Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231296 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
ii
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dm for DG HYPADEC number
Aboosadiq:
Good morning fam. Please who have DG raw material, DG Scientific equipment, DG HYPADAEC numbers. T for thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

I won't give specific date, but i think it should be out before Budget. Info: as per state Comptroller known to me. Patience and prayers.
pls Sir, how about INEC, any news sir.will they recruit before the yr runs out.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

I won't give specific date, but i think it should be out before Budget. Info: as per state Comptroller known to me. Patience and prayers.

Thank you.
When is budget?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marshab(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please does some A agency requires submitting of police report for past convicted crime
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Laura232:

Thank you boss. There is no lie in your write up. Let me say this again, I lost my job as a contract staff February 2022 and then, applied:

"Submit your CV everywhere, let your friends laugh that you are wasting time.. one day na one day. You go smile"
I prayed too, for faith w/o work is a waste of time. I didn't have connect oh, believe it or not.
Get out of your comfort zone and watch the world move for your good.

Thank you Mr Mohit, you're a true gentleman, even with the shade I threw at you a while ago (which I am sincerely sorry for) you responded to my questions diligently.

May the Almighty grant us our heart desires.
Amen

Amiin..! No grudges. I took it as nothin, cause i've ever exchanged words with a D.G back then, but we later apologised to each other after knowing ourselves better. Since then, i learnt to overlook things. Happy weekend to you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yes I know of NDIC, please are u an NDIC hopeful?
Marshab:
Please does some A agency requires submitting of police report for past convicted crime
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nobody is responding to me.
Please how about ITF?
Any news?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Firmjudge:
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate Mohit007 and other bosses doing GODs work by relentlessly dishing out information without payment from us all.

Guys budget presentation is in September, better hold your connect for trouser

Next year will have some shake up in connect. Do everything you can now..

Submit your CV everywhere, let your friends laugh that you are wasting time.. one day na one day. You go smile

This is how you can also get connect.

Speak to your Aunties, Uncle's, Imams, Pastors and tell them to help you connect with top guys.

Connect with your old school mates, look for those honourable and old military Captains and Generals .. One connect can link you with another connect....

The line can be as long as 6 people before you get to the table. Be persistent, humble and respectful.

With God nothing is impossible..

Laslas pray hardddd and don't miss those daily prayers.. Stop laziness in prayers and and take your destiny serious for once.

Las las na Faith and work sure pass..

We go �

lastly congrats to people like Laura and co way just enter CBN.. help us with info..

Well said. Biko I'm still asking about NIS and if there's any insider info. Der was a list posted and sent to me. Some names were on it. As to when this list will be made public is beyond me. People wey get leg here fit help us wey dey wait so we fit get idea.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please Mohit007, your response will be highly appreciated. Please, any update on Fed Fire Service replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
acc2020:
pls Sir, how about INEC, any news sir.will they recruit before the yr runs out.
do inec pay that much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007, you're doing great job here...
I still dey gather my money, once e complete na the biggest A-list agency I go buy, make poverty let person rest grin

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:
Amiin..! No grudges. I took it as nothin, cause i've ever exchanged words with a D.G back then, but we later apologised to each other after knowing ourselves better. Since then, i learnt to overlook things. Happy weekend to you.

I don't want to bore you with story. If God has put you in a position where you can help, please do stretch a hand of help to me.
Thank you.
My number is 08077043577

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
chikings77:
do inec pay that much?
Make una kam dan na! Budget na September.. Some of the agency tryin to release APLs early August are revenue generating body(ies), outstanding agency that can pay staffs without Govt allocation. Make una d consider say anojher power can affect the other wen it's all about Budget, you need to calculate and balance the previous and present/future.. You guys will be happy to receive APL.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
oluwaT1st:
Yes I know of NDIC, please are u an NDIC hopeful?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Laura232:

Have you done medicals?
yeah on the 29th
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Laura232:

Have you done medicals?
yeah on the 29th then I filled the background check form theysent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Balaking:
yeah on the 29th then I filled the background check form theysent

Okay, sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Laura232:

Okay, sent you a mail
sorry I don't have access to that email please send to solobala000@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
emeritus007:
Mohit007, you're doing great job here...
I still dey gather my money, once e complete na the biggest A-list agency I go buy, make poverty let person rest grin
May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abcdx:

It's really appreciative that you set aside time to this platform, You certainly look at the bright side of things and give out free helpful info. Its pleasure to be around here.
Please any info on ITF Apl. Thank you.
I believe August hold a great news for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Anyone familiar with NYSC working condition, please help with information regarding salary range of NYSC staff memebers on level 8.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

I believe August hold a great news for us.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

Make una kam dan na! Budget na September.. Some of the agency tryin to release APLs early August are revenue generating body(ies), outstanding agency that can pay staffs without Govt allocation. Make una d consider say anojher power can affect the other wen it's all about Budget, you need to calculate and balance the previous and present/future.. You guys will be happy to receive APL.

Those agencies about to release APLs, is NPA among?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abcdx:

It's really appreciative that you set aside time to this platform, You certainly look at the bright side of things and give out free helpful info. Its pleasure to be around here.
Abcdx:

please any info on ITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

May God help us
please any info on ITF and how much is their salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
nasiest:
Dm for DG HYPADEC number
Okay thanks. Check your mail please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ynsaeed(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

May God help us
Pls any information on DSS degree holders thank for your response

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
please any info on ITF
ITF Apl should be out by now, I don't know what's really going on but believe me, you guys apl is ready, but when they will call you guys to pick its up, I don't know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
ynsaeed:
Pls any information on DSS degree holders thank for your response
I'll try if have time to get info from their Director in Jos.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aboosadiq:

Okay thanks. Check your mail please
Share with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chubaba1990, Wemoveee, SINJEL, Gboy4444, StephOkemini, Oluwagbemiga20(m), Talabitobi(m), gentlegiant95 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.