government in power since 99,so he's never affected by change in administration. Peace grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Optimist59: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Let's help you submit your documents (CV) physically
To any ministry or agency in fct,
Send a mail now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Optimist59:
Let's help you submit your documents (CV) physically
To any ministry or agency in fct,
Send a mail now
anything going on in nafdac
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Mohit007:

The D.G isn't. It's just like when you are in your parent's house, you can't make changes without consultations. Keep calm, for August is going to be better.
Amen, we hope for the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Mohit007:
Amiin..! No grudges. I took it as nothin, cause i've ever exchanged words with a D.G back then, but we later apologised to each other after knowing ourselves better. Since then, i learnt to overlook things. Happy weekend to you.
Good morning, please send me your contact let me call you. I have sent mails to you but you have not granted my request. Please assist. I will send you another one now.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muut2: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning House. Please does anyone know the salary package of Public Complaints Commission? I will appreciate if someone can help. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2022
muut2:
Good morning House. Please does anyone know the salary package of Public Complaints Commission? I will appreciate if someone can help. Thanks in anticipation

Take home 83k - 85k

Howbeit, they are expecting salary increment from the next year budget. If they implement it, minimum take home for level 8 will be around 125k on the CONLESS salary scale.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2022
HeroHero:

Hello, was ur friend able to resolve the efcc issues? Did she get the info she needed?

Yes she was. Yes she has gotten her mail.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ynsaeed(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Mohit007:

I'll try to call their Director in Jos, to know whatsup.
Ok thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2022
muut2:

please is anything happening there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omuka, Mykcool(m), Ziggyzigzag, Hassan52(m), Mubsan12, b3llo(m), Daklo, Kido36(m), preciousfuture, Huzzy12, igabariotito, profmsboi(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.